HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By HolySerpent
@Death Certificate: 
 possibly is lighting storm( and the infamous 2 version of  that ) hurt him, if not then it ends in a stalemate
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@HolySerpent said:
" @Death Certificate:  possibly is lighting storm( and the infamous 2 version of  that ) hurt him, if not then it ends in a stalemate "
Juggernaut is immune to physical damage and has tagged people far faster than Cole
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HolySerpent
@Matezoide:
jugg is not touching him, cole is not a close range fighter. he uses his lighting from a far. name the people jugg tagged,  

note: cant cole just lift him up and through him in river or keep him in the air with his shockwave
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By spartan92
@HolySerpent:
i dont remember cole being that strong to throw him in a river ... i know the electricity in his body stimulated his muscles constanly making him be stronger than average
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent:
That lighting storm wouldn't phase him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@HolySerpent: 
Spider-Man,Beast,Wolverine,Cyclops,Cannonball,etc.... 
Stop acting as if Cole were a speedster,he is just a man that is good at parkour,he is no faster than Captain America,Juggernaut will tag him period

even if he needs to, Juggernaut will clap his hands together and TKO Cole with the resulting Thunderclap or throw a train at him

this isnt a fight,it is a slaughter,Cole stands absolutely no chance at injuring let alone defeat Juggernaut,the best thing he can do is distract Juggs for a minute if he is lucky
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent:
Those shockwaves couldn't even lift the trash monsters or any of the bosses, not to mention Thor has a hard time trying to beat juggy.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HolySerpent
@spartan92 said:
"@HolySerpent: i dont remember cole being that strong to throw him in a river ... i know the electricity in his body stimulated his muscles constanly making him be stronger than average "

i think you read to fast... eletromagnetic shockwave is capable of keep lifting things up and keeping them floating in mid air
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HolySerpent
@Matezoide said:
"@HolySerpent:  Spider-Man,Beast,Wolverine,Cyclops,Cannonball,etc....  Stop acting as if Cole were a speedster,he is just a man that is good at parkour,he is no faster than Captain America,Juggernaut will tag him period even if he needs to, Juggernaut will clap his hands together and TKO Cole with the resulting Thunderclap or throw a train at him this isnt a fight,it is a slaughter,Cole stands absolutely no chance at injuring let alone defeat Juggernaut,the best thing he can do is distract Juggs for a minute if he is lucky "

i never say cole was a speedster.  but he moves around by climbing on buildings and his speed is enhanced. not to mention he attacks from a far. dont say he can thow a train at him like its just lying around. a simple thunder clap would not TKO him . 
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spartan92
@HolySerpent:
but how would cole even hurt him ?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HolySerpent
@Death Certificate said:
"@HolySerpent: Those shockwaves couldn't even lift the trash monsters or any of the bosses, not to mention Thor has a hard time trying to beat juggy. "

hearing the the opposing  arguments have me convinced that cole cant beat him. but i dont see how juggernaut can beat him. 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@HolySerpent said:
" @Matezoide said:
"@HolySerpent:  Spider-Man,Beast,Wolverine,Cyclops,Cannonball,etc....  Stop acting as if Cole were a speedster,he is just a man that is good at parkour,he is no faster than Captain America,Juggernaut will tag him period even if he needs to, Juggernaut will clap his hands together and TKO Cole with the resulting Thunderclap or throw a train at him this isnt a fight,it is a slaughter,Cole stands absolutely no chance at injuring let alone defeat Juggernaut,the best thing he can do is distract Juggs for a minute if he is lucky "
i never say cole was a speedster.  but he moves around by climbing on buildings and his speed is enhanced. not to mention he attacks from a far. dont say he can thow a train at him like its just lying around. a simple thunder clap would not TKO him .  "
so? if Cole climbs a bulding Juggernaut will just knock it down and just keep doing that until he catches him
ok,fine,Juggernaut throws several cars at Cole,you happy now?
a ``simple`` Thunderclap from Marko KO`ed a whole team of X-Mens and it has been used by The Hulk to seriously injure the likes of Fire-Lord....Cole cant take a thunder-clap period
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HolySerpent:
Cole has a weak durability, throughout playing the game, I noticed how there are a lot of things that could kill kim. A simple punch or headbutt from juggs could level any building cole would stand on. Also when juggy starts running, he nearly unstoppable(unless dealing with beings more powerful than himself or plot)
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By HellionVulcan

Juggernaut but current juggernaut might struggle but still win .

