Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Full Power COIE Anti Monitor

No Caption Provided

Marvel team

Exitar, Galactus, Odin, Omega and Tyrant all travel to the the Anti-Matter Universe with no means of prep to combat a full power COIE Anti-Monitor, to save their Universe. Can they defeat him?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Once again Anti-Monitor wins.

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lucifer morningstar

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: odin isn't really on par with the rest of the team. I don't know about omega either.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to say COIE Anti Monitor would win, after untold destruction to the universe...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 frozen  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: ok, I just said I didn't know anything about omega. But odin isn't on par with anyone here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 frozen  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thedailybagel

@frozen: maybe. If everyone else is at full power then I'd still be doubtful. Don't get me wrong, Odins a beast but a starving galactus took all odin had and beat him. He went as far to say that the asgardians was boring him, imagine if he was at full power. Tyrant is pretty much equal to galactus, omega dwarfs him and exitar doesn't have many feats though I'd assume he's above an average celestial, the destroyer armour combined with all the asgardians (part from thor) and odin was melted by a few relatively featless (pretty much average) celestials.

I doubt it'd make a huge difference.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eventually team breaks the armour and takes the win

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator

Eventually team breaks the armour and takes the win

Care to explain how they break it?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@thedailybagel said:

@frozen: maybe. If everyone else is at full power then I'd still be doubtful. Don't get me wrong, Odins a beast but a starving galactus took all odin had and beat him. He went as far to say that the asgardians was boring him, imagine if he was at full power. Tyrant is pretty much equal to galactus, omega dwarfs him and exitar doesn't have many feats though I'd assume he's above an average celestial, the destroyer armour combined with all the asgardians (part from thor) and odin was melted by a few relatively featless (pretty much average) celestials.

I doubt it'd make a huge difference.

Exitar is far above Galactus - in fact he's more powerful than the 4th host of Celestials. Galactus prepped by eating 4 planets and he still lost to Celestials, whereas Exitar is at the top of the barrel.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwhelming attacks

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thedailybagel

@frozen: I know about most of that.

I still don't see odin doing anything. The rest are just in a completly different league.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 frozen  Moderator

@thedailybagel: What if I replaced Odin with Necro Thor? Necro Thor beat Galactus.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thedailybagel

@frozen: it would make it much more even, necro thors on par with the rest of the team.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@frozen said:

@thedailybagel: What if I replaced Odin with Necro Thor? Necro Thor beat Galactus.

Necro Thor didn't beat Galactus mate. At best he stalemated Galan. Galactus then said he'd never surrender and threatened him with the consequences of what would happen if Thor killed him. At no stage did Necro Thor get the upper hand outside of unloading the Necro Sword entity onto Galactus which finished him off. Even with the power amp, Thor seemed to fight evenly with Galactus at best. And I might add Galactus had already beaten Old Thor and overpowered the Girls of Thunder so he was weary already, making Necro Thor's defeat of him illegitimate to say the least.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team gets sh!tstomped.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@lvenger: He did beat Galactus. He became Necro Thor once he merged with the Necro entity/wielded the Necro Sword entity, and then beat him. Prior to that, he was Old King Thor, he was able to hit Galactus and make him vomit but couldn't beat him.

Either way, he was more powerful than Odin and as Necro Thor more powerful than Rune King Thor.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen said:

@thedailybagel: Omega dwarfs Galactus in power.

He was only stated to be Twice as Strong. Dwarf is stretching things....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh and Death Seed Sentry comes in and solo's :p

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

COEI Anti-Monitor

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Odin shouldn't be here.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teams gonna need some abstracts here. As it is they're outmatched.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 frozen  Moderator

Team, Odin shouldn't be here.

How do the team win? COIE Anti-Monitor is powerful, after all he destroyed an Infinite number of Universes minus 5.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: I realized this is unfair, under re-review COIE Anti-Monitor is near Thanos with I.G level, in which I'll give them Chaos War Hercules and Death.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@highaccuser: I realized this is unfair, under re-review COIE Anti-Monitor is near Thanos with I.G level, in which I'll give them Chaos War Hercules and Death.

That makes things more fair. I'd still be inclined to give it to AM, but it could go either way.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Once again Anti-Monitor wins.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-monitor loses

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frozen  Moderator

Anti-monitor loses

Now that I've added Death and Hercules to make it more fair, originally it seemed one-sided. Mind explaining why he loses?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Death, Galactus, Tyrant, Omega, Exitar are all Universal+ busters; Chaos War Hercules was powerful enough to revive 98.99% of the multiverse.

