User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

edited/fixed
edited/fixed

Namor the First Mutant #5
Namor the First Mutant #5

Juggernaut versus Colossus and Wolverine
Juggernaut versus Colossus and Wolverine

Current versions of each member but Daken has his healing powers at max strenght. Who wins? No Colossonaut YET. 

They fight in an enclosed area like this one here...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Namor can solo. It will take some effort, with Daken they have a solid majority.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

sorry made a change. I forgot  current Daken has his healing powers fighting off the drug heat. 

So it's Daken with his healing powers.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Namor solos

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Not sure Namor solos.

Thinking Wolverine has had some decent showings gainst fishface. Enough to hold him off while Daken gets squashed by Colossus.

But ya, team Namor probably wins.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

Unless it's Colossunaut, Namor should solo.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baltoro

Wolverine has beaten Namor before, Collossus would likely be a match for Daken and Namor without Wolvie's help. I predict a fastball special into Namor which one shots him, then Collossus tosses Daken out of the stadium.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Baltoro said:

Wolverine has beaten Namor before, Collossus would likely be a match for Daken and Namor without Wolvie's help. I predict a fastball special into Namor which one shots him, then Collossus tosses Daken out of the stadium.

That's overglorifying Colossus and oversimplifying the fight quite a bit if you believe he doesn't need Wolverine's help here and that he can tag Namor with a fastball special.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Team 2 wins due to Namor.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Superskrull86

??

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team 2 for the win.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12  Edited By owie  Moderator

I don't know about this Namor solos stuff. Do you guys think he's as durable as Colossus? Or as strong, when he's on land? I mean, I like Namor, and he's probably a better fighter than Colossus, but these teams are pretty evenly matched.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Owie said:

I don't know about this Namor solos stuff. Do you guys think he's as durable as Colossus? Or as strong, when he's on land? I mean, I like Namor, and he's probably a better fighter than Colossus, but these teams are pretty evenly matched.

It's not solely his strength and durability that would beat Colossus, it's his other advantages he has over him. Colossus is probably a better fighter than Namor actually, Namor normally rushes into his opponents and brawls while Colossus remains calm and disciplined.

awesomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By awesomex

in the water Namor solos but not on land. She Hulk beat Namor on land I sure Colossus can too. Colossus and Wolverine for the win.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@mrtrevorguy said:

Namor solos

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle

@Owie said:

Not to mention Namor has record of jobbing out to much weaker opponents, where Colossus does not

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Manchine

@mrtrevorguy said:

Namor solos

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By owie  Moderator

@god_spawnsaid:

@Owie said:

It's not solely his strength and durability that would beat Colossus, it's his other advantages he has over him. Colossus is probably a better fighter than Namor actually, Namor normally rushes into his opponents and brawls while Colossus remains calm and disciplined.

So which other advantages does Namor have over Colossus, then, if Colossus is a better fighter and, I would say, more durable and stronger? I mean he can fly, but I don't see that as a huge advantage in this fight. He is also probably faster. I would say Namor's greatest advantage is that he never gives up, but Colossus isn't a wimp either.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By madrid_san

I love Colossus (actually love all these characters lol) but Namor on land or in sea is stronger than Colossus. Namor would have to be depleted of h20 for a very long time before the effects start to effect him these days.  

Advantages Namor has over Colossus would be his strength, flight, speed, enhanced reflexes and reaction time.  

I'd say for slicing and piercing weapons, Colossus is more resistance than Namor. For blunt force, I'd give Namor the advantage. I'd say they are even to energy based attacks. I also agree Colossus is a better h2h than Namor.

Would Daken's pheromones work on Colossus? I doubt they would since Piotr is not breathing in his metal form. This is a tough battle to choose but I give VERY slightly to Team 2 because of Namor, and also because Wolverine holds back against Daken.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

Colossus isn't more durable nor stronger than Namor.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@czarny_samael666 said:

Colossus isn't more durable nor stronger than Namor.

Wolverine cuts Namor as a matter of course.

It has been strongly intimated, on two occasions, that when Wolverine had pierced Namor he was holding back and not gunning for vitals. ONE punch to the face and here's what will happen to the Sub Mariner;

That would be the more realistic result. Marvel only has the courage to show how deadly a punch to the face would be from Wolverine in non-canon showings. Wolverine's reflexes and feats reinforcing said reflexes more than point toward him being able to tag Namor. Not to mention his far, far superior hand to hand abilities. Conversely, Wolverine can soak a few blows from Namor. Namor would die with ONE punch to the face.

