#1 Posted by kimota.sage (22 posts) - - Show Bio

 Mon-El, Jade, Captain Atom, Lady Quark, Alan Scott, Doctor Light II, Martian Manhunter, Kal-L, Wildfire, Kal El, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Ray, Captain Marvel, Firestorm    vs. Fully Fed Galactus 
 
Is this a stomp either way? I was rereading COIE, and I was curious as to who would win in a fight between the team of heroes who attack the Anti-Monitor in COIE #7 and Galactus at full power. 
 
Battle takes place on Battle World from Secret Wars. 
Win by Kill or KO. No Battle Field Destruction or BFR. 
 
If this is a stomp for Galactus then then he's at 50%. If this is a stomp for DC, then give Galactus post-Annihilation SS. 
 
Sorry if this has been done before. 

#2 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.
#3 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

1- Even a hungry bloodlusted Galactus stomps 
2- No such thing as a fully powered Galactus exists.
#4 Posted by kimota.sage (22 posts) - - Show Bio

All I meant by a fully powered Galactus was a well fed Galactus.

#5 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus
#6 Posted by RobertG (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the assault team.  The Anti-Monitor was way more powerful than Galactus (he was then, at least) and the assault team gave the Anti-Monitor a run for his money.  Well, Supergirl did.
#7 Posted by Bugs Bunny (319 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"1- Even a hungry bloodlusted Galactus stomps 2- No such thing as a fully powered Galactus exists. "
#8 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@RobertG said:
" I say the assault team.  The Anti-Monitor was way more powerful than Galactus (he was then, at least) and the assault team gave the Anti-Monitor a run for his money.  Well, Supergirl did. "
Keep in mind that heroes were being weakened when they fought Anti-Monitor in CoIE 7. And he cheap shotted Superman. And he was nearly killed by Supergirl. And he couldn't time travel. Yea, more powerful than Galactus fo so! The truth is, the Anti-Monitor only got significantly more powerful than Galactus because of the amps he got in CoIE 9.
#9 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus...with ease

#10 Posted by RobertG (46 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactusischere said:
" @RobertG said:
" I say the assault team.  The Anti-Monitor was way more powerful than Galactus (he was then, at least) and the assault team gave the Anti-Monitor a run for his money.  Well, Supergirl did. "
Keep in mind that heroes were being weakened when they fought Anti-Monitor in CoIE 7. And he cheap shotted Superman. And he was nearly killed by Supergirl. And he couldn't time travel. Yea, more powerful than Galactus fo so! The truth is, the Anti-Monitor only got significantly more powerful than Galactus because of the amps he got in CoIE 9. "

what is fo so?