It took time for Anti-monitor to achomplish all this.

1 Multiversal being vs 1 Multiversal, 5 Universal and 1 Galaxy buster wins.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27: No. Galactus, Tyrant, Omega and Exitar are not Universe busters. Galactus can't bust Universes, neither can Tyrant, Omega or Exitar.

COIE Anti-Monitor, in his original body IIRC nearly destroyed an Infinite number of Universes and brought it down to 5.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Tyrant isn't a universe buster, he's at the most a Galaxy buster.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frozen  Moderator

@dondave said:

@kingant27: Tyrant isn't a universe buster, he's at the most a Galaxy buster.

He underestimated Anti-Monitor either way.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingant27

@frozen: Full powered Tyrant is, he rivalled Galctus; I think your lowballing Tyrant here not me lowballing the Anti-monitor.

Maybe you are thinking of de-powered Tyrant or something.

Anti-monitor was very powerful, but this team will handle him.

You are obviously in favour of Anti-monitor; but IMO I think the team wins; too many top tier level characters; CW Hercules was able to revive 98.99% of the multiverse.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27: Have you read Crisis on Infinite Earths? Your information seems very dodgy and misinformed. The Anti-Monitor from COIE started out by easily destroying hundreds of Universes, then thousands, and then brought the Infinite number to a mere 5. He wasted the entire Pre-Crisis DC Multiverse, not the weaker Post-Crisis version.

Tyrant's not a Universe buster because Galactus isn't, if he is it's a low number (1-2). When has Galactus ever shown the power to destroy over a thousand Universes with mere ease?

I'm not in favour of him, I've added two abstract entities - but you don't seem to be very aware of his power, may I inquire where you're obtaining this information?. Can you give some more valid reasons of how Tyrant or Galactus can match Anti-Monitor? He's near Thanos with I.G. level, that's why I added two abstract entities.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@frozen: I have read, do you also know what happened at the end?

Also I wouldn't comment here so confidently if I didn't know him well; COIE Anti-monitor was very impressive, it took time to destroy the universes; it wasn't in the blink of an eye etc.

Tyrant rivalled Galactus at the start of the universe when Galactus wanted a friend lol; and Galactus was arguably more powerful then IMO.

If you and dondave say he is a galaxy buster lol then I am not the one lowballing or needs to read up; you guys are, it's like saying full-powered Galactus=Odin; Odin is a galaxy buster Galactus is universal.

Do you know what a universe buster is? A universe doesn't mean they can destroy over a thousand universe, if that's what it now means then I'm wrong; but it doesn't therefore i am not; the term you thinking of is a multi-verse buster, which means more than 1 universe.

And it's not Galactus vs Anti-monitor, it's Galactus,FP Tyrant, Exitar, Omega and Odin, (CW Hercules, Eternity) Vs COIE Anti-monitor; are you forgetting there are others here?

(Realised the OP has been edited)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kingant27

@frozen: You edit your posts a lot.

Thanos wIG is very different than assessing the Anti-monitor, but as you said near; I don't want to bother explaining details etc.

In terms of power Anti-monitor is top tier; but he is fighting some very powerful people here;who could crack his armour or could beat him IMO; not easily in any way shape or form etc.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@kingant27:

I have read, do you also know what happened at the end?

Yes. He was severeley weakened and was then finished off, without weakening him he was near-unstoppable.

Also I wouldn't comment here so confidently if I didn't know him well; COIE Anti-monitor was very impressive, it took time to destroy the universes; it wasn't in the blink of an eye etc.

It was in the blink of a eye, it was shown on-panel that he consumed them one after another very easily, and towards the beginning it was casually stated he had already ploughed through hundreds.

No Caption Provided

And again.

No Caption Provided

If you and dondave say he is a galaxy buster lol then I am not the one lowballing or needs to read up; you guys are, it's like saying full-powered Galactus=Odin; Odin is a galaxy buster Galactus is universal.

Galactus at full power is at best Universal. Anti-Monitor at his absoloute worst is probably that. Galactus isn't an abstract entity, Eternity and CW Hercules are however.

Do you know what a universe buster is? A universe doesn't mean they can destroy over a thousand universe, if that's what it now means then I'm wrong; but it doesn't therefore i am not; the term you thinking of is a multi-verse buster, which means more than 1 universe.

..What?

Anti-Monitor was a Multiverse buster. You're arguing that Galactus is a Universe buster, that Tyrant is, etc and it adds to 5 Universe busters (bar the abstract entities). You do know AM is above that, right?

