#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman stomps! Unless someone can post scans of Colossus' strength to convince me that he could win.

#3 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: idk man, i mean colossus DID "ko" hulk. haha

#4 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this New-52 Aquaman or pre-52 Aquaman? Because pre-52 is a lot stronger, as I recall.

#5 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: LMAO Oh yeah. How could I forget? He hit a weakened Hulk and sneak attacked him. I can't believe I thought Aquaman would stomp. More like the other way around.

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: idk man, i mean colossus DID "ko" hulk. haha

He did. But You can't understand what was the point of showing it.

Now You created 5th thread just because You're not happy about results of other 4.

Pretty clear how mad You're now. I hope it won't hurt Your health, becuase being that mad is bad for a heart, You know...

BTW, considering that full strength means that Aquaman is as strong as he would be in water, he is my favorite in this fight.

#7 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: hahahha get over yourself. im having fun with you. but glad that u think aquaman would win

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: hahahha get over yourself. im having fun with you. but glad that u think aquaman would win

Which means that You didn;t think it was a good battle, You just wanted to prove Your point of other battle. And You thought that You're messing with me? Heh.

#9 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

My edge goes to Aquaman.

#10 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is severely outclassed. He can't beat people who are stronger, faster, more durable and better at fighting than he is.

#11 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Collosus

#12 Edited by dondave (37456 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#13 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio