No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

eddie brock version of venom or flash?

Also carnage healing factor is insane now, he got his head cut off and he thought it was hilarious, he also managed to control others by touching them with his tendrills, which by all means should work on sabretooth, if that happens it would be 3 against one. they might not be able to attack the outside but if they could pin him down long enough and force tendrills inside of him and expand then who knows? not sure how durable he is from the inside.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Pretty sure everything turns to organic steel, because IIRC he doesn't need to breathe. Looking like a stalemate. They can't kill him and he can't kill them.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 2. Carnage takes control of Colossus.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Team 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage can only do that with prep.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By w0nd

@jashro44 said:

@juiceboks said:

he didn't really need prep when he took over the town, and then the avengers, they just showed up and he got ahold of them.

Idk if it would work on colossus though because of him being made of metal, but it worked on thing.

one minute they are fighting him and cutting at him, next they are all under his control...
one minute they are fighting him and cutting at him, next they are all under his control...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@juiceboks said:

He didn't prep when he took over Hawkeye, Thing, Cap, and Wolverine. He didn't even know they were coming.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also has a habit lately of making "clones" of himself which were just as annoying as fake doombots

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabertooth can not do anything useful here other than to distract them and Colossus can not take both.

Team 2 wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@w0nd: @juiceboks: He did have prep. He increased his mass by eating cattle before he did that feat. Its not something he can do regularly.Heres the scan where spider-man confirms it:

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

With that it comes down to if colossus can take down carnage. Is he capable of no selling a 50 tonner like carnage? And which venom is this?

Sabretooth is a non factor.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 Oh right right. Just read all 5 issues two days ago and I can't believe I forgot that..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 Oh right right. Just read all 5 issues two days ago and I can't believe I forgot that..

If I'm being honest I missed that to when I first read the series and needed it pointed out to me. So I understand.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By w0nd

@jashro44: he increased his mass to take over a whole town yes, but two characters? don't know if he would have to consume a bunch of cattle for that, but for the sake of this battle i will say no he can't do it. Carnage is iffy. Was his head being cut off him or a clone?

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@w0nd said:

@jashro44: he increased his mass to take over a whole town yes, but two characters? don't know if he would have to consume a bunch of cattle for that, but for the sake of this battle i will say no he can't do it. Carnage is iffy. Was his head being cut off him or a clone?

That was the real carnage I think. He survived and was still conscious afterwards but headless. As for possessing people, keep in mind he's never shown the ability since then, so there is no evidence he has the mass to do so.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It´s the classic Eddie Brock Venom.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#20  Edited By GraniteSoldier
@w0nd said:

No Caption Provided

That was the real Carnage.

I think team 2 has this whether it's Flash or Eddie. It's essentially Colossus vs the two symbiotes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

With that it comes down to if colossus can take down carnage. Is he capable of no selling a 50 tonner like carnage? And which venom is this?

Rockslide shattered his fist punching Colossus in the face and he's class 75-ish. I can't really remember anything off the top of my head of anything short of a class 100 character taking Piotr down, especially in recent years. The last two times he was KO'd or close to it was when Rulk knocked him out with Colossus yelling at to hit him harder in the face and two hits from Mjolnir had Colossus reeling, but he was still conscious and up shortly after to escape.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jackal9901

So Victor Creed doesn´t put a good fight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im siding with

and

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus doesn't have much of an ally. Saber tooth isn't even a factor here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Colossus is enough. He puts them down.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Colossus just thunder claps them or does what he did to the Mac Gargan version of Venom slam a piece of concrete into his head lol.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doubt they can kill Colossus but he's going to have trouble tagging them. Sabretooth gets destroyed.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think Colossus can solo. Sabretooth is a nonfactor, maybe a distraction?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

carnage fought luke cage in new avengers and couldn't pierce cages skin..... he should be stronger than cage, but weaker than colossus and colossus should also have invulnerable skin, so i don't see what carnage could do to him and venom would be even less of a factor...............

colossus might be able to use thunderclaps, which are effective against the symbiotes and cause them a lot of pain, but i've never seen colossus using effective thunderclaps

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: WHAT SERIES IS THIS FROM?!?! I MUST READ IT!

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296 Minimum carnage

Colossus just thunder claps them or does what he did to the Mac Gargan version of Venom slam a piece of concrete into his head lol.

the mac gargan venom is the second worst one lol, spider-man took him on confident he would win all the time, that one was a joke

well like shown before, thunder claps might be the only way to go but I think carnage is fast enough to avoid them, he would be bouncing around the room like spiderman after a certain point. I think it's a draw

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Would you recommend this? Because it seems interesting!

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Would you recommend this? Because it seems interesting!

it was weird, and there were ties in you have to follow as well, or it jumps all over the place, i believe you need venom, scarlet spider and minimum carnage to get the full story. Its pretty much the only scarlet spider kaine/ venom flash thompson team up against carnage, so check it out. Its nice to see how Kaine fights against carnage.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage is the MVP here

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@mezame said:

@jashro44 said:

carnage fought luke cage in new avengers and couldn't pierce cages skin..... he should be stronger than cage, but weaker than colossus and colossus should also have invulnerable skin, so i don't see what carnage could do to him and venom would be even less of a factor...............

colossus might be able to use thunderclaps, which are effective against the symbiotes and cause them a lot of pain, but i've never seen colossus using effective thunderclaps

That was Bendis force Luke Cage who one shotted the thing.

