Delsin's Ionic powers are real powerful as well

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@ultragreenboy: That's not what I meant.

Doesn't Delsin turn into pure neon light? That would make him practically intangible.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@shiryu said:

@ultragreenboy: That's not what I meant.

Doesn't Delsin turn into pure neon light? That would make him practically intangible.

Trust me he's far from intangible.

He just gets surrounded by neon but he doesn't turn into it.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Delsin

2. Delsin

3. 50/50

4. Cole

5. Delsin in a close fight.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

1. Delsin

2. Delsin

3. 50/50

4. Cole

I think you're underestimating cole

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Cole was a pansy anyways

EVIL COLE THE BEAST INCARNATE MURDERSTOMP

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole mecha death stomp each and every round, especially rape for the ones including Evil Cole.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

Good Cole was a pansy anyways

EVIL COLE THE BEAST INCARNATE MURDERSTOMP

Cole mecha death stomp each and every round, especially rape for the ones including Evil Cole.

Would it be more fair if I said no beast powers

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: It would be a better fight, but Cole in infamous form was a beast (as in really powerful) himself.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Cole

Round 2: Delsin

Round 3: Cole hyperstomp

Round 4: Cole hyperstomp

Round 5: Cole hyperstomp

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sacredweapons

I want to say he majority delsin

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

@ultragreenboy: It would be a better fight, but Cole in infamous form was a beast (as in really powerful) himself.

Also good cole is real powerful too

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparnage

@ultragreenboy: You must be new here, everyone knows that red things are more powerful than blue things. (sarcasm, but it is kinda true)

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Cole vs Delsin isn't fair at all, so if you're asking if it would be less of a murder than I suppose so, but in the end Delsin will always lose to Cole.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparnage said:

@ultragreenboy: You must be new here, everyone knows that red things are more powerful than blue things. (sarcasm, but it is kinda true)

I find the good easier because you an use the ice shield to stop their attacks and replenish your energy if you're running low and just shooting enemies replenishes it as well plus I love the rapid fire.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zaied

@ultragreenboy said:

@zaied said:

1. Delsin

2. Delsin

3. 50/50

4. Cole

I think you're underestimating cole

Okay.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: As much as Delsin wouldn't win any match, I ESPECIALLY disagree with you saying Smoke Delsin of all would win. That's the least chance he has against Cole.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole MacGrath wipes Delsin Rowe, Delsin may have more powers but Cole takes his power to the next level.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole easily, I'll explain why.

If Delsin takes the approach of absorbing powers, he would touch Cole and then pass out. When he wakes up he'd have no power because he needs core relays. So Cole would just kill him. Cole takes this. For the reasons above, Delsin can't drain Cole for this fight. Cole has greater variety to the way he uses his powers, greater experience with using them, and just greater resolve in general. He was put through hell to be the one Conduit that could stop the Beast, and that's what he did.

Not to mention that Cole can cut off at least two of Delsin's four power sources by draining their electricity: Video, Neon too. Cole also has the advantage of his power source being a LOT more common than any of Delsin's, so while Delsin is scrambling for juice, Cole's just going to stretch out a hand and grab everything nearby.

Take into account that Cole can fire more missiles than Delsin's max, can slow down time to easily hit him (Precision), can block/reflect everything Delsin throws at him with the Ice Shield, and if Delsin came in to attack with his chain, Cole has him beat there as well with his Gigawatt Blades, not to mention the ionic abilities, and ice/napalm powers, and so much more?

Delsin's got a few things going for him: He has the movement speed and maneuverability advantage. But Cole has the experience, the skills, the combat speed advantage with Precision, a power source that is vastly more numerous and just more sheer power. Not to mention if it's Evil Cole, he obliterates Delsin off the face of the planet with ease. He is much more destructive than the latter, he absorbed the powers from the Beast, making him even more destructive, and he is just on an completely different level than Delsin. If it's just regular Evil Cole well he ends the fight with an Ionic Drain, nothing else needs to be said. Cole has much better feats in roughly every aspect, whereas Delsin is borderline featless.

Delsin can run. Delsin can hide. But Delsin can NOT win this fight.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

while delsin has more versatility and potential cole has more raw power and experience. cole wins

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I love how you made them both sound like junkies XD

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Hahahaha, nah the only junkies in the inFAMOUS world are Fetch, and in terms of appearance Evil Cole. Seriously that guy looks like he's on heroin.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gingerpenny

@godofnick: lmao Gigawatt Blades and The Amp, both better than Chain. Only thing I liked about Chain was it's reaction to different powers

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: I didn't mention the Amp because when Delsin has the chain equipped with concrete I'd admit it's > the Amp but in any other scenario yeah the Amp is superior too. I just mentioned the Gigawatt Blades because everyone forgets about them and they one-shot cars and such so they are powerful. The Blades are literally electricity so concentrated it's visible, what's not badass about that?

