This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by raxtsfk (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted to the death.  

Fastball Special.  
#2 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
@raxtsfk:

There's nothing Spidey can do to kill Logan. Please edit the rules.
#3 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Colossus take this. I don't even think spidey could hurt the Colossus or even if his webbing can hold him

#4 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey did a number on the entire team during the Secret War 
They just couldn't do anything with his speed and strength 

#5 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan could solo

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: colossus is alot stronger than spidey
#7 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:

"Logan could solo "

Logan could never lay a hand on Spidey 
And he needs to to win
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus solo.

Logan? He will probably lose with Spidey.

#9 Posted by Sherlock (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since neither logan nor Peter could actually tag Peter (LOL) And Peter cant really do much because of the teams durability im going with draw currently on this one

#10 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Colossus will win. This is a bloodlusted fight so that means Spiderman won't be running away and not running away will make his life shorter.

#11 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

team takes this easily

#12 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" Well since neither logan nor Peter could actually tag Peter (LOL) And Peter cant really do much because of the teams durability im going with draw currently on this one "

#13 Posted by nonobee (120 posts) - - Show Bio

With bloodlust Spidey should take this.

He should easily be able to tear of Logans body parts. Use his claws as a weapon against Colossus . The end.

#14 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@nonobee: Bloodlusted Logan hacks his head off. Colossus could crush him in one blow. Either one could take Spidey alone.
#15 Posted by nonobee (120 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho: Is bloodlusted Logan a better fighter? I say no. He is just beserked.. Ignorant of pain etc. I would even say his skills go down.
I agree Piotr probably could crush Spidey but he had to "nail" him first. And this is Spidey.. Spider sense, Spider reflexes etc.. So no.
#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (3622 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine & colossus couldn't lose spidy has no means to deal with colossus as spidy could throw wolverine away but colossus is to much as spidy would tire out wolverine colossus don't .

#17 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @raxtsfk: There's nothing Spidey can do to kill Logan. Please edit the rules. "
He can either break his neck or web down his throat. 

=]
#18 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

" @ComicStooge said:

" @raxtsfk: There's nothing Spidey can do to kill Logan. Please edit the rules. "

He can either break his neck or web down his throat. 

=] "
Yep, on top of a dozen other things. Logan vs Spidey will always end with Pete getting the victory,  he's just more powerful. Not to mention he has double the IQ. 

Colossus vs Pete ends in a stalemate unless Peter can lure Piotr into a mudpit or something, and Piotr has to revert to human form in order to get out. Then Peter just cracks Piotr's head open.
#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:
I guess a junk-yard would be the best option. BTW  just by the image, couldn't pete just use his webs to get logan to stab piotr?
#20 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Actually if morals are on. Logan has better chance of beating Pete, due to superior skills, durability, healing and the possibility of one shotting him with his claws. Since here, morals are off, spidey can beat Logan by either playing it smart and utilizing his webbing and incapacitate him or by snapping his neck or webbing down his throat. 
But this will be a tough match rvrn if spidey is fighting at his best, so a small help from colossus will let Loan take a small majority. 
=]
#21 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt: I guess a junk-yard would be the best option. BTW  just by the image, couldn't pete just use his webs to get logan to stab piotr? "
Heh, I'd love to see that happen :P

@spidey 15:
Actually, and I mean no disrespect, I'm going to disagree with you there. Not to disparage Logan's skill, but Pete is a notoriously unique combatant. Were Pete to take to the skies, Logan would have extreme difficulty ever laying a hand on him. Not to mention that Pete is stronger, fast and has his Spider-Sense, Logan's versatility in martial arts and sheer cutting damage are rendered far less effective.
#22 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: It's ok. Pete's strength is irrelevant here. Logan has taken hits from far stronger characters than spidey, and Logan has already withstood hits from spidey more than once. Logan has already land hits on spidey in multiple occasions. Even though spidey is faster and he has proven this, his morals prevent him from going all out, so a skilled and fast character like Logan, will be able to land that hit that is needed in order to beat Pete. And another advantage of Logan is that Spidey rarely utilize his webbing against certain opponents. And his webbing is the only way to beat Logan. 
=]
#23 Posted by Sherlock (7232 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt: I guess a junk-yard would be the best option. BTW  just by the image, couldn't pete just use his webs to get logan to stab piotr? "
Im pretty sure Logans claws cant get through Colossuses Organo Metal body so that wouldnt work
#24 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:
Colossus's metal always puts me in confusion, I asked cause i hardly know anything about it.  
#25 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is too much for wolverine, but wolverine does require a good thorough beating before he goes down. add in colossus and spiderman does'nt really have the opportunity to concentrate on wolverine the way he needs to to take him out of the fight. 