@jashro44 said:

Rockslide shattered his fist punching Colossus in the face and he's class 75-ish. I can't really remember anything off the top of my head of anything short of a class 100 character taking Piotr down, especially in recent years. The last two times he was KO'd or close to it was when Rulk knocked him out with Colossus yelling at to hit him harder in the face and two hits from Mjolnir had Colossus reeling, but he was still conscious and up shortly after to escape.

I see.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: How are they going to put him down? There bladed weapons are not going to penetrate him. The webbing can be broken, and its not like they can smother him- he doesn't need to breath. As God_Spawn said, a class 75 shattered his fist trying to punch him. Yep Brock/Flash and Carnage can tank alot of damage due to healing and durability, but they are not going to make any real inroads on his vitality . The best I can see here is a stalemate, and that's really only because of the duo's superior speed.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@lukehero said:

how so? what's he going to do? punch carnage? rip him in half? the same dude who now can be decapitated, and is shown to be able to turn into liquid, remove body parts and so on? It's like a perfect symbiosis at this point, it's in his blood stream so unless he plans so continuously thunderclap in the direction in someone who moves faster than spiderman, someone who also has never been shown to thunderclap then idk how it wouldn't be stalemated.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

@w0nd: Umm, you do realize the irony of those statements about ripping Carnage in half right? Not saying Colossus is anywhere near the Sentry, but current Colossus is a class 100 in strength and can lift over thousands of tons. He has enough strength to rip him in half. As far as speed, Colossus is no slow poke. Also eventually they will come towards him to lay and attack and logically he can just grab them.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Carnage always had the Symbiote in his bloodstream, its not like a new development, and its not like he's never been defeated by physical force before. Toxin beat him and Venom, Sentry ripped him in half and the symbiote nearly died trying to keep Cleutus alive (though they where in space at the time).

A stalemate is a possibility, my gripe is more against the duo beating Ptior for a majority.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@w0nd: Carnage always had the Symbiote in his bloodstream, its not like a new development, and its not like he's never been defeated by physical force before. Toxin beat him and Venom, Sentry ripped him in half and the symbiote nearly died trying to keep Cleutus alive (though they where in space at the time).

A stalemate is a possibility, my gripe is more against the duo beating Ptior for a majority.

No, the new development would be him finding being decapitated funny and reassembling himself, turning to liquid and so on.. He's clearly gotten an upgrade since the sentry days. Toxin did beat him, but thats simply because he is stronger than them. somethings they just don't explain but carnage is stronger than venom, and toxin is stronger than carnage, maybe they all just get stronger every time they reproduce naturally. the life foundation ones weren't natural.

@lukehero said:

@w0nd: Umm, you do realize the irony of those statements about ripping Carnage in half right? Not saying Colossus is anywhere near the Sentry, but current Colossus is a class 100 in strength and can lift over thousands of tons. He has enough strength to rip him in half. As far as speed, Colossus is no slow poke. Also eventually they will come towards him to lay and attack and logically he can just grab them.

i do realize the irony because sentry did it, but that was before Carnage showed the ability to remove body parts, have his head cut off, turn to liquid and slime through the ground and vents. So i dont think ripping him in half does the trick anymore. I dont think they can hurt each other at all.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: You said its a perfect symbiosis at this point, it's in his bloodstream. My response was that the Carnage symbiote was always in his bloodstream from the very start- so by that definition it was always a perfect symbiosis, and it didn't stop him from being beaten by physical force before.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mickey-mouse

@w0nd: Stalemate is believable if that is the true context, but I thought he was amped when he did that stuff that you're mentioning?

@jashro44: Didn't you say he was amped?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I understand. I can see a stalemate then...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By w0nd
@lukehero said:

@w0nd: Stalemate is believable if that is the true context, but I thought he was amped when he did that stuff that you're mentioning?

@jashro44: Didn't you say he was amped?

he he got his head blown open and was fine with it. Pissed but not dead, so punching him in the head probably wouldn't work.
he he got his head blown open and was fine with it. Pissed but not dead, so punching him in the head probably wouldn't work.
here he is shown to not need an actual full body, and can turn to liquid, so pummeling him probably wouldn't work
here he is shown to not need an actual full body, and can turn to liquid, so pummeling him probably wouldn't work
Swallowing a grenade and blowing his head off didn't stop him.
Swallowing a grenade and blowing his head off didn't stop him.

I won't spam the page with scans, but at one point he was standing ontop of a explosive device, it reduced him to bits and pieces, he resemble himself on the next page

i mean colossus is ALL about strength, so im not sure what you can do to someone who can turn to liquid and reassemble themselves.

Was he amped in deadpool carnage? does that count or is it non cannon in this case?