#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossal Titan from Shigenki no Kyojin series vs Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rim. Battle happens at Seattle. Colossal Titan appears out of nowhere and try's to breach the city wall for the Kaiju to enter. Gipsy shows up to stop it. Nothing special for that battle. Who wins?

#2 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

There aren't a lot of feats for the Titan.

A better match up would be the female Titan to avoid assumptions.

Off topic; are you up to date with the anime?

#3 Edited by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#4 Posted by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossal Titan is around 60m, yet so far doesn't have many feats, is made of flesh and could only kick the gate in. Gypsy Danger is around 80m tall, made of metal, survived a fall from the upper atmosphere, has a sword and a rocket elbow. I should also mention that a Catergory 4 Kaiji (Mutavore) broke the entire Sydney wall with no effort, before getting the crap beaten out of it by Eureka Striker (which is a bit stronger than Gypsy Danger).

#5 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Gypsy Danger murderstomps. And the female titan (Annie), isn't it only 14 meters? Considering her speed that might be too much of a pint sized wrecking ball for Gypsy Danger to handle. Plus we don't even know how powerful her crystalline shell form is. Then again I might just be grotesquely underestimating the Jaegers.

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Gypsy Danger has a plasma cannon, so....

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over

#7 Edited by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Titan

#8 Posted by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet a titan would not survive a direct one hit from a plasma cannon.

#9 Posted by KingOfAsh (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

What we need though is to give Jaeger a Jaeger so he can Jaeger while he Jaegers. Those Titans wouldn't know what hit 'em!

#10 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Gypsy Danger ftw

#11 Edited by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

What we need though is to give Jaeger a Jaeger so he can Jaeger while he Jaegers. Those Titans wouldn't know what hit 'em!

jaegerception.

#12 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even a fair fight.