#4 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

AM destroys her
#5 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

WPOTC wins.

#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
"WPOTC wins. "
WPOTC can't step to a COIE AM, theres no way, don;t give me the whole ''the PF is stronger'' bull since AM is strong enough to wipe out the multiverse itself, he is stronger then mandrakk the life ender and stronger then anything the WPOTC has faced, only most poeple with HOTU,LT and a VERY few others could stop him and WPOTC is not one, he's holds a universe, AM destroys it then her.
#8 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

whod do this awful battle?lol 

WPOTC might not be ALL powerful but shes ok i prefer green phoenix 

and btw anti-monicrap wins
#9 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor with ease, the Spectre wasnt able to take down AM and WCP is no where near Spectres level  
What a spite thread

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Tevnoba said:
"WPOTC wins. "
"
Wouldn't have expected you to choose otherwise.
#11 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
" @geraldthesloth: then we're both predictable "
No, your just a rabid fanboy
#12 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" Anti Monitor with ease, the Spectre wasnt able to take down AM and WCP is no where near Spectres level  What a spite thread "
WPOTC is above the Spectre and many levels above to boot.
#13 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
No, your just a rabid fanboy "
and that's "rabid fanboy with extensive knowlegde on the subject matter and canonical refrences" if you gonna say it get it right. "
I got it right the first time, just an average rabid fanboy who can't stand to see characters he likes lose, you fit into this category more then most people on this site.
#14 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne: LOL.%Pr
#15 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" Anti Monitor with ease, the Spectre wasnt able to take down AM and WCP is no where near Spectres level  What a spite thread "
WPOTC is above the Spectre and many levels above to boot. "

#16 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz: LMAO.  %Pr
#17 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Jx4gz: LMAO.  %Pr "
It had to be done, the only people backing up WCP are both massive Marvel fanboys with little to no knowledge on DCU,
#18 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
No, your just a rabid fanboy "
and that's "rabid fanboy with extensive knowlegde on the subject matter and canonical refrences" if you gonna say it get it right. "
I got it right the first time, just an average rabid fanboy who can't stand to see characters he likes lose, you fit into this category more then most people on this site. "

I can stand it, it just rarely or ever happens in these battle threads, now lets try and use examples instead of name calling until then the loser is ........
"
Fixed 
#19 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Now then if someone with a tiny shred of credibility cares to make a case for WCP then thats fine 
Until then 
AM obliterates her with a simple gesture 

#20 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Jx4gz said:
"Now then if someone with a tiny shred of credibility cares to make a case for WCP then thats fine Until then AM obliterates her with a simple gesture  "
and when someone whose debating skills go beyond, "rabid fanboy" wants to refute her win that's fine too. "
No, I just prefer not to debate with rabid fanboys, I've seen you get owned on a multitude of threads and figure its best to acknowledge someone with knowledge on both characters, so far the only people defending WCP are both Marvel fanboys, so why waste time on a lost cause? She loses, badly 
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
"Now then if someone with a tiny shred of credibility cares to make a case for WCP then thats fine Until then AM obliterates her with a simple gesture  "
and when someone whose debating skills go beyond, "rabid fanboy" wants to refute her win that's fine too. "
No, I just prefer not to debate with rabid fanboys, I've seen you get owned on a multitude of threads and figure its best to acknowledge someone with knowledge on both characters, so far the only people defending WCP are both Marvel fanboys, so why waste time on a lost cause? She loses, badly  "
LMAO.....and the winner is

"
ooooo a whole universe eh, last time i checked AM wiped how many of those?
#22 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
No, I just prefer not to debate with rabid fanboys, I've seen you get owned on a multitude of threads and figure its best to acknowledge someone with knowledge on both characters, so far the only people defending WCP are both Marvel fanboys, so why waste time on a lost cause? She loses, badly  "
  "
ooooo a whole universe eh, last time i checked AM wiped how many of those? "

Don't bother man, their is a reason why Black Throne is considered one of the biggest fanboys and worst debaters on this site =l
#23 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and to answer your question, the majorty of DCMultiverse, and would of destroyed the rest with the anti matter canon. 
He destroys WCP with a simple gesture 

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:

