Colossus and Wolverine vs. Spiderman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#301  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@karetaker: Nobody punches like Juggalossoenix. His punches have face squishing then reforming after powers.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Colossus solos.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn said:

@Erik said:

Obviously Wolverine and Colossus are going to kill Spider-Man.

Oh really, again, Erik??

Did you know Spider-Man has survived punches to the face by Juggolosseonix? And he beat him and Mageonix too at the same time.

No Caption Provided

So you tell me how Spider-Man loses to someone who isn't Juggolosseonix?

He only survived because the power of the Cyttorak was in conflict with the Phoenix Force, thereby weakening Colossus to that of a normal human. It is not a problem anymore because Colossus is on a rampage from when Kitty C-blocked him on their date. He has gone back to being made of rage.

No Caption Provided
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Sufferthorn

I want to know the Location before I agree to any side in this battle...

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By karetaker

@god_spawn said:

@karetaker: Nobody punches like Juggalossoenix. His punches have face squishing then reforming after powers.

.......really? no they dont thats not a super power...lol

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

I want to know the Location before I agree to any side in this battle...

They could start in a giant spider web and still beat Spider-Man.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Spiderman can incapacitate Wolverine without much of a problem....Colossus is the real problem.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#308  Edited By Deadcool

To death? against Logan and Colossus?!!

Ok, I am out of here...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

Spiderman can incapacitate Wolverine without much of a problem....Colossus is the real problem.

No. He cannot. The problem with this assumption is that once Wolverine is webbed up he is out of the fight. As far as team incapacitation, if one fighter is in the fight, the other has a chance to get back in assuming it is within their power to break the restraints. Wolverine has already displayed this ability. So while he can be temporarily subdued, for a team battle where Spider-Man has no way to defeat the other opponent, it would only be a stopgap and Wolverine would eventually get back in the fight.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Wolverine isn't likely to break the restraints, yes his Adamantium claws can slice through the webbing with ease. But he won't be able to move enough to be able to do that.

Hence, incapacitation. I can see Colossus FREEING Wolverine out of the webbing, in which case, Spidey loses for sure.

I don't think there is much Spidey can do to Colossus....i feel like he could keep him away from Logan while he is restrained though, trip him up and land a few decent hits. But you're right. In the end, it's a bit too much for Spidey.

Thats why i asked the location, because if Wolverine is incapacitated and it's between Colossus and Spidey in the street, i can see a bloodlusted parker being able to give him a lot of trouble.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

Wolverine isn't likely to break the restraints, yes his Adamantium claws can slice through the webbing with ease. But he won't be able to move enough to be able to do that.

Hence, incapacitation. I can see Colossus FREEING Wolverine out of the webbing, in which case, Spidey loses for sure.

I don't think there is much Spidey can do to Colossus....i feel like he could keep him away from Logan while he is restrained though, trip him up and land a few decent hits. But you're right. In the end, it's a bit too much for Spidey.

Thats why i asked the location, because if Wolverine is incapacitated and it's between Colossus and Spidey in the street, i can see a bloodlusted parker being able to give him a lot of trouble.

• Wolverine has already shown that he is strong enough to break the webbing, even when bound to the point that he could not move.
  • Hence, no lasting incapacitation. Wolverine would break free in minutes, if that.
  • Spider-Man's best hit could not hurt even the weakest version of 616 Colossus.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Could you show Wolverine breaking out of the famed incapacitation?

And even if he did, this is a Bloodlusted Morals Off Spidey if i remember the OPs specifications.

Spidey is capable of breaking Logans neck using his strength. The incapacitation may allow him this sort of opportunity.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#313  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

Could you show Wolverine breaking out of the famed incapacitation?

And even if he did, this is a Bloodlusted Morals Off Spidey if i remember the OPs specifications.

Spidey is capable of breaking Logans neck using his strength. The incapacitation may allow him this sort of opportunity.

even if he broke his neck... Logan would eventually come round... He has survived far worse then a broken neck, like being completely incinerated in a fire? Meaning his joints probably melted as well? Meaning that his bones contain the healing factor as well, allowing him to regenerate organic material? Meaning that if one broke his neck, he would maybe faint, then come to, crack his neck back in place, and be done with it. He has also survived punch after punch after punch to the face from Hulk, you think Spiderman can crack his neck when Wolverine's neck doesnt snap from being punched in the face by a billion-tonner?