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HolySerpent
@Matezoide said:
" @HolySerpent said:
" @Matezoide said:
i never say cole was a speedster.  but he moves around by climbing on buildings and his speed is enhanced. not to mention he attacks from a far. dont say he can thow a train at him like its just lying around. a simple thunder clap would not TKO him .  "
so? if Cole climbs a bulding Juggernaut will just knock it down and just keep doing that until he catches him
ok,fine,Juggernaut throws several cars at Cole,you happy now?a ``simple`` Thunderclap from Marko KO`ed a whole team of X-Mens and it has been used by The Hulk to seriously injure the likes of Fire-Lord....Cole cant take a thunder-clap period "

then it would be a stalemate because cole and either float to another build, or jump on a wire to. 
cole can either use shockwave  to push those cars back or use megawatt hammer to blow up cars while hes throughing them. 
 and a thunder clap is not going to knock out cole while hes on top up 42 story building
Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Cole..... He is the man!!!

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@HolySerpent said:
"

@Death Certificate said:

"@HolySerpent: Those shockwaves couldn't even lift the trash monsters or any of the bosses, not to mention Thor has a hard time trying to beat juggy. "

hearing the the opposing  arguments have me convinced that cole cant beat him. but i dont see how juggernaut can beat him. 

"

for the love of god dude, do you even know what jaggernaust has doen in the comics, he could easily just bfr him by sucking him to a black hole, lol you probably think jaggy is a mutant. 

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HellionVulcan:
I played the game, juggernaut will not struggle with cole.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How this spite thread is still going on is beyond me.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HolySerpent
@Death Certificate said:
"@HellionVulcan: I played the game, juggernaut will not struggle with cole. " 

@rapest_of_super_heros:
so were using juggs when he knew magic. okay. then juggs stomps
and if you read my early post, then you would have realize that i said cole cant beat juggs. 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By karrob

Spite

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@HolySerpent said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @HolySerpent said:
" @Matezoide said:
ok,fine,Juggernaut throws several cars at Cole,you happy now?a ``simple`` Thunderclap from Marko KO`ed a whole team of X-Mens and it has been used by The Hulk to seriously injure the likes of Fire-Lord....Cole cant take a thunder-clap period "
then it would be a stalemate because cole and either float to another build, or jump on a wire to. cole can either use shockwave  to push those cars back or use megawatt hammer to blow up cars while hes throughing them.  and a thunder clap is not going to knock out cole while hes on top up 42 story building "
it doesnt matters where Cole tries to go to,Juggernaut is going to smash his way through whatever Cole is on until he catches him
MacGrath will get tired,Cain will not,it is that simple
OR Juggernaut can just sit down and let Cole flee,Marko wins because Cole is BFRing himself
Cole`s crappy Shockwave will not stop a car thrown at several kms per 4 seconds,neither will he have enough time to use it
it is touching you think Cole will have that much time to climb such a bulding and even more touching that you think a Thunderclap will not affect Cole at this distance
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Juggernaut ftw.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@HolySerpent said:
" @Matezoide: jugg is not touching him, cole is not a close range fighter. he uses his lighting from a far. name the people jugg tagged,     note: cant cole just lift him up and through him in river or keep him in the air with his shockwave "
Cole isn't going to dodge a thunderclap that's going to cause him to pass out from the pain...
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut.