#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#3 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"Stalemate. "
#4 Posted by ShadowHuntR (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Stalemate. "
I don't remember seeing Chaos King having the power of infinite Universes so victory goes to COIE Anti-Monitor.
#5 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti monitor wins. FATALITY!

#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate but AM is still much cooler and has the better (more like best) storyline.. :D

#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

What? To those of you that are claiming stalemate. Why? 

COIE Anti-monitor was a proven multiversal threat. 

Chaos King lost by getting punched into a different empty Universe. He didn't even fight against more than one Universe. 

#8 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
"What? To those of you that are claiming stalemate. Why?  COIE Anti-monitor was a proven multiversal threat.  Chaos King lost by getting punched into a different empty Universe. He didn't even fight against more than one Universe.  "

QFT
#9 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

"What? To those of you that are claiming stalemate. Why?  COIE Anti-monitor was a proven multiversal threat.  Chaos King lost by getting punched into a different empty Universe. He didn't even fight against more than one Universe.  "

Chaos King wasn't a multiversal threat? He absorbed the vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse into himself.

Chaos King was BFRed into a universe that was disconnected from the Marvel Multiverse, he got punched there right before he finished consuming 616 universe, ergo he got fooled for some reason and thought he had killed everyone and everything. 
He was fighting a multiversal Hercules who remade said multiverse immediately after, that's good enough in my book. 

By that point Chaos King was the majority of the Marvel Multiverse and he had already taken down most of the Multiverse so I wouldn't have a clue as to why you think he couldn't handle individual universe when he apparently chowed down on an infinite number in no time.

@daak1212 said:

"QFT "

How is that true? He handed Herc his rear to him.  
Same Herc that restores the Multiverse. 
Was stated on panel that everything he destroys becomes a part of him.  
The vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse was destroys in three issues.  
The only reason it came back was Hercules. 

Honestly COIE loses IMO.
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Stalemate. "
I don't remember seeing Chaos King having the power of infinite Universes so victory goes to COIE Anti-Monitor. "
Then You've didn't read an issue in which Cho said that Mikaboshi destroyed 98% of Marvel Multiverse.

@Supreme Cosmic said:
" Anti monitor wins. FATALITY! "

How? They have pretty much the same powers and level.

@SlimJ87D said:
" What? To those of you that are claiming stalemate. Why?  COIE Anti-monitor was a proven multiversal threat.  Chaos King lost by getting punched into a different empty Universe. He didn't even fight against more than one Universe.  "
@daak1212 said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
QFT "

As was Mikaboshi.
#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43494 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

Chaos King wasn't a multiversal threat? He absorbed the vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse into himself.

Chaos King was BFRed into a universe that was disconnected from the Marvel Multiverse, he got punched there right before he finished consuming 616 universe, ergo he got fooled for some reason and thought he had killed everyone and everything. 
He was fighting a multiversal Hercules who remade said multiverse immediately after, that's good enough in my book. 

By that point Chaos King was the majority of the Marvel Multiverse and he had already taken down most of the Multiverse so I wouldn't have a clue as to why you think he couldn't handle individual universe when he apparently chowed down on an infinite number in no time.

@daak1212 said:

"QFT "

How is that true? He handed Herc his rear to him.  Same Herc that restores the Multiverse. Was stated on panel that everything he destroys becomes a part of him.  The vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse was destroys in three issues.  The only reason it came back was Hercules.  Honestly COIE loses IMO. "
And why does Anti-Monitor lose exactly?
#12 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why what Cho says gets taken at face value when he's only like the 10th smartest person on Earth.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
" @SlimJ87D said:

@daak1212 said:

"QFT "

How is that true? He handed Herc his rear to him.  Same Herc that restores the Multiverse. Was stated on panel that everything he destroys becomes a part of him.  The vast majority of the Marvel Multiverse was destroys in three issues.  The only reason it came back was Hercules.  Honestly COIE loses IMO. "
And why does Anti-Monitor lose exactly? "
Because Herc was close in power to him and gived him pretty much what he want. Mikaboshi just didn't know that he isn't in prime Multiverse anymore.
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

AM.

#15 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

"And why does Anti-Monitor lose exactly? "

What took him tech and a hell of a lot more time, took Chaos King 3 issues.  
Not to mention Chaos King Hercules would probably have beaten him too without a problem and snap his fingers to undo the damage, yet Choas King floored him. 

@comicdude23 said:

"AM. "

Can't argue that. 

