Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Movie/TV show versions of all characters. Arrow and Flash have their respective teams with them and they have one day to prep for the fight which takes place in downtown Central City. All are in-character and the fight is to KO or incapacitation (death only if absolutely necessary). Colossus has no prep time but arrives to the fight already in his metal form. Who wins and why?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stormdriven

Piotr. No way to hurt him.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirestormFate1919

Flash takes this. Arrow tells him not to fight like a two year old, and he sonic punches him. He already took out Girder with this technique. Collossus really wasn't that impressive in those movies.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take the team. A day of prep between STAR Labs and Team Arrow (a.k.a. Felicity does 90% of everything) should help. I think Colossus is made of stronger metal than Girder, but a supersonic punch should still affect him, leaving an opening for Ollie. If that doesn't work, maybe sonics? The metal is gonna be an issue, but Colossus was rather slow.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take the team. A day of prep between STAR Labs and Team Arrow (a.k.a. Felicity does 90% of everything) should help. I think Colossus is made of stronger metal than Girder, but a supersonic punch should still affect him, leaving an opening for Ollie. If that doesn't work, maybe sonics? The metal is gonna be an issue, but Colossus was rather slow.

Oliver is the brain behind team Arrow, Felicity just does the tech and makes a logical suggestion once in awhile.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal said:

Oliver is the brain behind team Arrow, Felicity just does the tech and makes a logical suggestion once in awhile.

Wow. You just downplayed the hell out of Felicity. Did you say Oliver is the Brain behind team Arrow? Really? It's already been shown that the mission suffers when she isn't around. And "the tech" that she does is a huge part of their operation.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wow. You just downplayed the hell out of Felicity. Did you say Oliver is the Brain behind team Arrow? Really? It's already been shown that the mission suffers when she isn't around. And "the tech" that she does is a huge part of their operation.

Not to downplay Felicity, but what I say is true. Yes her tech stuff is vital to the mission, but Oliver leads the ship, he makes the plans.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Oliver does come up with the plan nearly every mission, I just don't think her contribution should be overlooked. She gathers most of their intel and a lot of his plans are based on whatever relevant information she gets. She also oversees the mission more often than not. I'm not saying he'd be incompetent without her, but she definitely makes things go smoother.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@indomitableregal said:
@nickzambuto said:
@indomitableregal said:

Not to downplay Felicity, but what I say is true. Yes her tech stuff is vital to the mission, but Oliver leads the ship, he makes the plans.

You are still downplaying the hell out of Felicity, yes she is not the leader but if she wasn't there the team would fall apart.

• How would Oliver be able to know everything going on in the city without her?
  • Who would be doing all of the information cross searches
  • Who would be directing Oliver where to go (Same as the first one....sorta)
  • Who would be doing the technology side of the team?
  • Who would be the one that stops Oliver from going over the edge and killing someone (Granted Oliver killed The Count to save her, that doesn't COUNT though (See what I did there?)
  • Who would be the one giving Oliver cool gadgets everyday?
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: @indomitableregal: I might have worded my post wrong. I'm not denying Felicity is important, but my post was in response to the statement that Felicity will do 90% of the work during prep, which isn't true because Oliver is the one who makes the plans and comes up with the tactics.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Fair enough. 90% was overstating things a bit, but I honestly wasn't including Ollie when I referred to team Arrow. I meant Felicity, Diggle, Roy, and even Laurel to an extent. That's where that number was coming from. I had just mentioned STAR Labs (which wasn't including Barry either) before that, and at least you can say Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells all contribute close to equally when it comes to prep.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Fair enough. 90% was overstating things a bit, but I honestly wasn't including Ollie when I referred to team Arrow. I meant Felicity, Diggle, Roy, and even Laurel to an extent. That's where that number was coming from. I had just mentioned STAR Labs (which wasn't including Barry either) before that, and at least you can say Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells all contribute close to equally when it comes to prep.

Well with all those resources the team definitely wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the first supersonic punch did nothing but knock girder down and colossus is probably stronger and a better fighter than girder. with prep the team can take it, but colossus kills one or the other

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@hyperlight: is there any evidence Colossus is stronger? Girder tore the door off a car with ease, what has Colossus ever done?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RisingBean

Colossus. He didn't have the tendency to alternate between forms like Girder.

Flash didn't KO Girder with his IMP-ish punch. He knocked him down. I'm doubtful he'll KO Piotr.

Arrow doesn't have much to contribute save for distraction.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sachmoo

Colossus.

The point of Flash's Supersonic punch, was to inflict some pain on Girder so he would revert back. We have already seen colossus get hurt in metal form, and he didn't revert back.

(EDIT:) Didn't see the prep time. Team can prolly come up with some McGuffin to win i guess. So realistically (without prep) Colossus wins. Using imagination (with prep) team can win.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cisco with prep solos. He saw the blueprints of Heatwave's gun and it's currently under his possesion. With that gun Oliver melts Colossus.

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus TV show > Flash and Arrow

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RandomSid82

@black_arrow said:

Cisco with prep solos. He saw the blueprints of Heatwave's gun and it's currently under his possesion. With that gun Oliver melts Colossus.

I don't think that would work. Didn't Colossus get blasted by the future Sentinels with the same fire attack that Sunspot was using and it didn't hurt him? Not saying Colossus would win, they seriously nerfed him in the movies, but I don't think a fire attack would work.