Colossal titan vs godzilla

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mohammed_alg_92
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the fight is in tokyo

WHO WOULD WIN

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

After decades of relentless research, I can say that according to my calculations, either Godzilla wins or the Titan. That's how it'll probably turn out to be.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla steps on him

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla is bigger and his atomic breath would blast through his weak point

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hirev_starman

Godzilla

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

Godzilla stomps.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By terry2012

@kyrees said:

godzilla steps on him

This. And it is very funny because Colossal is only 60 meters tall. That is only 196 feet tall.

@gamiz7 said:

godzilla is bigger and his atomic breath would blast through his weak point

This to.

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As you did not specify which Godzilla I'm going to assume it's composite Goji, who unleashes a gravity defying drop kick that slams his 80,000 metric tonne weight into the titan, then grabs the much smaller titan so he can be hammer tossed into space and spiral breathed into ash particulates.

Godzilla proceeds to do the same to Zilla, Pulgasari, Gamera, Slattern, and Yongarry for good measure.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

As you did not specify which Godzilla I'm going to assume it's composite Goji, who unleashes a gravity defying drop kick that slams his 80,000 metric tonne weight into the titan, then grabs the much smaller titan so he can be hammer tossed into space and spiral breathed into ash particulates.

Godzilla proceeds to do the same to Zilla, Pulgasari, Gamera, Slattern, and Yongarry for good measure.

This.

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_undying_tombstone said:

This.

29 movies, about a dozen video games, three comic book series, a cartoon show, and a half dozen novels make up for an awful lot of feats for an Aggregate Godzilla.

I mean, Godzilla is capable of running at blur speeds, leaping high into the air, using his breath as a jet engine, turning into a magnet (because reasons), taking black holes, nuclear weapons, collapsing million ton skyscrapers, absolute zero, and a massive array of imaginatively designed sparring partners.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nwname  Moderator

Godzilla loooooolstomps he tanked 1 500 000 000 000 kiloton explosion without any trouble.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps hard, and this has been done before.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratava

whats the best feat of the Titan? kicking a stone gate open? epic mismatch

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont see colossal titan losing because godzilla wont know where his weak spot is so it isnt a mismatch @ratava

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont see colossal titan losing because godzilla wont know where his weak spot is so it isnt a mismatch @ratava

one atomic breath and the titan turns into dust :P

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava it will go strait to the front part of his body which will heal almost instantly

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava it will go strait to the front part of his body which will heal almost instantly

the titans never got hit by such a strong attack, they turn into dust or you have to proof that they can survive an atomic breath

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mohammed_alg_92

@ratava if you didnt notice in the series they have healing factors

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Godzilla becomes a Titan Killer on this day.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava if you didnt notice in the series they have healing factors

they never encountered an attack that in power comes anywhere near an atomic breath, you have to proof that they can heal from such an attack, titans are simply outclassed by Godzilla because they have no feats

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava ok godzilla wins it but not easily because i dont think he would release atomic breath right away

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava ok godzilla wins it but not easily because i dont think he would release atomic breath right away

but what is the Titan supposed to do`? he cant even scratch Godzilla

i assume you use the 2014 Godzilla?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nwname  Moderator

@mohammed_alg_92: wins very easy because he can harm mutos which can tank a meteor with 1500 terraton tnt equalent.

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@warlordeternal said:
@the_undying_tombstone said:

This.

29 movies, about a dozen video games, three comic book series, a cartoon show, and a half dozen novels make up for an awful lot of feats for an Aggregate Godzilla.

I mean, Godzilla is capable of running at blur speeds, leaping high into the air, using his breath as a jet engine, turning into a magnet (because reasons), taking black holes, nuclear weapons, collapsing million ton skyscrapers, absolute zero, and a massive array of imaginatively designed sparring partners.

True.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

Godzilla of course

Avatar image for callous_adherent
Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Callous_Adherent

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@mohammed_alg_92: wins very easy because he can harm mutos which can tank a meteor with 1500 terraton tnt equalent.

Are you sure you understand what that number means?

The Dinosaur killer asteroid is less than a hundredth of the boom you're talking about.

The castle bravo bomb, the only nuke detonated in the pacific in 1954, was a 15 megaton nuke.

1500 teratons would have sterilized the surface of the planet.

Still durability way beyond anything the Titan took, but please try to have a sense of scale.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wut

@callous_adherent: Don't stop them from throwing out the big numbers that sound totes awesome! Not to mention that at that point it wouldn't be 1500 teratons but 1.5 petatons, but whatever doesn't sound as cool as 1500!

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I swear fiction writers need a proportions class. Sometimes they throw absolutely tiny numbers that are utterly laughable (A vast army! Of ten thousand! Oooooohhhh this is so scaryyyyy), or are so huge as to be utterly and completely ludicrous (if I had a chain and the legal protection I'd strangle everyone who had no idea what biggatons imply).

