Cole McGrath (Infamous) vs Apprentice (Starkiller)

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

Cole McGrath from the game Infamous versus the Apprentice from Star wars the force unleashed game fight in the control room of the Deathstar .
Cole has his full set of powers at the end of the game and so does Starkiller though he does not posses his lightsaber in this battle.
They start 50 feet apart and know nothing of their opponants .
BTW Cole is evil for this one .

VS

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

starkiller wins this

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
With his full power Cole is a force to be reckoned with too .
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
With his full power Cole is a force to be reckoned with too ."

not as much as starkiller, we are talking about a guy who crushes AT-ST like a can and who can drag a star destroyer out of space, he can also use the force to tell what cole will be doing, the force>>>>>coles powers
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2

Starkiller,i dont think Cole is a match to him after all

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sleuth

I'll go with Starkiller

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By EdwardWindsor

i have to say as a an of infamous got my platinum , but starkiller is on a whole nother level pulling star desrtroyers out the sky level is beyond cole

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yaujtapool
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
not as much as starkiller, we are talking about a guy who crushes AT-ST like a can and who can drag a star destroyer out of space, he can also use the force to tell what cole will be doing, the force>>>>>coles powers "
Yet cole managed to defeat a version of himself who possesed power very similar if not superior to that .
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
not as much as starkiller, we are talking about a guy who crushes AT-ST like a can and who can drag a star destroyer out of space, he can also use the force to tell what cole will be doing, the force>>>>>coles powers "
Yet cole managed to defeat a version of himself who possesed power very similar if not superior to that ."
i doubt that he can beat someone of starkillers powers, the guy is a beast, that version did not have the control nor the farsight that starkiller has, i doubt he can pull a star destroyer from the sky
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Starkiller. From what i've read and seen, not to mention played, Cole just doesn't have an answer for the majority of the greater powers ofered to Garen by the Force, whereas he does have one for his lightning.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yaujtapool
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
Yet cole managed to defeat a version of himself who possesed power very similar if not superior to that ."
i doubt that he can beat someone of starkillers powers, the guy is a beast, that version did not have the control nor the farsight that starkiller has, i doubt he can pull a star destroyer from the sky "
Kestler had a certain amount of time manipulation powers , teleportation and hugely powerful ranged attacks capable of practically causing earthquakes .
Id say those are pretty powerful in their own rights.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
i doubt that he can beat someone of starkillers powers, the guy is a beast, that version did not have the control nor the farsight that starkiller has, i doubt he can pull a star destroyer from the sky "
Kestler had a certain amount of time manipulation powers , teleportation and hugely powerful ranged attacks capable of practically causing earthquakes . Id say those are pretty powerful in their own rights."
teleportation is different from out right speed, starkiller can use this to get right close to cole then bom force explosion, and a earthquake pales to what the force can and what starkiller can do.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Yaujtapool
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
Kestler had a certain amount of time manipulation powers , teleportation and hugely powerful ranged attacks capable of practically causing earthquakes . Id say those are pretty powerful in their own rights."
teleportation is different from out right speed, starkiller can use this to get right close to cole then bom force explosion, and a earthquake pales to what the force can and what starkiller can do. "
Id disagree on the final fight with kestler his teleportation is far more superior to starkillers speed and Cole is speedy in his own rights.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Omg chris

starkiller ftw

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
teleportation is different from out right speed, starkiller can use this to get right close to cole then bom force explosion, and a earthquake pales to what the force can and what starkiller can do. "
Id disagree on the final fight with kestler his teleportation is far more superior to starkillers speed and Cole is speedy in his own rights."
teleportation is different is what i am saying, well starkiller is gonna move around at high speeds and use his powers kestler was not able to use them in mid teleport, cole is fast but starkiller could also just force grab him and throw him into space from the deathstar
Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Andras

Starkiller easily

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GreenScar98

Starkiller has got this

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Yaujtapool
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
Id disagree on the final fight with kestler his teleportation is far more superior to starkillers speed and Cole is speedy in his own rights."
teleportation is different is what i am saying, well starkiller is gonna move around at high speeds and use his powers kestler was not able to use them in mid teleport, cole is fast but starkiller could also just force grab him and throw him into space from the deathstar "
Guess i should have made this Kestler vs Starkiller .
ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ADAMocracy

Its Kessler by the way and as much as I love both games, I mean I have both and I love them and Infamous was a far better game. Starkiller pawns Cole no contest.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bumnut
@ADAMocracy said:
"Its Kessler by the way and as much as I love both games, I mean I have both and I love them and Infamous was a far better game. Starkiller pawns Cole no contest. "

Yeah, pretty much.  Starkillers force powers were ridiculously powerfull for an apprentice and someone so young.  Cole has no chance.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Enemybird  Online

In a fight to the death between (Fully powered)Cole and Starkiller (with no sabers.) I would say that it would end in the death of Cole... He could be force choked from the start

Falcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Falcor

Starkiller can mess with one's mind very well and Cole has proven his mind is prone to manipulation. Alternatively, Starkiller could just Force Choke Cole into submission or Force Push him through a window into the vacuum of space. Or just crush Cole beneath some large device since Starkiller can lift a 13.33 ton AT-ST in the air. Random civilians, even small women, can hit Cole and actually stagger him momentarily. Imagine what Starkiller punching Cole would be like. As if Starkiller weren't in control already, this in Starkiller's universe where he is more familiar with the technology around him than Cole is and could potentially use it to his advantage.

Short version: If Cole takes on Starkiller, there won't be an Infamous 3.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By MyronLee26

Starkiller would DESTROY Cole.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Enemybird said:

In a fight to the death between (Fully powered)Cole and Starkiller (with no sabers.) I would say that it would end in the death of Cole... He could be force choked from the start

.... my God....
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@JediXMan said:
@Enemybird said:

.... my God....
No Caption Provided
Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Azrael66

Force Unleashed is very non-canon and was meant to be over-the-top. As a result, Starkiller wins this.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Azrael66 said:

Force Unleashed is very non-canon and was meant to be over-the-top. As a result, Starkiller wins this.

I wish. No, it actually is canon. It sucks, I know. But it is. 
notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By notarandomguy

@Yaujtapool said:

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" starkiller wins this "
With his full power Cole is a force to be reckoned with too .

more if he's evil, his power increases but starkiller doesn't really need his weapon, his strength and ability to use the dark side of the force is extremely dangerous so i wouldn't know but maybe starkiller might win

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By leonkarlen123

Beast cole? He wins by making a firestorm. Starkiller wins over normal cole by mind tricking him if it does work.

But The amp is unbreakable and the lightsaber is unbreakable so i dunno. I guess Starkiller is an better fighter but Coles magic overwhelm him so cole win.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Where did you get the idea that the Amp was unbreakable? It's literally just scrap metal welded together.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller. More powerful, more impressive and advantageous abilities.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller. More powerful, more impressive and advantageous abilities.

This.

Jmarshmallow