Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@Super_SoldierXII

The Promethium Blade can cut Colossus, however... The requirement for this to happen would need the backing strength to be able to. Deathstroke don't have that kind of strength, and won't be able to give enough force to cut or pierce Colossus. In the hand's of someone who has superhuman strength to a high degree, that be a different story.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@suiken_seiji said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  The Promethium Blade can cut Colossus, however... The requirement for this to happen would need the backing strength to be able to. Deathstroke don't have that kind of strength, and won't be able to give enough force to cut or pierce Colossus. In the hand's of someone who has superhuman strength to a high degree, that be a different story.

I feel that's, by and large, a missconception. Master swordsmen cut through the trunks of trees with one swipe of their sword. An Iaijutsu master of over 80 years of age holds the record for amount of bamboo trunks sliced through with one draw and swipe of his katana. 

I apologize but I cannot source the reference to back this ... however there is a lot to be said about technique. So Deathstroke not being strong enough or skilled enough is purely speculation. We simply don't know if that is true. From what I've seen folks do with katanas, I tend to believe DS's strength of 10 men plus training make him cutting Colossus with the promethium blade a likely scenario. But that's just my opinion.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@Super_SoldierXII

This is true. Master swordsmen can cut through chunks of tree. In fact, a skilled samurai of a katana that's been developed well for combat can technically cut through five bodies in one single cut. There have been journal entries dated back to Feudal times being able to confirm this. 

However... this is where the difference in power comes... 

While those skills are nice... If Deathstroke can't deliver more than 2 tons of force, which by the way is 4,000 pounds of force behind his blade, there's no way he's cutting or piercing Colossus. This is because Wolverine at his greatest can be speculated with ease to deliver such force but has never pierced Colossus in 616, or scratched him, but only create sparks. Why I'm inclined to believe differently that Deathstroke don't have the necessairy strength to deliver any kind of injury to Colossus when in metal form.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Suiken_Seiji
@Super_SoldierXII

But let's speculate your opinion to be correct, that Deathstroke does has the strength at his most effort and has the skill to do so. For Deathstroke to deliver the kind of blows that require that kind of skill, he would have use his entire body weight behind to give the momentum he needs backed by speed and strength to cut Colossus. These kind of strikes are "heavy", meaning it takes more time and takes exceptional effort with great percision. I don't think Deathstroke would has the kind of speed in order to recover in time and avoid or counter Colossus attack, where only one attack is required to K.O or kill. This would also mean, Deathstroke is going in close quarter combat with Colossus and all Colossus would really have to do is close the gap so close that that blade length would be ineffective. That blade needs some length, for that blade to be effective, he would have to use a certain point of his blade to make the kind of attack that's speculated. Which would be the mid section to the tip of the blade, which requires some kind of distance. This is mostly also the same reason why Samuria's in their time wielded several different lengthy blades. For extremely close quarter combat, they used their hand's or the Wakazashi, because the katana becomes less ineffective in extremely close quarter combat.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@suiken_seiji said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  The Promethium Blade can cut Colossus, however... The requirement for this to happen would need the backing strength to be able to. Deathstroke don't have that kind of strength, and won't be able to give enough force to cut or pierce Colossus. In the hand's of someone who has superhuman strength to a high degree, that be a different story.

I feel that's, by and large, a missconception. Master swordsmen cut through the trunks of trees with one swipe of their sword. An Iaijutsu master of over 80 years of age holds the record for amount of bamboo trunks sliced through with one draw and swipe of his katana.  I apologize but I cannot source the reference to back this ... however there is a lot to be said about technique. So Deathstroke not being strong enough or skilled enough is purely speculation. We simply don't know if that is true. From what I've seen folks do with katanas, I tend to believe DS's strength of 10 men plus training make him cutting Colossus with the promethium blade a likely scenario. But that's just my opinion.

Colossus is not a trunk of tree... lol. He is not gonna stand there and let DS slice him. Maybe if he just stood there, after many attempts, DS can probably scratch him. I don't see limbs coming off though. One punch from COlossus would send him to the moon though, especially if he isnt holding back, same goes for Deadpool. Cage fares even worse than the assassins cuz he is a pretty big target and is slower and less skilled than Peter. One punch to the gut would destroy Cage's inner organs and Peter would call an ambulance for him cuz he is that nice.
Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dhor

so now Deadpool can`t die...that's great writing right there. Seems that marvel is run by a bunch of 12 year kids
Btw Deathstroke is no ordinary human: hes MUCH faster than any of these guyz has the str of 10 men and easily the smartest in the bunch. i really think he would win this fight althrough Collosus is far more durable and stronger DS would know not to engage him in h2h

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Cable_Extreme

If slade has his Promethium blade, i would say slade, if not, then colossus. Though killing Deadpool would be near impossible.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jashro44

Depends if Slades Promethium blade can cut colossus.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Edgeworth_11: I don't see colossus punching Deathstroke, plus Deathstroke is wearing Promethium armor and has his increased healing. So even if he does get punched, he wont die, he has been punched by worse and gotten up. Colossus would be the most challenging guy, but I think colossus would go for the slower people of the group and get them first, then Deathstroke will do some dmg to colossus, possibly rendering a few body parts cut, maybe not off, but Deathstroke has ripped off an airplane door from its hinges he could dmg colossus with a near unbreakable sword. It depends on how much dmg his sword could dmg colossus, which i am sure he could go for the eyes which couldn't resist such an impact. Strength vs speed and increased brain capacity.

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SirNickTheEpic

Deadpool he has adamantium katanas and bullets

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

probably colossus..... deadpool or deathstoke dont have the physical power to severely hurt colossus.. even with there weapons. unless DS or DP have adamanitum/promethium bullets, they wont be able to do much. luke cage has the best chance but he is leagues below colossus in skill, strength, and durability.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still loses...

Colossus will grab the katanas and throw them away without a problem. Then he crush his head against the wall until it's nothing left but blood.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Wolverine008

Piotr.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cdiddyman911
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@sirnicktheepic said:

Still loses...

Colossus will grab the katanas and throw them away without a problem. Then he crush his head against the wall until it's nothing left but blood.

Deadpool doesn't have adamantium weaponry. Even without them, Wade wouldn't get stomped by Colossus. In fact, in DEADPOOL #18 vol.2, he fought Cyclops, Domino, Surge, and Colossus and was able to do considerably well.

Notice how in the third and fourth scan Deadpool is able to out-smart and turn the tables against...you guessed it: Colossus. Deadpool has been able to tank hits from other powerhouses before, including the entire Wrecking Crew, so Colossus isn't anything new to the Merc with a Mouth. Sure, Wade might lose. But would he get stomped? Doubt it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nikolaievitch

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By leonkarlen123

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: C

Uuh, is that Deadpool without a mask?? Creepy.. Well for me it looked like Colossus was barely trying. He sid not use the enviorment or anything on him?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Manchine

@timandm said:

@madrid_san said:

@god_spawn said:

@cattlebattle: Vibranium reverts Colossus to human form.

only winter vibranium which is extremely rare. and it has to hit him first before it reverts him. luke doesn't have the skill to hit colossus with it. he will disarm him, throw the blade out of orbit and beat the three of them into mush.

Luke has been a hero a long time... Longer than Colossus. He's also been an Avenger for a while and trained by Captain America. I think he's very skilled.

I hate say this but (I am not a Luke Cage Fan)

Luke also has had training from Iron Fist back in the Power Man Days also. He is FAR from just a regular brawler. I wouldn't put him up to the Things Level (A Super Strong Human Fighter). He is definitely superior to Colossus.

Personally I'd take Cap's training over Wolverines. I would rather have the best fighter teaching me. Colossus has been beat many times before in Hand to Hand.

Heck lately they have been giving Luke a Strength increase it seems.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember a comic where Kain Marko beat colossus' ass without cyttorak or his suit,,I can't post scan s from my iPad , but the fight took place in a bar and ended with Kain putting a major hurting on Piotr ,,I would take Luke or Deathstroke in this fight