@Prince CortSether

said:

"I don't understand why what Cho says gets taken at face value when he's only like the 10th smartest person on Earth. "

All the smart people outside him where sleeping during the time and Galactus sure seemed content with ditching the Multiverse. So take it as you will.

#16 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
" @Prince CortSethersaid:

"I don't understand why what Cho says gets taken at face value when he's only like the 10th smartest person on Earth. "

All the smart people outside him where sleeping during the time and Galactus sure seemed content with ditching the Multiverse. So take it as you will.    "
Yes AM wins. 
Cho didn't exactly calculate correctly.
#17 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

CK

#18 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
" @Prince CortSethersaid:

All the smart people outside him where sleeping during the time and Galactus sure seemed content with ditching the Multiverse. So take it as you will.    "
Yes AM wins.  Cho didn't exactly calculate correctly. "

Considering he is literally just another plot device of a brain I doubt that.
But your right, the guy that had Death itself run in fear can't be a multiversal threat.
#19 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
"@SlimJ87D said:

@daak1212 said:

"QFT "

More or less.  Good fight, but I think Chaos King edges out the win.
#20 Edited by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading Chaos War my self, i too declare Chaos King as the victor. But its defently a close fight.
#21 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

AM only used tech to destroy the last five universes at once, vs Mikaboshi who enslaved gods and had them to his work for them.
AM takes it. 

#22 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.  

#23 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3597 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   "
ha actually he ate, all universes but like 5... thats insane
#24 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supermanwithatan01 said:

" @Prince CortSether said:

" COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   "

ha actually he ate, all universes but like 5... thats insane "
Anti-Monitor absorbed the power of a multiverse that was made of fragments from DC's original universe, and those fragments were weaker than the original whole universe. 

So that's 5 fragmented universes away from a whole universe.
#25 Posted by flamingmuffin (387 posts) - - Show Bio

chaos king consumed 98% of the marvel multiverse. i think he wins

#26 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3597 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:

" @Prince CortSether said:

ha actually he ate, all universes but like 5... thats insane "
Anti-Monitor absorbed the power of a multiverse that was made of fragments from DC's original universe, and those fragments were weaker than the original whole universe.  So that's 5 fragmented universes away from a whole universe. "
Is that not the same concept of the Marvel Universe's socalled multiverse? DC's Multiverse is the same general Idea.
#27 Posted by termiteone4ever (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

The monitor 

#28 Posted by entity22 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

chaos king wins because he made death leave the multiverse and absorded 98.76% of it

#29 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-monitor wins. Chaos king dies a horrible horrible death.

#30 Posted by tensor (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

chaos king worst character  i seen in a while

#31 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets See..... 

Anti Monitor consumed 5 fragmented universes of a universe....... 

While the Chaos King Consumed 97 (or was it 98)% of the Marvel Multiverse...... 

Chaos King.

#32 Edited by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:

Lets See.....  Anti Monitor consumed 5 fragmented universes of a universe.......  While the Chaos King Consumed 97 (or was it 98)% of the Marvel Multiverse......  Chaos King.

QFT 

AM dies a hideous death.
#33 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets also add to the fact that AM took a ton of prep time.... 

Chaos King had 3 days...... or something like that.

#34 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor.

#35 Posted by Outside_85 (8596 posts) - - Show Bio

Will say the Anti-Monitor, both in more impressive delivery and impact. (Does anyone here think CK will be remembered in 20 years?)
#36 Edited by entity22 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity is far less than the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is, arguably, equal to Spectre. Spectre fought and stalemated / beat the Anti-Monitor.

#37 Posted by termiteone4ever (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

ANTI Mon got this

#38 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@entity22: Spectre is not even close to a fraction of LT's power. Regardless, those 2 idiots were powered up when fought each other, one with heroes, other with mages.

#39 Posted by Killemall (18506 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Stalemate.

AGREED

#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@entity22 said:

Eternity is far less than the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is, arguably, equal to Spectre. Spectre fought and stalemated / beat the Anti-Monitor.

Living Tribunal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spectre. 
Living Tribunal is most powerfull being in Marvel prime Multiverse, possbily even in whole Megaverse now. He is rather equal to The Presence. Besides, this was boosted Spcetre and Chaos King was much more powerfull than Eternity in the end.
#41 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos King stomps.

#42 Posted by Saren (25591 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor.