It doesn't matter if he did take wolverine out though (he certainly can), because he can't damage Colossus. He can dodge his punches, hit him with cars, and make jokes, generally making colossus look ineffectual, but in the end he hasn't done anything to actually hurt colossus. 

Peter would need some serious environmental hazards to take out colossus. Under his own power, there is no chance. 

Colossus solos. 

X-team wins.
#26 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15:
Would breaking his neck kill Logan?
#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey don't can't hurt Colossus and he will tire after some time. Piotr won't. Also Colos can just thunderclap him few times to makes him slower and then kill him by one punch.

#28 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ftw.

#29 Posted by Erik (31601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" @Death Certificate said:
Im pretty sure Logans claws cant get through Colossuses Organo Metal body so that wouldnt work "
Wolverine is able to score Colossus under his own power. It will not matter though. Spider-Man will not be able to do that anyway. Wolverine would just point his claws away from Colossus or just retract them.
#30 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Colossus solo.  Logan? He will probably lose with Spidey. "
#31 Posted by Erik (31601 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan will not lose. Even if Spider-Man is willing to kill in his bloodlust, he will not be able to do that.

#32 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @spidey 15: Would breaking his neck kill Logan? "
Yup. 
=]
#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and Colossus can lose to a bloodlsuted spidey. The only thing that spidey has to do is web down his throat. 
But it does not matter here anyway. This is not a 1 on 1. It's 2 vs one and Logan is more than a match for him, even if spidey is willing to kill. An additional help from Colossus and the team should win. 
=]

#34 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @nonobee: Bloodlusted Logan hacks his head off. Colossus could crush him in one blow. Either one could take Spidey alone."

spider man would destroy wolverine
#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37300 posts) - - Show Bio

team wins
#36 Posted by Erik (31601 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Oh and Colossus can lose to a bloodlsuted spidey. The only thing that spidey has to do is web down his throat. But it does not matter here anyway. This is not a 1 on 1. It's 2 vs one and Logan is more than a match for him, even if spidey is willing to kill. An additional help from Colossus and the team should win. =] "
Colossus does not breathe so no, Spider-Man cannot beat Colossus.
#37 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" Oh and Colossus can lose to a bloodlsuted spidey. The only thing that spidey has to do is web down his throat. But it does not matter here anyway. This is not a 1 on 1. It's 2 vs one and Logan is more than a match for him, even if spidey is willing to kill. An additional help from Colossus and the team should win. =] "
Colossus does not breathe so no, Spider-Man cannot beat Colossus. "
Really??!! 0_0 
I was not aware of that... 
In that case, you are right.  
Colossus could probably solo this. 
=]
#38 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman wins very easily. he once and twice and a third time soloed the x-men (the whole team) and avengers. so no... logan and coloso is not winning this.

#39 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" spiderman wins very easily. he once and twice and a third time soloed the x-men (the whole team) and avengers. so no... logan and coloso is not winning this. "
Let me see. 
He webbed Colossus eyes, something that Colossus can easily break. 
He webbed Rogue who at the time was a 50 toner. Without PIS involved she could easily break free. 
He webbed Curt who easily can teleport out and he did it actually. 
And he just punched Wolverine away. 
But he didn't beat anyone, he didn't KO anyone and the people who were webbed, they could easily break free or teleport out. But if he beat anyone, can you please show me how he did it? 

Oh, Colossus solos. 
=]
#40 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

my goddness. i know that spiderman had been watered down during the years, but hasn't anyone here ever read the classic and real spiderman comics? spiderman was designed as a team buster. where colossus and wolverine where designed as a team. 

in classic wolverine comics: wolverine never fights a whole superhero team like wolverine vs the entire avengers or x-factor and whatnot. 

spiderman defeated the sinister 6 (through 12), the x-men blue team & gold team, the avengers with hulk and thor and ironman, he's defeated the fantastic four, he's defeated dr. doom more than once, he's defeated the juggernaut by himself, defeated magneto and brotherhood plus more. 

spiderman is not only powerful, he's practically a genius! 

