• 113 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in plains, neither have weapons, just their fist. Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be extremely close, judging that they both have high endurance and strength. But even though Ares is a much better fighter, i think Colossus larger durabilty will help him put out the win here.
#3 Posted by BarelyAverage (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares wins after a few days. Colossus has durability on Ares maybe but not fighting skill and Killer Instinct. Ares is a hard as$! Its a bit sad that he's underpowered and regulated to a step below Hercules and Thor in terms of strength and Durability.

#4 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

surprised this hasn't been done hmm..

#5 Edited by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:

" surprised this hasn't been done hmm.. "

Ares stomp
#6 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" surprised this hasn't been done hmm.. "
Though Ares wins. His skills and immortality will help Ares "
"immortal", the sentry just porve ares can be kill. althought i don't think colossus would break ares in half, he will have enough strength to overpower ares.
@BarelyAverage said:
"Ares wins after a few days. Colossus has durability on Ares maybe but not fighting skill and Killer Instinct. Ares is a hard as$! Its a bit sad that he's underpowered and regulated to a step below Hercules and Thor in terms of strength and Durability. "

what are exactly ares combat feats? also colossus is stronger than him,a nd he is not a bad fighter either
#8 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69: People never pick up on sarcasm here
#9 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" surprised this hasn't been done hmm.. "
Though Ares wins. His skills and immortality will help Ares "
"immortal", the sentry just porve ares can be kill. althought i don't think colossus would break ares in half, he will have enough strength to overpower ares.
@BarelyAverage said:
"Ares wins after a few days. Colossus has durability on Ares maybe but not fighting skill and Killer Instinct. Ares is a hard as$! Its a bit sad that he's underpowered and regulated to a step below Hercules and Thor in terms of strength and Durability. "
what are exactly ares combat feats? also colossus is stronger than him,a nd he is not a bad fighter either "
Lol fine fine fine. Ares would still win though
#10 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @blackadam said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" surprised this hasn't been done hmm.. "
Though Ares wins. His skills and immortality will help Ares "
"immortal", the sentry just porve ares can be kill. althought i don't think colossus would break ares in half, he will have enough strength to overpower ares.
@BarelyAverage said:
"Ares wins after a few days. Colossus has durability on Ares maybe but not fighting skill and Killer Instinct. Ares is a hard as$! Its a bit sad that he's underpowered and regulated to a step below Hercules and Thor in terms of strength and Durability. "
what are exactly ares combat feats? also colossus is stronger than him,a nd he is not a bad fighter either "
Lol fine fine fine. Ares would still win though "

why?
#11 Posted by BarelyAverage (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
 Enough Said"
#12 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:
"
Enough Said"
"

this does not prove anything.
#13 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.

#14 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"Ares. "

why? how?
#15 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares.

#16 Posted by Jake Fury (19186 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus wins.  
 
He's stronger and more durable.
#17 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Colossus wins.   He's stronger and more durable. "
#18 Posted by Squaredcircle (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
"@BarelyAverage said:
"
Enough Said"
"
this does not prove anything. "


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Colossus is resistant to adamantium when transfromed. 
 

 
#19 Posted by Jake Fury (19186 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus has actually taken on Marvel's powerhouses (Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator) and had decent showings. Ares hasn't done anything close except for beating A-Bomb.
#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squaredcircle:
Wolverine has actually pierced him before...
#21 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8061 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: little hard when we cant hear  ur voice to tell
#22 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not that it means much but wwh one shotted ares like he was a doll..Granted he gave a beating to collosus to but at least it wasent a one shot

#23 Posted by whacknasty (5593 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squaredcircle said:
" @blackadam said:
"@BarelyAverage said:
"
 

"
Logan's face is so comical in that scan, lol. 
 
Ares is a 70 tonner, right?
#24 Posted by --Anubis-- (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares could take it

#25 Posted by Squaredcircle (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"@Squaredcircle: Wolverine has actually pierced him before... "

no, wolverine pierced a doppelganger of him in hell...
#26 Posted by Squaredcircle (174 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @Squaredcircle said:
" @blackadam said:
"@BarelyAverage said:
"
 
 

 
"
Logan's face is so comical in that scan, lol.  Ares is a 70 tonner, right? "

yeah, wolverine looks like he's taking a dump. Yep, Ares is a 70 tonner. Some claim he got some kind of upgrade instrength but nothing i have seen shows it.
#27 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:
"Ares. "

how? people are syaing ares wins. based on what? ares can't ovepower colossus, and in these scenario he does not have his axe or sword; i don't see how he can pierce colossus skin.
#28 Posted by GLforHIRE (456 posts) - - Show Bio

1) yes devil/demon wolverine eventually pierced him later in the fight after colossus refused to fight back AND it was total PIS... 
 