Now Spiderman is fast. But Wolverine isn't so slow that he's gonna let Peter grab his neck, put his full strength into it, and snap his neck.

Spidey can only win by burying Wolverine in a bunch of rubble, or doing something really gross like impaling Logan on a flag pole or something like that, basically only incapacitation. Spiderman is not strong enough to permanently put Logan down.

Colossus solo's, as Peter cannot hurt him. Spiderman wasn't made to take down bricks, he lacks the healing and the weapons to put them down.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Sufferthorn

@ChaosBlazer:

Wolverine's let him before, and with the incapacitation of the webbing Spidey uses, it will allow him the opportunity.

There is nothing Spidey can do KILL Wolverine, but he can incapacitate and KO him.....

Although....Spidey does smash bricks(thats a joke)....i agree that Colossus solo's.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Cypher's Gambit: "Spiderman is Forge equivalent inventor, a Magneto equivalent tactician, and a "know your surroundings" Daredevil 6-sense and a Purpleman manipulator in battle."

Spidey is a Forge level inventor? Not so much. Pete is very smart, but Forge:

Intuitive Genius: Superhuman intuitive talent for inventing mechanical devices. His mutant ability functions as perception, as he possesses the ability to visually perceive "mechanical energy" (the kinetic energy and potential energy present in the components of mechanical systems) in action. This power allows Forge to instinctively know and understand the potential and functional operations of any machine or technological device in his visual range, a skill that combined with his natural intelligence allows him to conceive, design and build mechanical devices; and operate, modify and disassemble existing technology or create countermeasures for it.

Spidey sense is NOT Daredevil 6th sense. It merely warns him that danger is present. Daredevil has 360 degree radar that can see a 3 inch pole at 80 feet and more detail the closer the object.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#316  Edited By GraniteSoldier

With old school Colossus, I think Peter could stand a chance here. Using speedy hit-and-run he could full force blast Logan in the head enough times to rattle his brain around and KO him (it has been done to Logan before so I can see someone of Spidey's strength doing that). Colossus would be hard, as it would take a lot of work for Spidey to put him down, but Peter's improvisation could help him find something to help him pull off a win.

Now if it's Colossusnaut and Logan...I don't think Peter really stands much a chance. Logan isn't really the factor though, it's Colossusnaut. Peter has held his own against Juggernaut before (can't remember if he won or how if he did) but with two to tango I don't see him pulling off the win with Colossusnaut.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Erik: But you forget, Erik, Spider-Man is a master manipulator. Like when he talked Magikeonix and Juggolossoenix into beating each other. He would convince Wolverine and Colossus to take each other out like Colossus' metal is better cause Kitty told him. And Wolverine would be all like

RAAAAAAAGH!!!
RAAAAAAAGH!!!

and Colossus would be all like

DAAAAAAAA!! (Cause he is Russian)
DAAAAAAAA!! (Cause he is Russian)

Followed by

No Caption Provided

And then

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man, flawless victory.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

Like if they start on top of the Empire state building Peter,

On the ground probably Logan and Colossus

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how Spidey fans talk as though Wolverine will prove little more than a punching bag. Like Spidey's just going to unload on Logan and he's going to lie there doing nothing with a smile on his face ... oh yes, well, I digress.