And it's not Galactus vs Anti-monitor, it's Galactus,FP Tyrant, Exitar, Omega and Odin Vs COIE Anti-monitor; are you forgetting there are others here?

I'm haven't - I'm asking what valid reasons do you have to say they can overwhelm him? Being singular Universe busters simply isn't enough.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: You edit your posts a lot.

Thanos wIG is very different than assessing the Anti-monitor, but as you said near; I don't want to bother explaining details etc.

In terms of power Anti-monitor is top tier; but he is fighting some very powerful people here;who could crack his armour or could beat him IMO; not easily in any way shape or form etc.

With the abstract entities they can, you seem to think without Eternity and CW Hercules they can still do it - which I inquire, what do you actually have to suggest they could crack his armor without CW Hercules or Eternity?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: You still didn't prove it was in an instant.

So now you say Galactus is universal, lol; and I was wrong.

Galactus is abstract level; when full powered he equals Eternity, so your wrong there.

So your on purposely trying to make Anti-monitor win; first you say the team have no chance and add characters; then you take away 2 top tier beings.

The team still have a chance, now I realise they have lost 2 beings that will give them the edge; I feel as if Anti-monitor would win, not easily however.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 frozen  Moderator

@kingant27:

You still didn't prove it was in an instant.

I did. He destroyed hundreds easily.

So now you say Galactus is universal, lol; and I was wrong.

I said at absoloute full power, he could be - hardly enough to take on AM solely.

Galactus is abstract level; when full powered he equals Eternity, so your wrong there.

He's not equal to Eternity whatsoever. There's not much proof of this - eating a bunch of planets doesn't make one Multiversal.

So your on purposely trying to make Anti-monitor win; first you say the team have no chance and add characters; then you take away 2 top tier beings.

Nope. I didn't take away the Abstracts, they're still here - I realized it was unfair without them under re-reading the storyline, thoroughly, which is why I added them but you seem to be selling AM very short.

The team still have a chance, now I realise they have lost 2 beings that will give them the edge; I feel as if Anti-monitor would win, not easily however.

They haven't lost the two Abstracts - they stand no chance without them.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Kingant27: galactus is equal to eternity in rank and not power. he never showed he is even half as powerful as that.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kingant27

@van_cere: While he may not have shown on his level powerwise; Eternity stated it himself, so going by statements from Eternity he is equal at full power.

@frozen: Easily and in an instant are 2 different things.

I never said he could take on Anti-monitor by himself.

Eternity stated it himself, I suggest you read it.

Your theory is flawed; because he eats planets it doesn't incline his limit whatsoever; your claims and logic is very bad.

It's like saying an MMA fight who eats less than a fat person would would loose to the fat person because he eats more; No.

Galactus is an abstract, you don't read anything obviously on him; at full powered he rivals Eternity, stated by him.

You say the team stand no chance; so you are making spite battles to make Anti-monitor look better; very one-sided.

Your while logic and point is flawed.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think AM wins.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 frozen  Moderator

@kingant27:

Easily and in an instant are 2 different things.

Good thing he did both. He destroyed hundreds once he started, or seemingly from the offset of destroying Earth 3.

I never said he could take on Anti-monitor by himself.

Good, because Tyrant, Omega and Exitar are not much at his level either.

Eternity stated it himself, I suggest you read it.

Rank, not power. And feats > statements - Galactus has literally no feats to even put himself at Eternity's benchmark whatsoever, he's not a Multiversal being.

Your theory is flawed; because he eats planets it doesn't incline his limit whatsoever; your claims and logic is very bad.

It's not flawed. Eating planets does not necessitate that Galactus can re-create the Multiverse. He has no feats to put him at Multiversal level. If take your logic, via statements, it's been stated that Sentry beat Galactus, so by the very definition your logic and claims are bad.

It's like saying an MMA fight who eats less than a fat person would would loose to the fat person because he eats more; No.

....No...

Galactus is an abstract, you don't read anything obviously on him; at full powered he rivals Eternity, stated by him.

Give me feats. Feats of Galactus being at Abstract level/Eternity level - going by statements, it's been stated Sentry beat him. Does that also compliment your argument?

You say the team stand no chance; so you are making spite battles to make Anti-monitor look better; very one-sided.

I suggest you read over the thread, initially I myself underestimated Anti-Monitor, so I added two Abstracts. It's not one-sided.

Your while logic and point is flawed.

Yeah, no.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-monitor

It required an amped Spectre to fight him.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COIE Anti-Moniter

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers