#1 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

This is Leo as an Elder after he returned from being captured on that island and Cole well as Cole after he came back from being killed as The Source

Rules:

Win by Death, or K.O. or Incapacitation

Everyone's blood lusted but aware of the morals

Fight takes place in an unpopulated San Francisco

#2 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole and Leo win, they are both immortal, Cole is indestructible and Leo even as a White Lighter is little more than sentient orbs taking on his once human form (Piper has blown him up and he reforms out of orbs.) Too much fire power for the Volturi to handle. Cole could just hurl fire balls at them or change them into water coolers like he did Daryl or make them drink his acidic demon blood, or stop time while Leo uses lightning bolts to smite them, or orb their body parts away.

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans: It's not a stomp is it?

#4 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Cole was a monster, they stomp them

#5 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: unfortunately, it is..

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

is Alec portrayed by Justin Bieber? I just had to ask, it really looks like him

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: What if I made Cole as Belthzaar

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

yeah it's a stomp, I think even if you make him Belthazor it'll still be a stomp, his energy balls take them out, his shimmering can handle their speed and he can only be killed by the power of 3 and upper level demons.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

yeah it's a stomp, I think even if you make him Belthazor it'll still be a stomp, his energy balls take them out, his shimmering can handle their speed and he can only be killed by the power of 3 and upper level demons.

Who knew the Charmedverse was so strong

#11 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Who knew the Charmedverse was so strong

Most people underestimate how powerful the characters and magic is, because shows like Supernatural and Buffy/Angel have better production and writing in most peoples opinion, cheesiness aside the Charmedverse is full of big guns that would be a challenge for a lot of people.