Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Morpheus_ said:
" .... "
Is that braile? 

@drkhwk2001 said:
" How is Cassie gonna gonna hurt him? "
Gadgets, her martial arts expertise, etc.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mrbobdobalina is an elite debater, why are you guys hating on him so much?

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Silver2467 said:
" This is not well received.  "
Well, I am trying to make some new threads, because pretty much everything in the world has already been made.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By drkhwk2001
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" .... "
Is that braile? 

@drkhwk2001 said:
" How is Cassie gonna gonna hurt him? "
Gadgets, her martial arts expertise, etc. "
Won't happen.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" .... "
Is that braile? "
No. It is unacceptable.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Andferne

Cassie sneaks up on him while he is unaware and not yet in steel form and then nerve strikes him for the win. xD

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Morpheus_ said:
No. It is unacceptable. "
So, if I knew how to read braille, will what you typed there read "unacceptable"? Just curious, because like I said I don't read braille. 

@drkhwk2001 said:
Won't happen. "
Well, the Vine praises Cassandra for her fighting expertise, so I thought that could help her in this battle.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By drkhwk2001
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
So, if I knew how to read braille, will what you typed there read "unacceptable"? Just curious, because like I said I don't read braille. 

@drkhwk2001 said:
Won't happen. "
Well, the Vine praises Cassandra for her fighting expertise, so I thought that could help her in this battle. "
That would be like me fighting a steel gurder.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
So, if I knew how to read braille, will what you typed there read "unacceptable"? Just curious, because like I said I don't read braille. "
The thread is unacceptable because Colossus could stand still and let Cassandra hit him for a period of time of her choosing, and that would only result in her breaking her fists.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@drkhwk2001 said:
That would be like me fighting a steel gurder. "
Well, like I said to Silver, everything in the world has been made on the Vine. There is really nothing else left to make. I tried to make something original, but it seems that it was not a really good thread. Eh. Whatever. I tried.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By drkhwk2001
@mrbobdobalina said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
That would be like me fighting a steel gurder. "
Well, like I said to Silver, everything in the world has been made on the Vine. There is really nothing else left to make. I tried to make something original, but it seems that it was not a really good thread. Eh. Whatever. I tried. "
I truly applaud the thought behind the making of this thread.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Andferne
@mrbobdobalina said:
"Well, like I said to Silver, everything in the world has been made on the Vine. There is really nothing else left to make. I tried to make something original, but it seems that it was not a really good thread. Eh. Whatever. I tried. "
If there is a thread in which you wanted to create and it already exists. Then you simple track down that thread and post in it. Adding in your two cents, and preferable something more than just saying who you think wins. You don't get special OMG wonderful internet cookies for making threads. You get renown/respect/etc from debating inside of them.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@mrbobdobalina said: 
Well, like I said to Silver, everything in the world has been made on the Vine. There is really nothing else left to make. I tried to make something original, but it seems that it was not a really good thread. Eh. Whatever. I tried. "
That does not merit the creation of a mismatch. 
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Silver2467 said:
" @mrbobdobalina said: 
That does not merit the creation of a mismatch.  "
Hey, I tried. I didn't think it would be a mismatch. It's like when people say Batman wins with Prep against like Galactus. You know, I don't think with prep Batman can win, and I think it's a mismatch, but some people still feel he can win. I thought maybe I could get that same reaction here. 

@Andferne
said:
" @mrbobdobalina said:
 You get renown/respect/etc from debating inside of them. "
I have actually talked to people about this. I don't care about respect. I am not here to impress anyone. I am here to debate. That's it. If I make a bad thread and lose respect, I really don't care. I am here to enjoy myself. Not to live up to anyone's standards or expectations.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

Dude I respect the originality, but seriously there is no viable way Cass can beat Colossus unless she kicks the crap out of him before he armors up
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Andferne
@mrbobdobalina said:
"I have actually talked to people about this. I don't care about respect. I am not here to impress anyone. I am here to debate. That's it. If I make a bad thread and lose respect, I really don't care. I am here to enjoy myself. Not to live up to anyone's standards or expectations. "
I think you are misunderstanding what respect stands for. You see IF you respect intelligently and provide solid cases with proof and good reasoning to back them. People will acknowledge that and give you credit. If you are here to just debate for 'fun' as in now actually thinking about your post when written and being completely biased on your opinions. Then well to each their own. But a debater will want to try and make a solid case to try and win people over to his side. In doing so if done as I mentioned above you would gain respect. It's not about you (or I) caring what others think about you. It's about being true to yourself and presenting the best case you can. Because you are wanting to debate.
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@Andferne said:
I think you are misunderstanding what respect stands for. You see IF you respect intelligently and provide solid cases with proof and good reasoning to back them. People will acknowledge that and give you credit. If you are here to just debate for 'fun' as in now actually thinking about your post when written and being completely biased on your opinions. Then well to each their own. But a debater will want to try and make a solid case to try and win people over to his side. In doing so if done as I mentioned above you would gain respect. It's not about you (or I) caring what others think about you. It's about being true to yourself and presenting the best case you can. Because you are wanting to debate. "
I do that ALL the time. Hell, when I debate DBZ, I do that ALL the time, but all I get is "Nooooo! Goku sucks!!! He is overrated!!! He can't destroy a planet!!!!" I mean, how am I supposed to respond to that when all people do and say is that Goku sucks and that his feats aren't credible or are a hyperbole? And it's those SAME PEOPLE, the ones who hate on Goku and bash him, that get respect! It makes no sense!
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Andferne
@mrbobdobalina:  You let it go. It's a simple as that. Walk away and go start a debate about a different character. DBZ for the most part is not well accepted here on the Vine. Find other characters that you know and debate with something not dbz related. Unless that is all you are knowledgeable about.
ForbushBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By ForbushBug

depending on where they're at, Cass could use leverage against Pete and monkey flip him off of someplace high like Deathstroke did. With her prediction ability she'd be able to time it right.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By saiyan_earthling

She won't be able to hurt Colossus.

blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blds_bane

Colossus is to much he is trained combatant stronger than venom cant be hurt unless she is willing to use high end explosives