So while I think team Namor take a majority, it is not a stomp and it is a very, very dangerous battle for Namor. Namor has already admitted to Wolverine being a deadly prospect for him. Fact is, Wolverine is one of the deadliest antagonists for most of these powerhouses because he can cut them... meaning a punch to the noggin = instant death.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Owie: Namor is already stronger and more durable than Colossus to begin with but that isn't why I say he beats him. Namor's main advantages are his flight and speed. This space here might be an enclosed stadium but it's still big enough for Namor to maneuver in and Namor has shown he can consistently tag Wolverine before Wolverine can react (which is something Colossus would have a hard time doing, and even tagging Daken for that matter) and that he can incapacitate him with one hit, if Namor wanted Colossus wouldn't get off too many hits on him before Namor starts to overwhelm him.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn said:

@Owie: Namor is already stronger and more durable than Colossus to begin with but that isn't why I say he beats him. Namor's main advantages are his flight and speed. This space here might be an enclosed stadium but it's still big enough for Namor to maneuver in and Namor has shown he can consistently tag Wolverine before Wolverine can react (which is something Colossus would have a hard time doing, and even tagging Daken for that matter) and that he can incapacitate him with one hit, if Namor wanted Colossus wouldn't get off too many hits on him before Namor starts to overwhelm him.

I think if he is in range and throwing down with haymakers, Namor will get some back from Colossus.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Edgeworth_11: I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I stated before Colossus is a better fighter, and Wolverine has as well but Namor's hits are faster. Namor would most likely turn this into a brawl, but he is gonna hit Colossus more times than Colossus will hit Namor based on his speed.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn said:

@Edgeworth_11: I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I stated before Colossus is a better fighter, and Wolverine has as well but Namor's hits are faster. Namor would most likely turn this into a brawl, but he is gonna hit Colossus more times than Colossus will hit Namor based on his speed.

Yes I agree.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

Namor is more powerful and therefore pulls more votes in a fight tween the two. However, he is not more deadly.

Namor still has to close the distance to strike with Wolverine. And I have never seen Namor evidence faster reflexes than Logan. Burst speed, and travel speed yes, fighting reflexes? No. Namor hits Wolverine due to his burst speed which is, without doubt, superhuman.

Likewise, Wolverine's hit Namor aplenty, and missed vitals 'on purpose'. He was not hitting to kill. The dialogue in both their principle encounters (outside of Enemy of the State wherein Wolverine drops him) are strongly suggestive of this as being the case.

Do you really think someone as skilled as Logan simply misses vital areas 'by accident'? Wolverine holds back. Wolverine does not land killing blows on purported allies when his hand is not forced. He will take a beatdown before doing so as he knows he will get back up. Namor even chastizes Logan for 'missing' his vital areas. And, in his arrogance, overlooking the fact Wolverine does not miss vitals unless on purpose.

I can definitely see Namor flying in and bullrushing Logan into the pavement. I can also see Wolverine ramming his claws into face as he does so (again, tagging Storm's cape as she flew by at hurricane wind speeds suggests he has the speed, skill and accuracy to do so). So this fight can go either way.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@god_spawn said:

Namor is more powerful and therefore pulls more votes in a fight tween the two. However, he is not more deadly.

Namor still has to close the distance to strike with Wolverine. And I have never seen Namor evidence faster reflexes than Logan. Burst speed, and travel speed yes, fighting reflexes? No. Namor hits Wolverine due to his burst speed which is, without doubt, superhuman.

Likewise, Wolverine's hit Namor aplenty, and missed vitals 'on purpose'. He was not hitting to kill. The dialogue in both their principle encounters (outside of Enemy of the State wherein Wolverine drops him) are strongly suggestive of this as being the case.

Do you really think someone as skilled as Logan simply misses vital areas 'by accident'? Wolverine holds back. Wolverine does not land killing blows on purported allies when his hand is not forced. He will take a beatdown before doing so as he knows he will get back up. Namor even chastizes Logan for 'missing' his vital areas. And, in his arrogance, overlooking the fact Wolverine does not miss vitals unless on purpose.

I can definitely see Namor flying in and bullrushing Logan into the pavement. I can also see Wolverine ramming his claws into face as he does so (again, tagging Storm's cape as she flew by at hurricane wind speeds suggests he has the speed, skill and accuracy to do so). So this fight can go either way.

Well said. Just curious, do you think Colossus is a worse fight for Logan than Namor?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Edgeworth_11: I think Wolverine can cut Colossus. As such, he'd take a majority over Peter. Whereas I give a majority to Namor over Wolverine due to god_spawns reasons (flight, burst speed, overwhelming strength, able to rejuvenate if he can get to water etc. etc.)

But it's a dangerous, dangerous fight for Namor as Wolverine can, indeed, kill him IMO. In fact, if Logan wishes to survive or win, he would have to choice but to land a killing blow against the Sub Mariner.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: I

Namor is more powerful and therefore pulls more votes in a fight tween the two. However, he is not more deadly

don't really get what this matters? It's not a fight to the death.

Namor still has to close the distance to strike with Wolverine. And I have never seen Namor evidence faster reflexes than Logan. Burst speed, and travel speed yes, fighting reflexes? No. Namor hits Wolverine due to his burst speed which is, without doubt, superhuman

I don't know where I said Namor has better reflexes than Wolverine, I said he does about Colossus but not Wolverine, I just said he can hit faster which you just agreed to.

As for the rest of the post it's just kind of a ramble of sorts. Yes Wolverine has beaten Namor, yes Wolverine is a better fighter as shown post-Nitro incident, yes Wolverine can kill Namor, I'm not disagreeing with you. But it was only in 1 of those fights that Namor actually utilized his speed and flight properly did he beat Wolverine with a one shot incapacitation. And in that fight if you wanna bring up Wolverine not trying to kill him, Wolverine had his claws an inch from Namor's face and Namor didn't want to fight Wolverine did. Sure Wolverine wasn't going all out, but he was threatening Namor first when fish face only wanted help before getting slapped half way across the grounds. As for tagging Namor in the face, I don't see why you keep bringing it up, you mentioned earlier Wolverine holds back on allies and friends, Namor is an ally so your whole stabbing him in the face is null. Yeah I do agree both teams can gain victories over each other, I never once said it was a stomp, I said Namor can solo, which he can, it would take some effort but he can solo, and with Daken here it grants a bigger advantage. Whether it's going toe to toe with Wolverine who will hold back on Daken while Namor faces Colossus, or Namor faces Wolverine and beats him while Daken plays field mouse with Colossus. Daken can't hurt Colossus but he his fast enough to dodge Colossus all day and if big C gets a shot on him, healing factor keeps him in this.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By nefarious

Namor solos.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@god_spawn said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I

Namor is more powerful and therefore pulls more votes in a fight tween the two. However, he is not more deadly

1. don't really get what this matters? It's not a fight to the death.

Namor still has to close the distance to strike with Wolverine. And I have never seen Namor evidence faster reflexes than Logan. Burst speed, and travel speed yes, fighting reflexes? No. Namor hits Wolverine due to his burst speed which is, without doubt, superhuman

2. I don't know where I said Namor has better reflexes than Wolverine, I said he does about Colossus but not Wolverine, I just said he can hit faster which you just agreed to.

As for the rest of the post 3. it's just kind of a ramble of sorts. Yes Wolverine has beaten Namor, yes Wolverine is a better fighter as shown post-Nitro incident, yes Wolverine can kill Namor, I'm not disagreeing with you. But it was only in 1 of those fights that Namor actually utilized his speed and flight properly did he beat Wolverine with a one shot incapacitation. And in that fight if you wanna bring up Wolverine not trying to kill him, Wolverine had his claws an inch from Namor's face and Namor didn't want to fight Wolverine did. Sure Wolverine wasn't going all out, but he was threatening Namor first when fish face only wanted help before getting slapped half way across the grounds. As for tagging Namor in the face, I don't see why you keep bringing it up, you mentioned earlier Wolverine holds back on allies and friends, Namor is an ally so your whole stabbing him in the face is null. Yeah I do agree both teams can gain victories over each other, I never once said it was a stomp, I said Namor can solo, which he can, it would take some effort but he can solo, and with Daken here it grants a bigger advantage. Whether it's going toe to toe with Wolverine who will hold back on Daken while Namor faces Colossus, or Namor faces Wolverine and beats him while Daken plays field mouse with Colossus. Daken can't hurt Colossus but he his fast enough to dodge Colossus all day and if big C gets a shot on him, healing factor keeps him in this.

1. It matters because Wolverine winning means killing Namor. And the point is that this is a distinct possibility as despite him holding back, being pushed to that extreme lies well within Logan's morals. If you want to gloss over that assuming Namor winning is a foregone conclusion (which is what it seemed you were doing at the time stating 'Namor solos') then I simply disagree. If Wolverine loses it, as he is wont to do on occasion, I do indeed see him landing a head shot. He sure as hell didn't hesitate driving his arm through Hulk's torso when pushed too far.

2. Why get so defensive? I'm not attacking you or what you did or did not say. I am sharing points pertinent to this debate.

Where is it I said YOU said Namor had better reflexes? I never claimed you did. I was pointing out that he most likely does not. A fact no one had, conveniently, mentioned. Drawing a distinction between speed, and combat reflexes seemed necessary. You said Namor was faster without noting the important distinction which is relevant to this debate and worth mentioning... so I did. I'll simply know better next time than to address you, personally, when adding something new to the debate at hand as you seem to read it as a personal attack.

In a static battle, I'm not sure Namor can 'hit' faster. He can move faster and has better burst speed as a result of his mobility, but that is all. Wolverine's fighting reflex feats are superior to anything Namor has evidenced ... or that I've seen of him thus far.

3. Rambling huh? If you say so... Whatever. Ain't rambling any more than you do in your retorts. The truth is, all are pertinent points to the debate as all refer to comicbook battles between two adversaries that are going head to head in this thread. Battles wherein Wolverine has either A) won (Enemy of the State) or B) held back then getting incapacitated when Namor ceased holding back or C) held back, avoiding vitals, then gets one shot from behind after fighting Atlanteans, and after getting incinerated by Nitro (etc. etc.)

Mentioning these is not rambling as it illustrates that Wolverine has had very respectable showings against the Sub Mariner.

Conclusion: If Logan loses it, then I do in fact see him driving his claws through Namor's skull. And fighting smart, Colossus will crush Daken using area of effect attacks eventually - as there is positively nothing Daken can do to hurt Petey in the interim. No way Daken avoids Colossus all day long. Petey ain't dumb. If he hits Daken once, it'll be enough to slow him down enough to hit him twice... then three times and it's game over really.

I say this fight can go either way. I give Namor and Daken a 6 or 7 on 10 majority though as Namor will most likely finish Petey before Wolverine finishes Daken, or he'll finish Wolverine before Petey finally tags Daken. Namor does not solo IMO.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By Chaos Burn

Namor pretty much takes it, Daken sweeps up the mess

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By owie  Moderator

Well, I guess I tend to feel differently from the majority in believing Colossus is (slightly) stronger and more durable than Namor, but that Namor is faster and a more skilled fighter. Which, I agree, doesn't always come out--he's headstrong and often rushes in and wastes his skills. But he is a 100-or-so year old guy who has been a trained warrior all his life, the technical skills are there. And Peter is often known for going off half-cocked as well, so the "headstrong" thing goes both ways. So I tend to see that as an all-out brawlfest with them being fairly equal between the mix of different skills; Colossus' blows will be slightly harder, Namor's slightly more numerous. In terms of durability, I'd say Colossus is more durable in relation to heat/cold for sure, but also somewhat more to blunt trauma.

I'm not as knowledgable about previous Daken/Wolverine fights, but I would think Wolvie's skeleton would give him the win in the end. I'm not sure I agree that Daken can't hurt Colossus; I'm pretty sure there was a Hulk issue within the last year or so where Daken was able to stab into the Hulk.

Honestly I think it could go either way, in any match-up.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Owie: Daken cut Skaar, Hulk's son. And I wouldn't really use that as a viable reason that Daken can cut Colossus since there is a difference between blunt trauma and cutting/piercing trauma. Wolverine cutting Colossus is still based on how you take in the evidence if he can or not and would take an effort if he eventually does. Daken's bone claws are no where near the same density as adamantium, they would most likely break on Colossus' skin if not do anything to him at all IMO as Colossus seems to have better cutting resistance than most bricks do.