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

What's not so badass? Cole not making it a sword.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: True that would've made it even cooler. They made it some Assassin's Creed hidden blade type crap instead lol. Although you can have a katana skin in inFAMOUS 2 and I thought that was sweet.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Cole. The only area Delsin has over Cole is melee and speed. Cole is more versatile (if Delsin is restricted to one), more experienced, and has more raw power (lightning storm, lightning tornado, life drain > Delsin's super moves).

He couldn't beat his own game's main villain without help.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@godofnick: When I played infamous with bad karma Cole looked so broke down I was afraid Zeke would one shot him

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cjdavis103

@zaied: @zaied: @sparnage:

1. Good cole wins handily, he has greater mobility then smoke deslin with ease due to his Ice jump and all his electric travel powers, he has much better long range fire power due to precision, better defense because of his Ice shield, better close with his anti grav pulse attack and Amp ( smoke chain is kinda weak and Cole's finshers well finish the fight) he can spam homeing rockets and alltogther has a much larger arsenal then Deslins one power
  2. this is much closer neon is much faster then cole but cole still has a mobility advantage Neon sniping is countered by precsion and Cole still has all his outher tricks as well including an electric shield to block Deslins snipering
  3. and four Cole stomps hard Beast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deslin

What people seem to forget with the beast power up is that Good cole is a badass for example EOG at full power he beat John in a stomp it took him seconds to bring john to his knees

moreover a Good cole has beaten everyone Evil cole has only not by killing them he held back on all the mooks that evil went all out on that tells us that Good Cole is >>>> Evil Cole ( pre beast power up)

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Yeah, I hated having to kill Zeke, both inFAMOUS 2 endings made me tear up a bit xD That's why I was disappointed with Second Son, there were no emotional moments and you didn't really get to liking the poorly worked characters. The only part I remember making me feel anything was at the good karma end of the game when Delsin heals Betty and even then it only gave me goosebumps lol.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Yeah Cole was already one of my favorite characters in games and I'm upset that they hardly spoke of him in second son.

But I am glad Zeke showed up briefly to give Delsin the sex talk XD

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I know it was so lame how they just acted like Cole never existed, but I guess they did it so newcomers wouldn't be confused. Haha hell yeah, hearing Zeke again made me pretty happy, especially at how humorous he was being.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Those Infamous scrubs how dare they not know about Cole

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I know, it's disappointing to know some people have only played Second Son D:

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ultragreenboy

@cjdavis103: It's funny how the stronger evil cole is the less of a chance he has at beating good cole

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

video game characters are the most inconsistent pos feat wise ever! people depending what side they are on are going to pick their lowest showings, or their best ones. Video games have the most PIS worthy moments I have ever seen. Both great games though. I look forward to coming back 45 pages later when this thing is still going on :P

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I just wish cole comes back and solos Delsin and his crew for being bummy conduits

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Me and you both man, but then that would kind of ruin the whole dramatic sacrifice he made at the end of the game.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy:

not really it's more of a mind set Evil cole dosent have to applie control over his powers he just trows more power into his attacks. so yes they have more power but Good cole who uses a diverse array of skills and tactics can dominate the fight because of greater mobility and flexibility people tend to forget that Good cole has to fight a hell of a lot smarter than evil cole because he has to refrain from killing anyone that extra tatics and mental health ( evil cole is more than a bit psycotic) play a crutal role in the ccomparasion betwine the two

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: I just wish cole comes back and solos Delsin and his crew for being bummy conduits

Amen Deslin is a crapy lead his powers are nice but he never gets around to training each power he just copys them and never trains them.

moreover he just is a brat up till when his brother dies then we finaly see him grow a spine

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fixed the picture after realizing Evil Cole looked like a midget.

Novawing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delsin is pretty powerful, but im gonna go with Cole just because he has more experience with his power compared to Delsin who only recently awakened his.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Round 1 = Cole. Delsin's smoke isn't as powerful as Cole's Lightning in my opinion.

Round 2 = Delsin. Delsin's neon ability would allow him to run rings around Cole. Nothing he can do about it.

Round 3 -= Delsin. Delsin's video ability would allow him to summon swarms of angels that would eventually overpower Cole.

Round 4 = Cole. I don't think Delsin's concrete power is that powerful to be honest.

Round 5 = Delsin. Delsin's mixture of powers would probably catch Cole by surprise and by the time he catches up to the game it's all over.