Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ALLCAPS_34
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • No prep but both sides are knowledgeable about each other's capabilities.
  • Cole has all of his composite good/evil karma powers (this includes the moves he displayed on Street Fighter x Tekken) with the exception of the amp he received from The Beast.
  • Everyone is in character.
  • No BFR
  • Standard equipment
  • Starting Distance: 200 feet apart
Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole blitzes with Kessler's powers.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allcaps_34:

I can see him inflicting quite a bit of damage here

Cap widow and hawk get fodderized

Ironman He could possibly beat since in charicter Tony will fight up close and Cole could just drain Tony of power

Thor is an intresting case Thor is quite easily the strongest here and physicly he would dominate Cole but His bolts of lightning would only Power cole up Like this

Loading Video...

Unless Thor goes strighet for the hammer trow ( which is OOC for him) I can see Cole pulling a slight majority with an ION fisher to end the fight

Hulk is the worst match up for Cole but I imagen with his moblity he can wear Hulk down

all at once is a bit to much Cole loses but he makes the avengers pay for it

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well he could win in one move if he got in the center of them and used a ion drain. Though anything else and he loses.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole destroys everybody but Thor.
Reason I say that is because I have no clue what Thor's durability is. Unless this is the movie version of the Avengers then you better lock this thread for a spite pal. Also giving Cole all that power is a bit much, Cole could clear out any of the Avengers (exception of Thor) with just regular Good Karma/Evil Karma powers.

Someone correct me if I am wrong about Thor. However the only way I see him killing Cole is with his hammer seeing as electricity heals and charges Cole up. Does Thor have resistance to life drain or anything of the sort? If not Cole can just Ion Drain and stomp.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cjdavis103: oh man, i love that clip! i agree with your assessment as well.

as long as Thor isn't stupid and remembers not to power up Cole, the Avengers should win this. Thor, Hulk, and Tony can tank lightning based attacks pretty well. two of them might even enjoy such attacks. Cap/Widow/Hawkeye aren't gonna do any good here, but maybe some trick arrows to annoy him while the heavy hitters get into position and Cap calls tactics? they probably die though...

well he could win in one move if he got in the center of them and used a ion drain. Though anything else and he loses.

maybe this... do you think the Mark 7 and God of Thunder could possibly resist that? idk probably not for long, but just a theory since it's only movie feats here.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink:

Cole also has fire and Ice powers on top of Bio draining he dosent have to only use lightning

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos. And most of Cole's (if not all really) wouldn't do much to either cinematic Thor or the Hulk - especially Thor who was brought back from the dead in his first movie being bombarded by a giant lightning bolt - which is kinda Cole's thing.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellos: Cole has much more in his arsenal than just lightening based attacks including different types of electric-based projectiles. And Tony could only be effective at a range where Cole couldn't simply drain his suit of its power.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hellos

@allcaps_34 said:

@hellos: Cole has much more in his arsenal than just lightening based attacks including different types of electric-based projectiles. And Tony could only be effective at a range where Cole couldn't simply drain his suit of its power.

Draining the power out of a car battery isn't quite the same as draining the power out of Tony's reactor. Hell even the proto-type suit in IM3 that seemingly runs on an independent power source could be directed to fly onto Cole and explode. That was arguably one of Tony's weakest suits to date.

The rest - the ones sporting tank-missiles / barrage of mini-missiles - or those one use lasers - Cole isn't tanking any of that. If this was against Avengers MK-7 Cole is outgunned. Flame / Ice powers only go so far against the suit that tanked its own missile barrage inside a leviathan.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nwname  Moderator

Avengers stopms. Thor hulk ironman solos

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Cole goes to center*

"Tell Odin I'm your new daddy."

*Ion Drains*

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Cole goes to center*

"Tell Odin I'm your new daddy."

*Ion Drains*

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stopms. Thor hulk ironman solos

No they don't.

Cole for the most part could handle it, the Hulk and Iron-Man being the worrying issues in my opinion, Hawkeye, Widow and Cap get destroyed. Thor's lightning won't do anything but amp Cole's power, I don't see Cole being able to take a hit from Mjolnir though, but he has the speed/techniques to avoid it.

Now, Iron-Man's armor can tank at least most of what Cole could dish out, but there was never a figure but on how much voltage Thor's lightning omits, Cole on the other hand effortlessly broke steel chains by zapping them at 20,000 volts. So, if Iron-Man is hit with Cole's best, I can see it overloading Tony's armor. Also, if Iron-Man gets too close, Ionic Drain would finish him, so i'd say Cole can take Tony.

Hulk is the biggest threat there is, he's a lot faster and more mobile than Cole or any opponent he has faced is, and I don't see Cole tanking even one hit to be honest, so Hulk has what it takes to beat Cole. Kessler's teleportation should help Cole a lot here, his best bet in beating the Hulk is w/ an Ionic Drain or an Ionic Storm if he manages to get him on target, Cole could mostly prevail over the Hulk.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@pope052: 20000 volts ? Lol this is nothing. A lightning bolt contains 300 000 000 - 3 billion volts. Ironman survived a very small lightning. Probably 50 million volts. But thor can do much better than that.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

MCU.

Anyways, Cole'll gonna be leeching off of Thor. I mean heck, Mark 42 (was it?) got to 400% on that thing.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pope052

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

You're missing the point, Cole reached 20,000 volts effortlessly to break Kuo free from chains, it says a lot about how much he can produces per electrical attack or by using a fully powered Ionic Storm, equivalent to a lightning storm. So Iron-Man's armor would be fried if he's hit by this, since we have no way of knowing how much power Thor shot at Iron-Man - nor if Thor's lightning itself is any more powerful than real lightning.

Anyway, like @parryboy said, Thor is basically an open power source for Cole if he starts sending lightning bolts at him. Since this is all of the Avengers at once, Cole starts by sending out an Ionic Vortex towards the six of them. Thor, Iron-Man & the Hulk could probably avoid and/or tank it, but Steve, Clint and Natasha will be instantly vaporized, so they've lost three teammates after only one of Cole's attacks. Iron-Man and Hulk would most likely go for a head on bull rush, leaving Thor to attack from a distance unaware that his attacks would do nothing but benefit Cole. Once Tony and Banner get close, at least one of them will be inevitably ionic drained and neither possess any resistance, we'll assume Iron-Man (since Hulk is a bigger threat), so four of six are out of the picture. Afterwards, Cole teleports to where Steve, Clint & Natasha's bodies are located, and absorbs the Ionic Charges they've left, so Cole has another full three Ionic Powers at his disposal, on top of the rejuvenation he received from vacuuming Tony.

Knowing that Thor is more of an asset in battle, he's smart enough to keep good distance from him (thanks to teleportation and the abundance of rails/electrical wires for grinding), so Thor is forced to either use lightning attacks that'll only succeed in helping Cole, or attempt to get close, but that'll be easier said than done. Meanwhile, Cole should be able to keep himself from getting tagged by the Hulk and keep hammering him with napalm blasts, and then finally releasing an Ionic Storm that should succeed in the Hulk's defeat, regaining the Ionic Charge in the process.

All that's left is Thor, but I don't see him landing a hit before Cole eventually disposes of him and constantly absorbs power from Mjolnir or Thor himself, or just hit him with all three Ionic Charges that should very well be sufficient in winning.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nwname  Moderator

İf they have knowledge about cole thor wouldn't hit him with lightning. Also cole can die with 2 rpg rockets. So hulk can kill cole with one punch. Also thor can easily kill cole with a slow hit from mjölnir.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeAnnunaki

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Except that Cole can easily dodge their melee attacks. This is Cole with superspeed+teleportation. This is a downhill fight for the Avengers, imo.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pope052

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Thor won't be able to do anything other than hit him with lightning unless he gets close, but teleportation and wire grinding keep a concrete distance. I agree that either Hulk and Thor can one shot him, but Cole has the abilities in order to prevent such events from happening, and enough to take them out as well.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

Cole can't hurt thor or hulk. Cole can one shot cap,hawkeye and widow. He normally can't harm ironman but can absorb armours energy so he can defeat ironman. Hulk can kill cole if he can hit but cole can't hurt him. Thor can fly and one shot cole.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

Yes he can, Hulk hasn't shown anything to say he can survive a full force lightning storm, and Cole has napalm, ice, electric as well as Kessler's abilities which is enough to at least wear him down so he can finish him with an Ionic Storm. Thor may be able to fly, but he hasn't used it in the midst of combat, but even if he did teleportation is much more effective, and Cole can hurl napalm blasts/grenades/rockets at Thor, or send three Ionic Vortexes his way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@parryboy said:

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

MCU.

Anyways, Cole'll gonna be leeching off of Thor. I mean heck, Mark 42 (was it?) got to 400% on that thing.

That was the Mark 7. The Mark 42 was the crappy prototype armor from Iron Man 3.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DeathHero61  Online
Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Parryboy
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another win for Cole

Avatar image for deactivated-5af14beec35fc
deactivated-5af14beec35fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coolie553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole uses Ionic Drain and GG.

Or could Just poke then and they explode the guy did a country level feat by just powering up db style after all.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole wins.