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wut

@callous_adherent: God I know what you mean. Starwars Episode 2: Fighting a Galactic War with just over a million Clones!... You serious? Did no one have the guts to point out to George that 1,250,000(ish) clones is not nearly enough to start a war in a galactic setting? The amount of time it takes to create them makes it incredibly impractical.

I completely agree that every fiction writer, both fantasy and sci-fi, need to study before they start throwing in numbers and expecting us to be impressed.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Callous_Adherent

@wut said:

@callous_adherent: God I know what you mean. Starwars Episode 2: Fighting a Galactic War with just over a million Clones!... You serious? Did no one have the guts to point out to George that a 1,250,000 clones is not nearly enough to start a war in a galactic setting? The amount of time it takes to create them makes it incredibly impractical.

I completely agree that every fiction writer, both fantasy and sci-fi, need to study before they start throwing in numbers and expecting us to be impressed.

Or Hellboy 2 the Golden army: 70 x 70 Golden robots is Drizzt's big plan to wipe out humanity? 70 x 70 slow robots with only melee weapons? Who can be demonstrably knocked into scrap by large caliber hand guns?

Sure they can rebuild but we could easily establish a perimeter and keep them pinned until Elfboy shows his face at which point we just drop a JDAM on his head and call it a day.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wut

@callous_adherent: I love Hellboy, but I died too when I saw that. At least in the first movie they had a rapid regenerating and asexual demon which could have caused problems if given time to expand which seemed far more probable to me then the Golden Army (Sky tentacles not withstanding).

I love when authors try to throw out large numbers but fall flat on their face. Like in 40k,

“Look at her, son. Isn’t she a beauty? Over two hundred Vulcan

mega-bolter defence turrets, fifteen tetrajoule Sunsear las-broadsides,

prow plating ten metres thick, the finest auspex masts in the

battlefleet… And the lines on her! Fluted prow, elegant statuary…

those xenos scum won’t know what hit them!”

– Bosun Phineas Jhule tempts fate at the embarkation of the Fire of Heaven

Tetra means 4 so... 4 x 15... 60 joules? Are they playing laser tag? Flicking their hulls?

Gotta love typos.

Avatar image for daholyxboxmastr
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Man I think writers should at least have a cursory knowledge of metric prefixes and what the units themselves actually mean.

You don't even have to know physics that well, just enough about units of measurement to realize when you're saying something absolutely ridiculous.

Also, I find a problem with a lot of supposed world ending threats that would in reality get crushed by modern militaries.

The Chitauri would have gotten slaughtered in an open field battle with their demonstrated abilities by the U.S military. The Golden army, while cool and steampunk as hell, isn't really a threat to an armoured division, let alone the human species. Zombies would be easily contained target practice. The Covenant would have trouble with the Taliban.

Making your overpowering threats actually overpowering would be nice rather than leave the question of "why couldn't the army have blasted these bozos out of the sky?"

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wut

@callous_adherent: What really killed the Chitauri in the movie was Black Widow dropping them with, what? A Glock? Not exactly a high showing for durability and armor in the world. Their weapons were not the most impressive either. They were rather underwhelming as far as space threats go.

Taliban vs Covenant really depends on the Covenant and battle. I would also belive the Taliban could take a Covenant convey in an ambush, but half the reason ambushes are used is to allow an inferior force to take a superior one. Covenant depends on what 'feats' you use. Some of them tanking entire clips of 7.62 equivalent rounds before going down while others have an entire force of elite mounted on ghost losing to trenchs and a square formation, but that said, Taliban love using RPG-7s, while I question their accuracy, a good hit goes a long way. Still, given Covenant nature, they would get pissed and blast the nation. I would give the Taliban goods odds if they ambushed an Imperial Guard convoy as well. While I think the UNSC is a pile of incompetence, I have never minded Covenant to much.

I question the Golden Armies use even in medieval periods simply due to their lack of numbers and slow movement. The only way Zombies are a threat is if it is airborne and extremely viral, otherwise, it doesn't do much even then it is more the virus/bacteria that is the threat and not the zombies themselves.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: The Golden army all being said, still looked awesome and I loved every second it was on screen. There's not enough steampunk in the world.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Shot

Healing factors?

Titans have no durability. One atomic breath would turn their bodies into ash just from its heat radius. After the beam ends the lingering plasma and gamma radiation would reform their ashes into glass as the nuclear fusion stops. I don't think their healing factor is that strong....

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: Amen to that. I get giddy every time I go into Dwemer ruins in Morrorwind. There just isn't enough steampunk fiction as there should be.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I'm seriously hoping for a big breakout steampunk movie someday. It can work Hollywood! Just give it a chance!

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callous_adherent: Why? Hollywood is too busy rehashing old movies and cliche story-lines.

Callous_Adherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Callous_Adherent

@wut: Yeah, I guess the general movie audience is currently to wrapped up in Nostalgia to give something new a chance.

Hey they got the size difference right!

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla. Spite thread

Avatar image for mixopro44runner
MixoPro44Runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points