#43 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

I would take Chaos King after a long and tough fight seeing that the only way to defeat him was to BFR him to another dimension that is disconnected from the Marvel Universe while AM was shattered by Superman of earth-two.

#44 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

AM

#45 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#46 Posted by Killemall (18506 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Anti-Monitor.

Why exactly? i mean i read through the first 2 pages people seem to put in good points out there about why chaos King should win, why do you believe Anti-Monitor wins? ( i am not correcting you, i am asking your opinion because i know u will make some interesting point i would be like o_O) :)

#47 Posted by Saren (25591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Anti-Monitor.

Why exactly? i mean i read through the first 2 pages people seem to put in good points out there about why chaos King should win, why do you believe Anti-Monitor wins? ( i am not correcting you, i am asking your opinion because i know u will make some interesting point i would be like o_O) :)

In COIE, the Spectre was fighting the Anti-Monitor with his own power as well as the power of several of Earth's mystics. Among these mystics were Classic Fate, Phantom Stranger and Thunderbolt, a 5th dimensional imp.

With all that power, the Spectre still lost to the Anti-Monitor. Chaos King wasn't actually destroying universes, he was simply absorbing them into his being to add to his power. The Anti-Monitor was annihilating entire universes and timelines at once. He even possessed the ability to travel backwards through time, so he could conceivably kill Mikaboshi before he started devouring the pantheons and thus prevent him from ever becoming the Chaos King. Some people have said he couldn't absorb or destroy universes on his own, that's not true. He destroyed his home universe by himself.

Mikaboshi by himself isn't that powerful, he had to flee from Phobos when he had the Grasscutter blade. He acquired all his power by absorbing beings like Nightmare, the Skrull gods, the Zenn-La gods, the Kami and so on. Even when he was most powerful, by which I mean just before he absorbed the God Squad (since their power and that of the Kami couldn't really be anything considerable to him), he couldn't see past a barrier that Amaterasu created, despite her being leagues below him. He was injured by Thor, of all people. In theory he's supposed to be more powerful than everyone and their mother, but in practice he's not very consistent.

#48 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Anti-Monitor.

In COIE, the Spectre was fighting the Anti-Monitor with his own power as well as the power of several of Earth's mystics. Among these mystics were Classic Fate, Phantom Stranger and Thunderbolt, a 5th dimensional imp.

With all that power, the Spectre still lost to the Anti-Monitor. Chaos King wasn't actually destroying universes, he was simply absorbing them into his being to add to his power. The Anti-Monitor was annihilating entire universes and timelines at once. He even possessed the ability to travel backwards through time, so he could conceivably kill Mikaboshi before he started devouring the pantheons and thus prevent him from ever becoming the Chaos King. Some people have said he couldn't absorb or destroy universes on his own, that's not true. He destroyed his home universe by himself.

Mikaboshi by himself isn't that powerful, he had to flee from Phobos when he had the Grasscutter blade. He acquired all his power by absorbing beings like Nightmare, the Skrull gods, the Zenn-La gods, the Kami and so on. Even when he was most powerful, by which I mean just before he absorbed the God Squad (since their power and that of the Kami couldn't really be anything considerable to him), he couldn't see past a barrier that Amaterasu created, despite her being leagues below him. He was injured by Thor, of all people. In theory he's supposed to be more powerful than everyone and their mother, but in practice he's not very consistent.

QFAwesomeness

#49 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Anti-Monitor.

He won with Hercules who later recreated all damage done by CK, which means that his power was greater than just 98% of Multiverse. 
Spectre  didn't make any feat close to this one, so COIE AM can't win it.
IMO it is a stalemate, since both did pretty much the same thing - absorbed almost whole Multiverse and CK was never trully defeated.
#50 Posted by Saren (25591 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

He won with Hercules who later recreated all damage done by CK, which means that his power was greater than just 98% of Multiverse.

Hercules didn't recreate everything, he restored the multiverse out of the pieces of creation that were left behind after Mikaboshi got BFR'd into the continuum. A 5D imp's power extends to the multiverse, and the AM beat Spectre while he was drawing on Thunderbolt's power.

Spectre didn't make any feat close to this one, so COIE AM can't win it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

IMO it is a stalemate, since both did pretty much the same thing - absorbed almost whole Multiverse and CK was never trully defeated.

Still doesn't explain what Mikaboshi can do if the AM just manipulates time to kill him before he devoured the pantheons. The Anti-Monitor didn't absorb universes, he outright destroyed them.