"
and last time I checked the full Phoenix Force, which is the source fo WPs power and hers to tap and wield as she sees fit has wiped out and rebirthed Marvels mulitverse.  Hell Rachel channeling her portion of the Phoenix can wipe out the multiverse by destroying the M'Kraan cyrstal. "
''blah blah blah, she can do this even though she never shows that kinda power'' last time i checked PF is life not death in the multiverse, and sorry but death>>>life and that is just what AM is.
#25 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Jx4gz said:
" @Jx4gz said:
  "
and last time I checked the full Phoenix Force, which is the source fo WPs power and hers to tap and wield as she sees fit has wiped out and rebirthed Marvels mulitverse.  Hell Rachel channeling her portion of the Phoenix can wipe out the multiverse by destroying the M'Kraan cyrstal. "
So basically, what your trying to say is, you have no feats... 

" @Jx4gz said:
"Oh and to answer your question, the majorty of DCMultiverse, and would of destroyed the rest with the anti matter canon. He destroys WCP with a simple gesture  "
unlikely, she can't be destroyed she is fully bonded with an boundless force that cannot be destroyed by anything other than it's creator. "
Actually it can be destroyed, I'm pretty sure people have already confirmed this but you being the lunatic that you are, I'm not surprised that you would deny it =l
#26 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2215 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" Now then if someone with a tiny shred of credibility cares to make a case for WCP then thats fine Until then AM obliterates her with a simple gesture  "
With a gesture?  No.  Could he do it?  Possibly, considering the way he was destroying the previous DC Multiverse, which is infinite.  He could win, but it wouldn't be a curbstomp.

Regardless of who wins, this fight isn't a curbstomp.
#27 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

The pure power of the WPOTC trumps COIE Anti-Monitor.

#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
"The pure power of the WPOTC trumps COIE Anti-Monitor. "
dude come on now
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary: No, it doesn't
#30 Edited by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @High Revolutionary said:

dude come on now "
Ok, I'm coming.... 

No seriously, WPOTC wins.  I'm talking about the pure unbridled force here.  

If it's attached to Jean it loses (obviously).

@geraldthesloth said:

" @High Revolutionary: No, it doesn't "

It definitely does.  This is unbridled WPOTC wins.

Seriously dude.  Look it up. 
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary: I'm rolling on the carpet, you're hillarious it's worth the carpet burn.
#32 Edited by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:

" @High Revolutionary: I'm rolling on the carpet, you're hillarious it's worth the carpet burn. "

Laugh it up fuzz ball.

Can't wait to see what you'll do when you realize I was right. 

The PF is multiversal, and it operates in many universes at once.
#33 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

dude come on now "
Ok, I'm coming.... 

@geraldthesloth said:

It definitely does.  This is unbridled WPOTC wins.  Seriously dude.  Look it up.  "
lol nice
and the force of the PF is life, anti-matter=the death of life itself, he's higher on the food chain, he's a probe from guess what? the primal monitor, he was planning on destroying the DCU no one could stop him until plot happened, not even a unbound spectre who had the full backing of the presence.
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @High Revolutionary: I'm rolling on the carpet, you're hillarious it's worth the carpet burn. "
Laugh it fuzz ball.  Can't wait to see what you'll do when you realize I was right.   The PF is multiversal, and it operates in many universes at once. "
You tell em, >_> 
#35 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Spark of creation, like the Big Bang, that would put WCP on Imperiex level, far below AM 
She loses bad

#36 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@High Revolutionary said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

dude come on now "
Ok, I'm coming.... 

@geraldthesloth said:

It definitely does.  This is unbridled WPOTC wins.  Seriously dude.  Look it up.  "
lol niceand the force of the PF is life, anti-matter=the death of life itself, he's higher on the food chain, he's a probe from guess what? the primal monitor, he was planning on destroying the DCU no one could stop him until plot happened, not even a unbound spectre who had the full backing of the presence. "
all valid points except PF = beyond death that's why her host don't do to Deaths realm when they "die" awaiting rebirth, as a matter of fact all being pass through the White Hot Room before going on to the after life or being born, her spark is pure creation and and her fires bring about the end of all things, including the end of Death as an abstract and a concept "

PF is not beyond death just the spark, something more powerful then life itself can snuff it out aka anti-life
#37 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@High Revolutionary said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

dude come on now "
Ok, I'm coming.... 