2) WWH one shotted ares meanwhile colosuss held his own until WWH bent his hands back 
 
3) while colosuss isn't karate kid, the xmen do train in the danger room like 20 hours a day lol so its not like hes a bad fighter AND they both have similar styles as brawlers so its not like ares would just overwelm him.... 
 
so with no ax, i give it to colossus...i'm sure he has the strength to fast ball special ares
#29 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@GLforHIRE said:
" 1) yes devil/demon wolverine eventually pierced him later in the fight after colossus refused to fight back AND it was total PIS...  2) WWH one shotted ares meanwhile colosuss held his own until WWH bent his hands back  3) while colosuss isn't karate kid, the xmen do train in the danger room like 20 hours a day lol so its not like hes a bad fighter AND they both have similar styles as brawlers so its not like ares would just overwelm him....  so with no ax, i give it to colossus...i'm sure he has the strength to fast ball special ares "
In Ares' defense, they both did pretty badly against WWH, Colossus actually came out worse with two broken forearms
#30 Posted by Nefarious (22861 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus should win this fight...

Online
#31 Posted by Scarbearer (744 posts) - - Show Bio
@GLforHIRE said:
3) while colosuss isn't karate kid, the xmen do train in the danger room like 20 hours a day lol so its not like hes a bad fighter AND they both have similar styles as brawlers so its not like ares would just overwelm him.... 
I see this cited a lot about colossus especially when going up against opponents that are considered more skilled than he is.  I really think though, that there's a vast difference between training and actual battle hardened experience, of which Ares has significantly more.  
 
I think this fight comes down to if Ares is strong enough to hurt Colossus without a weapon, and unless something's changed about Ares, I don't think he's quite strong enough.
#32 Posted by GLforHIRE (456 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:

bent in half, not broken lol but i'm just saying the fight will come down to strength and duribility...ares got pimp slapped meanwhile colosuss held his own long enough to hold a convo with hulk before getting folded...so i can see hulk catching one of ares punches and KOing him or chucking him across the battle field...ares is immortal but hes not invincible so i see his body takin more damage quicker than colossus
#33 Posted by GLforHIRE (456 posts) - - Show Bio
@scarbearer said:
" @GLforHIRE said:
3) while colosuss isn't karate kid, the xmen do train in the danger room like 20 hours a day lol so its not like hes a bad fighter AND they both have similar styles as brawlers so its not like ares would just overwelm him.... 
I see this cited a lot about colossus especially when going up against opponents that are considered more skilled than he is.  I really think though, that there's a vast difference between training and actual battle hardened experience, of which Ares has significantly more.    I think this fight comes down to if Ares is strong enough to hurt Colossus without a weapon, and unless something's changed about Ares, I don't think he's quite strong enough. "

i understand that but im saying its not like coloussus is some jobber when it comes to fighting...hes been a xmen for a while and has alot of training and battle experience. hes one of their heavy hitters so people constantly making it like hes just strong but cant dodge or throw a punch kid of annoys me. also its not like ares is really going to be spiderman out their ducking and dodging...chances are he would dive in head first and him and colosus would just slug it out bar room style...with that i'd give the advantage to colosuss
#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus destroys Ares
 
for the record:
 
1) Ares has lost to Hercules 3 times,one of then he got literaly one-shotted by Herc when he went all out
2) Ares matching Hercules makes no sense,simply because Ares required a major upgrade to hold his own against Thor in a brawl
3) Colossus has every advantage over Ares
4) stop overrating the crap out of Ares damn it

#35 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@scarbearer said:
" @GLforHIRE said:
3) while colosuss isn't karate kid, the xmen do train in the danger room like 20 hours a day lol so its not like hes a bad fighter AND they both have similar styles as brawlers so its not like ares would just overwelm him.... 
I see this cited a lot about colossus especially when going up against opponents that are considered more skilled than he is.  I really think though, that there's a vast difference between training and actual battle hardened experience, of which Ares has significantly more.    I think this fight comes down to if Ares is strong enough to hurt Colossus without a weapon, and unless something's changed about Ares, I don't think he's quite strong enough. "

what are ares combat feats?
#36 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say I think Ares has this one.
#37 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus win this

