Colossus and Wolverine vs Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Megabeast1

Standard equipment, no prep, bloodlusted, fight in Stark Tower starting 30 ft away, and win by death!! WHO WINS??

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ghost_rider1

I have to go with team 1 because the only way to win is by death. And wolverine could possibly solo

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Colossus or Wolverine manhandle Luke Cage and either one could beat Danny, Wolverine being the more even choice of the two. Danny could knock Colossus around, but the big man will eventually tag him and even a glancing blow will knock him out.

So X-Team every time. And almost easily at that.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

It really depends on what happens. Colossus can do the fast ball special and send Wolverine hurdling at an opponent (which I believe would be an effective KO/kill). However it really depends on a lot of things. Danny can possibly solo as well since he can charge his chi to ridiculous levels. He can potentially one-shot Colossus and Wolverine if the situations presents itself. I personally don't think Luke Cage is making out of this battle alive anyways since his invulnerability will be ineffective versus Wolverine's adamantium. Also Colossus is far stronger than Luke Cage. It really comes down to Iron Fist's chi explosion attack.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I highly doubt Danny can one shot Colossus.

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By thestarguy

@god_spawn: If it was pre-unstoppable upgrade, I definitely think Danny can one-shot Colossus, but after the upgrade, I'm not sure. Since Cage's powers are mostly about defense, he is offensively the weakest here. Team Two's only real chance is for Cage to run interference for Danny while Danny charges up enough to take out both Colossus and Wolverine. If Danny goes down for any reason, it's over for Team Two.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

I have to go with team 1 because the only way to win is by death. And wolverine could possibly solo

If anything Danny solo's.

He can punch a helicarrier out of the sky and destroy a Thor clone (that was shown to take hits from pre-nerf Hercules) I'm sure he can do enough damage to outright kill normal Colossus - though if this is giving Piotr Juggernaut powers it's unfair.

Danny could also punch Wolverines dome off as Logan's joints aren't coated in Adamantium and he's been on a team with Wolverine long enough to understand that if he keeps his head away from his body then he can't heal.

Before anyone mentions it the New avengers 1v1 was complete PIS considering an exhausted Iron Fist has easily dodged Logan and BFR'd him WITHOUT IRON FIST in prior fights.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sync1

Team 1.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By robertloucksjr

Team 1. Colossus is a 100 tonner, and more durable, and Luke is only 25. I would take Wolverine over Iron Fist because of the healing factor. The Iron Fist can heal, but not during a fight.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

@Pwok21: i agree. iron fist has the power to beat wolvie and colossus. luke is useless

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I still find this notion of Colossus getting one shotted by Iron Fist silly. Danny can tip a helicarrier, crack building tops and blah blah blah. He Iron Fist punched Skaar and at best it BFR'd him IIRC. Even with his fist up, Danny does not hit harder than Savage Hulk, WWH, Red Hulk, Gladiator, or Juggernaut whom Colossus has multiple tanked blows from. All of Iron Fist's feats are easily replicated by them on their worst day. It took Red Hulk landing punch after punch with Colossus screaming harder and harder making Rulk punch him harder, to the face for Colossus to be rendered unconscious. And same goes for Wolverine whom has soaked more powerful blows than what Iron Fist can deliver. Would Danny eventually KO, Wolverine? Yes. Can Wolverine gut him before that happens being equally as skilled, just as fast and more durable? Yes. Cage gets taken out EASILY meaning Danny has to deal with both of team 1 by himself, he isn't winning this.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Danny solo's.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@Pwok21: Wolverines joints are covered in adamantium.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Neck joints?

Those only show the arms.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@Pwok21: Well he was punched in the face by world war hulk and spider-man pounded him in the face repeatedly in the graveyard fight iirc. So I would think so.

No Caption Provided
Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If Danny was teamed up with someone a bit tougher I would definitely say team 2 but I'm inclined to say team one since Logan and Piotr have worked together and have a better dynamic...but Danny could give these two one hell of a fight! He's punched through trains and put a hole in the hellicarrier

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

Team 1.

Luke Cage doesn't even come close to Piotr in terms of Strength and Durability.

Danny might have a larger Damage output than Logan....but it doesn't really matter since Wolverine can kill Danny far Easier than Danny can kill him.

Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bitchgurl

Considering how OTT Logan's healing factor is, he and Peter win.

Still, much love for the PM/IF team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I take it back, Danny can handle Colossus but if this is for the kill then Danny cannot beat Logan.

Unless he hypnofists but even then we don't know what the full extent of that is either.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rickbarry

So Iron Fist is essentially at Hulk level now? Wtf has been happening in Avenger comics lately?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 easy

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordOfFate

Team 1. Colossus could solo.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus would beat down Luke Cage with Iron Fist, this is no contest. Metaled out team one would beak team two in half, both members of team two only need to get hit once from either member of team one. Either Logan cuts them in half of Colossus starts snappin necks.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By YoungJustice

@Pwok21 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

He can punch a helicarrier out of the sky and destroy a Thor clone (that was shown to take hits from pre-nerf Hercules) I'm sure he can do enough damage to outright kill normal Colossus - though if this is giving Piotr Juggernaut powers it's unfair.

Danny could also punch Wolverines dome off as Logan's joints aren't coated in Adamantium and he's been on a team with Wolverine long enough to understand that if he keeps his head away from his body then he can't heal.

Before anyone mentions it the New avengers 1v1 was complete PIS considering an exhausted Iron Fist has easily dodged Logan and BFR'd him WITHOUT IRON FIST in prior fights.

No offense, but so sick of people saying he punched a helicarrier out the sky.

A piece of a helicarrier.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

@Pwok21 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Also want to note that argument is useless, I made a flawless argument for it once, and this was the final answer.

Comics dont follow real logic.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Pwok21 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Let's be clear, while impressive, Danny got the last hit in on Ragnarok. That is all. Prior to that, Wolverine had stabbed him through the arm, chest and neck while soaking everything Rags could dish out. I'd say the clone was already pretty wrecked. I'd also say that the showing was more impressive in Logan's favor than Rand's.

@god_spawn said:

Colossus or Wolverine manhandle Luke Cage and either one could beat Danny, Wolverine being the more even choice of the two. Danny could knock Colossus around, but the big man will eventually tag him and even a glancing blow will knock him out.

So X-Team every time. And almost easily at that.

And I pretty much agree with this.

A fight between Wolverine and Iron Fist is extremely close, as basically the one who gets the first solid no holds barred shot in on the other first goes away the winner. However, as this is to the death? Team one by a strong majority too IMHO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII:

Colossus tagging a bullet timer?

Logan is capable of taking out Danny but Colossus is not going to be able to tag him.

Of course you could have read this one quote:

@Pwok21 said:

I take it back, Danny can handle Colossus but if this is for the kill then Danny cannot beat Logan.

Unless he hypnofists but even then we don't know what the full extent of that is either.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Pwok21 said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Colossus tagging a bullet timer?

Logan is capable of taking out Danny but Colossus is not going to be able to tag him.

Of course you could have read this one quote:

@Pwok21 said:

Sorry. I didn't read far enough.

When I think of Class 100's tagging bullet timers, I think of area of effect damage; thunderclaps, earth shattering blows, throwing chunks of land and / or rock the size of a small buildings (some of which Danny could just implode before impact with a well placed Iron Fist to be sure) ... that type thing.

I also think of all the times Class 100's have gotten their mitts on Spider-Man and Wolverine ... and tend to acknowledge the very real fact that they are far, far from slow lumbering brutes. Someone with the raw power in their genetics to lift airplanes and topple buildings, would have muscle driven by tremendous combat reflex speed as well. Let's not pretend a thunderclap would not prove fairly devastating to what is still a peak human in Danny Rand.

That said, he'd definitely swing and miss with considerable more frequency. Which is why no one is saying Piotr stomps this.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By desmond006

I think this becomes a 2 on 1 fight with team 1 as the winner. Luke Cage isn't doing much.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pea55
@Rickbarry said:

So Iron Fist is essentially at Hulk level now? Wtf has been happening in Avenger comics lately?

THIS!!!!!
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@desmond006 said:

I think this becomes a 2 on 1 fight with team 1 as the winner. Luke Cage isn't doing much.

This.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By madrid_san

Like everyone else said, Luke Cage is useless here.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cfrehse

@jashro44: he was mocking wolverine right here. right after this he knocks him out cold. then wolverine comes back later and hulk sends him flying into a building.