Spider-Man cannot beat Wolverine in a fist fight. The best he could do is temporarily incapacitate. Throw Colossus in the mix, and Wolverine will have the time to cut himself free as he's done before;

If given the breather needed to, Wolverine can get himself out of the webbing.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn:

Someone beat me to the punch. ^^

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn:

This is exactly how it is done people. If you need a compelling argument for Spider-Man, take a look at that man's post. I have a mind to switch sides now.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By BringnIt

I may be repeating what's already been stated since there's sixteen pages here, but in a random encounter he puts forward a valiant effort and then dies--defiantly, no doubt--and he would beat them if he has prep or both teams have prep.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By jashro44

The op says fastball special at the bottom so is this a if spider-man can dodge a fast ball special then he probably could. All though colossus is soloing this. Spider-mans only shot to win is webbing down the throat and colossus isn't going to let that happen. Not to mention wolverine is here as well. So team stomps in a fight.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Yeah...that took quite awhile, definitely not the amount of time you were putting on for me. Plus that wasn't a Bloodlusted Spidey by any means. It was a friendly neighborhood Spiderman who didn't have time to chat.

Spidey can mess Wolverine up without too many problems.

It's Colossus i'm worried about.

@god_spawn:

That's the only way Spidey possibly wins this..*applaud*

@BringnIt:

Yeah, it did seem unfair to me to give Spidey no prep....

But this thread just shows us how much of a boss Spidey is. The fact that he could even hold out against these guys.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

Yeah...that took quite awhile, definitely not the amount of time you were putting on for me. Plus that wasn't a Bloodlusted Spidey by any means. It was a friendly neighborhood Spiderman who didn't have time to chat.

Spidey can mess Wolverine up without too many problems.

It's Colossus i'm worried about.

@god_spawn:

That's the only way Spidey possibly wins this..*applaud*

Okay where did it say any kind of significant time had passed? It seemed like the passage of time was rather short to me... like as short as it was for him to think up his inner monologue. I was being generous by saying it was minutes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

The op says fastball special at the bottom so is this a if spider-man can dodge a fast ball special then he probably could. All though colossus is soloing this. Spider-mans only shot to win is webbing down the throat and colossus isn't going to let that happen. Not to mention wolverine is here as well. So team stomps in a fight.

Webbing Colossus down the throat wouldn't do anything if he could. He doesn't need to eat, breathe, sleep etc in that form. Similar to Emma Frost in diamond form. And he can stay in metal form for as long as he likes and is basically ageless in said form.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn:In that case spider-man can't do any thing to colossus.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

It's minutes for sure.

That webbing is gonna be a pain to get out off, and that wasn't even that much webbing, a Bloodlusted Spidey can throw him into a cocoon.

But i think we've established quite clearly that Colossus is the reason Spidey loses. So it doesn't even matter.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By BringnIt

@Sufferthorn: It's unfair either way. Neither of the team are good with prep and he would beat them convincingly if he had prep, and he has no way to hurt Colossus in a random encounter. It's like pitting him against Morlun again--sure, he fought Morlun for I want to say twelve hours and sure he is one of the best dodgers in all of comics--but his damage output is limited by his physical stats and more importantly his morality.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Sufferthorn

@BringnIt:

Spidey's Morality has to be the biggest factor in every fight. It's true.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By BringnIt

@Sufferthorn:

What I am trying to say is independent of morals on/morals off battles.

Morals off Spidey would still lose here because he still has no way to take Colossus out sans prep. However, if someone with Parker's gifts had say, Mister X's character, he would easily be capable of doing much greater damage than Peter ever would because he would take up some sort of weaponry to enhance his gifts (swordfighting, etc.) and at that point with adamantium weaponry would most likely be capable of slaying the team.

This is something that would never be applicable to Peter, though, regardless of turning morals on or off.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Sufferthorn

@BringnIt:

I understand, you're right.

*throws his hands up*

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Erik

@Sufferthorn said:

@Erik:

It's minutes for sure.

That webbing is gonna be a pain to get out off, and that wasn't even that much webbing, a Bloodlusted Spidey can throw him into a cocoon.

But i think we've established quite clearly that Colossus is the reason Spidey loses. So it doesn't even matter.

Where was it said that it was minutes? It takes moments to even speak his lines and I am sure he suffers no condition that would slow his thought process by any margin. In any case, it clearly shows that Wolverine can pull himself out of whatever incapacitation that Spider-Man puts him in. Not that it matters AT ALL since Spider-Man has no way to beat Colossus.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Erik:

Yep.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#335  Edited By Static Shock

This isn't even a fair fight. Why it was never locked is a mystery.