#38 Posted by Scarbearer (744 posts) - - Show Bio
@GLforHIRE said:
i understand that but im saying its not like coloussus is some jobber when it comes to fighting...hes been a xmen for a while and has alot of training and battle experience. hes one of their heavy hitters so people constantly making it like hes just strong but cant dodge or throw a punch kid of annoys me. also its not like ares is really going to be spiderman out their ducking and dodging...chances are he would dive in head first and him and colosus would just slug it out bar room style...with that i'd give the advantage to colosuss "
Well that's a fair point, even though Colossus isn't really a fighter by nature, so people tend to assume he's not a skilled fighter and that's not true, he's had his share of lessons at the school of hard knox.  I just think the disparity of skill can be more of a difference maker between two super strong brawlers than people give it credit for.  Didn't mean to seem I was saying that Colossus couldn't hold his own.  I still think Ares probably can't hurt Colossus without a weapon.
#39 Posted by madrid_san (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

colossus wins. his strength, durability and endurance are on another level. Though Ares is very powerful himself, colossus should be able to defeat him.
#40 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
Well i honestly can't remember when, but i saw a comic where ares beat the shit out of hercs, and hercules won by doing something with a weapon, but i dont really remember. It's been a while, but Ares put up a hell of a fight. So you got to give him some credit. I know i may not have much proof, but i'm honestly not lying. He can beat colossus, as colossus can beat him.
#41 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Colossus wins.   He's stronger and more durable. "
#42 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@BarelyAverage said:
"
Enough Said"
"
this does not prove anything. "


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Colossus is resistant to adamantium when transfromed. 
 

 
"

 
you should post the rest of the issue where colossus is bleeding.......
#43 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34907 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares wins, hes a god he dosent need to eat or sleep colossus needs to stop sometime.

#44 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Ares wins for being vastly more skilled, more ruthless and harder to kill. also He put wonderman on his @$$ with one hit before and easily beat A-Bomb with no weapons.
#45 Posted by Jake Fury (19186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"Ares wins for being vastly more skilled, more ruthless and harder to kill. also He put wonderman on his @$$ with one hit before and easily beat A-Bomb with no weapons. "

Ares isn't vastly more skilled. Colossus has superior combat feats to Ares.  
 
His hit on Wonder-Man was a sucker punch.
#46 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @blackadam said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" surprised this hasn't been done hmm.. "
Though Ares wins. His skills and immortality will help Ares "
"immortal", the sentry just porve ares can be kill. althought i don't think colossus would break ares in half, he will have enough strength to overpower ares.
@BarelyAverage said:
"Ares wins after a few days. Colossus has durability on Ares maybe but not fighting skill and Killer Instinct. Ares is a hard as$! Its a bit sad that he's underpowered and regulated to a step below Hercules and Thor in terms of strength and Durability. "
what are exactly ares combat feats? also colossus is stronger than him,a nd he is not a bad fighter either "
Lol fine fine fine. Ares would still win though "
why? "
The answer is obvious
#47 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#48 Posted by Jake Fury (19186 posts) - - Show Bio


 
 
Sorry Ares fans but this isn't a combat feat in any way.  
 
Colossus Wins. 
 
1) He's much stronger. Class 100+ vs class 70+ 
2) He's much more durable. 
3) Ares is unarmed, with his axe he may pose a threat. 
4) He actually has credible showings against high tier opponents. (Gladiator, The Hulk, Juggrnaut) 
5) Ares only major feat is beating A-bomb. Yes, A-Bomb, the Hulked up verison of Rick Jones who has zero combat skills either.
#49 Posted by Larkin1388 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
" I think it would be extremely close, judging that they both have high endurance and strength. But even though Ares is a much better fighter, i think Colossus larger durabilty will help him put out the win here. "
I like this but Ares being the more experienced fight, would he tire out quickly or devise a plan with quick experienced wit?
#50 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus @ 115 tons.
 
Ares @ 70 tons. 
 
 
Colossus is 60% stronger, atleast twice as durable, and doesn't tire in his Organic Metal form. 
 
Stalemate, or Colossus even for the "slight" majority... maybe 6/10 for Colossus winning here.