#41 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

classic spiderman webs can not break off of 60 tonner lifters such as rogue. if rogue is caught by a web, she would have to wait 30 minutes to break free of it. the thing and the hulk can not break free of class spiderman's web. and juggernaut's strength could not break out of it, he has to use the forcefield to melt it away.. 

spiderman has the strength to lift up colossus, thing, & hulk over his head, and toss them a block away. (classic spiderman was a 10 tonner) 

his agility is superior to wolverines by a long ways and it is aided by the fact that he has a spedersense, which is so useful in a battle that dr. doom had to replicate the spider sense for himself. (believe it or non, but it is canon that dr. doom has the spider sense) 

#42 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@nonobee:  Beserker does make Wolverine a better fighter. The Beserker in Wolverine was to make him a perfect warrior. It makes all his attacks perfectly calculated and to evade and strike with absolute perfection and lethality. That is why he was called Weapon X. He was the Perfect Weapon in Beserker mode.
#43 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

The team has this
#44 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

The team

#45 Edited by Mortein (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins this definitely 
Unless Spider-man uses Wolverine to hurt Peter. hmmm

#46 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man. He's fast enough that the team won't be able to lay a hand on him and smart enough to use Wolverine's claws to impale Colossus. Wolverine has stated that Peter would be able to beat him if he used all of his strength and snapped Logan's neck, and as he is bloodlusted here I have no doubt that he would do so.

#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" classic spiderman webs can not break off of 60 tonner lifters such as rogue. if rogue is caught by a web, she would have to wait 30 minutes to break free of it. the thing and the hulk can not break free of class spiderman's web. and juggernaut's strength could not break out of it, he has to use the forcefield to melt it away..  s
Rogue dangling there in his webbing was PIS. She had massive super strength and could fly. Add that to the fact that Black Tarantula, a 25 tonner, was able to break Spider-man's webbing, and I have no doubt that Colossus could do the same.  

@Lance Bastro said:
spiderman has the strength to lift up colossus, thing, & hulk over his head, and toss them a block away. (classic spiderman was a 10 tonner)  

Spider-man could lift and throw Colossus, but he wouldn't. That's not the way he fights, and he'll know that if he stops moving for even a second either of these two can put him out.
#48 Edited by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

"Oh and Colossus can lose to a bloodlsuted spidey. The only thing that spidey has to do is web down his throat. But it does not matter here anyway. This is not a 1 on 1. It's 2 vs one and Logan is more than a match for him, even if spidey is willing to kill. An additional help from Colossus and the team should win. =] "

i think colossus does not need to breathe in his armored form
#49 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Oh and Colossus can lose to a bloodlsuted spidey. The only thing that spidey has to do is web down his throat. But it does not matter here anyway. This is not a 1 on 1. It's 2 vs one and Logan is more than a match for him, even if spidey is willing to kill. An additional help from Colossus and the team should win. =] "
i think colossus does not need to breeth in his armored form "
See, I've seen him underwater without any gear in his armored form, but I've also seen him need a space suit while in space. I remember reading that he doesn't need air, but there's been a lot of confusion about that.
#50 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Lance Bastro said:

" classic spiderman webs can not break off of 60 tonner lifters such as rogue. if rogue is caught by a web, she would have to wait 30 minutes to break free of it. the thing and the hulk can not break free of class spiderman's web. and juggernaut's strength could not break out of it, he has to use the forcefield to melt it away..  s
Rogue dangling there in his webbing was PIS. She had massive super strength and could fly. Add that to the fact that Black Tarantula, a 25 tonner, was able to break Spider-man's webbing, and I have no doubt that Colossus could do the same.  

@Lance Bastro said:
Spider-man could lift and throw Colossus, but he wouldn't. That's not the way he fights, and he'll know that if he stops moving for even a second either of these two can put him out. "

wait what? spiderman fights with his webs. he can do a web throw at colossus and tell him to "get over here" and uses momentum to swing him around in circles and toss him away. colossus strength is nothing without leverage of the ground wich spiderman normally has an advantage. 

he's a strength feater of spiderman though a 10 tonner can still use leverage to support over 100 tons. but... strength is not really the means of any of the spiderman victories.. it's always his skill and brains that beat his foes. 

i'm pretty sure spiderman was supporting over 100,000 tons. but this is nothing compared to his features of defeating  hordes of superhero/villain teams.