juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@darkraiden You really think Hermoine is dumb enough to use a spell she has never casted and has no idea how to control? Let alone open with it? If she wants a fire spell, there's always Incendio.

Bloodlusted, morals off? Yeah. She'd want the maximum killing spell that won't miss. I assume she's smart enough for that. I mean she can easily apparate away if it gets out of control so....no harm to her really.

So..again..she'd use a spell she knows very little about and has no experience in, over the spells she knows off the back of her hand and can be used to deadly effect? Cole can telelport too. Except when he does it, it doesn't make him disoriented.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkraiden: Not just sick. Disoriented, she will be out of sorts for a moment and Cole is very fast relative to Hermione, he'd be pounding her with lighthing in a heartbeat.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Not just sick. Disoriented, she will be out of sorts for a moment and Cole is very fast relative to Hermione, he'd be pounding her with lighthing in a heartbeat.

@darkraiden said:

@juiceboks said:

@darkraiden You really think Hermoine is dumb enough to use a spell she has never casted and has no idea how to control? Let alone open with it? If she wants a fire spell, there's always Incendio.

Bloodlusted, morals off? Yeah. She'd want the maximum killing spell that won't miss. I assume she's smart enough for that. I mean she can easily apparate away if it gets out of control so....no harm to her really.

So..again..she'd use a spell she knows very little about and has no experience in, over the spells she knows off the back of her hand and can be used to deadly effect? Cole can telelport too. Except when he does it, it doesn't make him disoriented.

Well then she sucks nvm. I thought she could apparate with efficiency.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkraiden: Relative efficiency next to most people her age, not Severus, Albus etc level obviously, but she is only 17, she's definitely one of the most powerful/gifted of the new generation of witches in Potterverse, Harry will be a first class wizard too, Ron... not so much.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By jwwprod

I actually think Cole clears.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rogueshadow  Moderator

@jwwprod said:

@thunderbolt30: You disagree right?

I'm just trying to get a debate going.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 juiceboks  Moderator

@jwwprod said:

How does he beat Human Torch? He's much faster and has a much greater destructive output even without going supernova.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pope052

@rogueshadow: @juiceboks:

Cole cannot teleport.

@darkraiden

Learn the difference between bloodlust, and morals. If blood-lust is on that has nothing to do with Hermione's morals.

I'll use Superman for example:

Morals Off - Commits out of character actions, such as phasing through attacks instead of tanking them.

Blood-Lust - Willing to kill, but is still in character.

You're creating loopholes by forcing a stalemate when i've clearly listed how Cole takes her out, and you're also making faulty assumptions that Hermione can do the Fiendfyre spell, when she hasn't.

And you have completely ignored my previous post, she isn't fast enough to contend with Cole in combat, and does not have the durability either.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@rogueshadow: @juiceboks:

Cole cannot teleport.

@darkraiden

Learn the difference between bloodlust, and morals. If blood-lust is on that has nothing to do with Hermione's morals.

I'll use Superman for example:

Morals Off - Commits out of character actions, such as phasing through attacks instead of tanking them.

Blood-Lust - Willing to kill, but is still in character.

You're creating loopholes by forcing a stalemate when i've clearly listed how Cole takes her out, and you're also making faulty assumptions that Hermione can do the Fiendfyre spell, when she hasn't.

And you have completely ignored my previous post, she isn't fast enough to contend with Cole in combat, and does not have the durability either.

Pretty sure we're past this......I was positive we were......hm....

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

Apologies, I didn't notice there was a second page. I only clicked on the notification and it brought me onto the first page, hence my reply.

@rogueshadow@juiceboks

As for you two, what makes you think Cole can teleport?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pope052: He said he thinks he's wrong now, he was unaware of some of Hermione's levels. Yeah you're right it's not technically teleporting but it's very close, I think it's called the firebird strike, he seems to be immune to harm during the transition period. same difference in terms of functionality, but yeah it's not technically teleporting, I was just using it because it aids him in a highly similar way, he's really just flying.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Indeed, but I wouldn't even call it flying really, it's just more of a short-distance dash into the opponent, however it could be argued. Cole can use it multiple times so he is basically flying, but that would drain his power so there'd be no point in doing it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pope052: Yeah I know but the context was that Hermione would blast Fiendfyre and Cole could just dash away from it whilst Hermione lost control and burnt herself into oblivion.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that he would barely make it to Wolverine and then Wolverine would kill him after tanking tons of killing blows. Eventually Cole would run out of energy and stamina from vaporizing Wolverine so many times

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Beast Cole, huh... well, by powerscaling he wouldn't beat Iron Man... Tony has faced greater foes than that of the Beast before.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Spidey.

Jmarshmallow

Evil Cole has the damage output to roast Spidey.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@thunderbolt30: You disagree right?

I'm just trying to get a debate going.

It's an interesting gauntlet. And yes, I firmly disagree. Wolverine starting off covered allows Wolverine to track and stealth attack Cole, and he can soak quite a bit of damage before being incapacitated. I am not sure Cole can drop him quickly enough with his electricity before Wolverine gets close enough. I think Cole has the power to incapacitate Wolverine (i.e. - bury him in tons of rubble, shock blast stun him, etc.) for a minute to get a win, I'm just not sure he could do it a majority of the time yet.

Spider-Man has fought a more powerful and more impressive electrokinetic. He has dodged Electro's bolts pretty consistently and has the hitting power to one-shot Cole. Cole also has the hitting power to beat Spider-Man but I think Peter's durability and reaction time is the more favorable edge in this fight. Part of me really sees him stopping here.

Human Torch's speed and aerial agility can be challenging for more impressive opposition than Cole's ground speed level movement, and even using less than nova level power he has the blast power to defeat Cole. Cole still has his polarity shield and only needs one good hit with his lightning to incapacitate Johnny, and has the edge of having a faster overall attack with his electrical bolts and lightning. I have to refresh myself on Cole as well, since they start out covered, I think he can also sense electrical activity in the brain. That could give him the edge in being able to attack first.

Iron Man is just far too fast, too durable and too versatile for Cole. Cole's polarity shield isn't countering IM's raw power or the force of his AOE attacks, IM has withstood more impressive damage than Cole's power output (not to mention he has force fields). He is just outmatched here.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Evil Cole hasn't shown the speed to tag Spidey, except with MAYBE Precision, which doesn't last long enough to do any lasting damage.

Jmarshmallow

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cleares easy up till 4 which is a tough fight

stops at 5 no way is he tagging spidey

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could clear, not sure if IM can tank an ionic storm or being life drained

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears till round 4

Stops at round 5 and get's blamed.

Spidey smashed Electro. And Electro from amazing spiderman game and movie 2014 is stronger than his old eco electro.

Cole is against Electro like a tree vs tornado. Electro is able too turn out Whole electricity of NYC and that would give cole a Mind blow because he needs electricity. If you played the game infamous 1 -2 you know what I mean.

COLE STOPS AT ROUND 5 FOR SURE

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at iron man. None in this list can dodge lightning bolts, spidey can dodge one but multiple will be hard. Wolverines heart stops beating when electricity rapes his heart

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50 chance at 5

Doesn't beat 6

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clears Xenomorphs

Wrecks Hermione

Wins if Batman has no prep

Probably wins with Wolverine, but it takes quite a while

Beats Spiderman

Stalemate's human torch

Beats or loses to Iron Man depending on what armour is being used.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 6

ZBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The xeno's go down, no problem. He can roast them at distance. Love Hermione but as clever as she is, her spells aren't going faster than lighting, Cole has a good chance to zap her. Batman gets overwhelmed, he's well protected but not impervious or too resistant to lightning, fire and ice in said order. Wolverine can no doubt get some good cuts but he's been turned into a skeleton by nukes before and Cole's energy output by the end of the second game was already above a nuclear missile. As The Beast he's above even that. Once shredded, Cole can freeze him into an ice cube and have him there for an hour. Spiderman is used to fighting Electro so he's got that going for him but only a fool would underestimate him by thinking lightning is the only thing he has. Normal Cole would have had issues but Spidey can't hope to put the Beast down for good, so Cole again. Johnny has many tricks up his sleeve, he could try to fry Cole and all that but the Beast will just heal like before and if his ice powers are at their peak he has a good counter against fire. The vortex could cut his oxygen and flames too. As for Iron Man, assuming it's a standard armor, he might just go down, down know he'll handle the ionic drain, which isn't the same as an EMP since it actually sucks energy out of things and Tony's weapons will have a hard time breaching a nuke proof being who can heal.