@geraldthesloth said:

lol niceand the force of the PF is life, anti-matter=the death of life itself, he's higher on the food chain, he's a probe from guess what? the primal monitor, he was planning on destroying the DCU no one could stop him until plot happened, not even a unbound spectre who had the full backing of the presence. "
all valid points except PF = beyond death that's why her host don't do to Deaths realm when they "die" awaiting rebirth, as a matter of fact all being pass through the White Hot Room before going on to the after life or being born, her spark is pure creation and and her fires bring about the end of all things, including the end of Death as an abstract and a concept "
PF is not beyond death just the spark, something more powerful then life itself can snuff it out aka anti-life "
She is, Death tells her this, he/she/it has no claim on the Phoenix or any of her hosts, thus the White Hot Room, when a Phoenix kills it creates "the rooms" that those it kills go to in the afterlife not Death.
@Jx4gz said:
"Spark of creation, like the Big Bang, that would put WCP on Imperiex level, far below AM She loses bad "
yeah like the big bang for the multiverse and the repository for all the infinite life of the present and future multiverses and the force that will consume all this in the natural cycle, as well as being the nexus of all psionic energy past, present and future. "

yet something higher on the food chain can erase it like LT or TOAA or anti-monitor, spark of life does not make you above death only the way it works, your equal, plus this is not the PF AM is facing it's a host and the host CAN die
#38 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti-Monitor destroyed pretty much the whole DC multiverse in COIE. He withstood attacks from everyone like they were nothing. It took a very well-coordinated attack plan by every hero in DC to weaken him and eventually defeat him.

#39 Posted by Jx4gz (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically this would put the Phoenix force on par with Imperiex then, and other people on other threads have proven that the PF can be destroyed or erased 
She loses bad

#40 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
"  the PF can be destroyed or erased"
WHAT?

Biggest crock of sh!t I've ever heard.  The PF cycles through death.  Just look it up.
#41 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Jx4gz said:
WHAT?  Biggest crock of sh!t I've ever heard.  The PF cycles through death.  Just look it up. "

and that stops it from being destroyed or erased by something more powerful how?
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Jx4gz said:
WHAT?  Biggest crock of sh!t I've ever heard.  The PF cycles through death.  Just look it up. "
The Goblin force ate it :)
#43 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
and that stops it from being destroyed or erased by something more powerful how? "
The force itself has never been stopped.   Plot device or not.

And...The Marvel multiverse is much larger than the DCU ever was.   As far as has been stated the PF goes everywhere.  It has no bounds.
#44 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary: It doesn't matter the Anti Monitor absorbed an endless multiverse on his own power into only 6 universes.
#45 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @High Revolutionary: It doesn't matter the Anti Monitor absorbed an endless multiverse on his own power into only 6 universes. "
He stated that it was hundreds.

Marvel has over billions.
#46 Posted by MrDirector786 (43644 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Superman's sneeze alone could destroy a solar system, but his most powerful blows did nothing to the COIE Anti-Monitor when he was at full power near the end of the Crisis.

#47 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
"and all this talk of multiversal power, let us not forget that the Power of the Phoenix dwarfed an "omniversal convergence of power" according to the being that was originally after the power of that convergence.  It's the only reason Merlyn became who he was, Necrom was no longer interested in the Matrix after he saw the Phoenix  so Merlyn took it, and when he (Necrom) returned with just a stolen piece of the force,  the "Omniversal" Merlyn went into hiding, knowing that only another with the power of the Phoenix (Rachel) could defeat Necrom. "
lets not bring in that huge PIS moment, the PF was crying all the time and only won by scattering him in atoms across the universe, don't bring in something that is a PIS moment
#48 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @High Revolutionary: It doesn't matter the Anti Monitor absorbed an endless multiverse on his own power into only 6 universes. "
He stated that it was hundreds.  Marvel has over billions. "
AM destroyed much more then a couple hundred universes.
#49 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" PC Superman's sneeze alone could destroy a solar system, but his most powerful blows did nothing to the COIE Anti-Monitor when he was at full power near the end of the Crisis.

"
And a host of the WPOTC held an entire universe in her hands.

She was but one avatar of potentially billions.
#50 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
" @MrDirector786 said:
" PC Superman's sneeze alone could destroy a solar system, but his most powerful blows did nothing to the COIE Anti-Monitor when he was at full power near the end of the Crisis.

"
And a host of the WPOTC held an entire universe in her hands.  She was but one avatar of potentially billions. "
destroying many many many many many many many many universes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>holding one.