#1 Edited by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloverfield monster terrorizes New York city and is unaware of the Avengers. Lol Copypasta

The Avengers are not aware of the monster until it starts terrorizing the city (after it launches the head of the Statue of Liberty), and then step in.

The line up for the Avengers I am using includes Thor (no Thor force or God blast-ing allowed), Hulk prior to Planet Hulk, Iron Man (acess to Hulk Buster suit), Captain America (no he's not dead lol), Ant-Man, Miss Marvel, and I'm throwing in Reed Richards and Namor for the Hell of it.

They have to kill the monster or at least stop it from destroying the city.

Can they do it?

#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they can do it.

Oh, And I think it's called Thor Force now

#3 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I think they can do it.

Oh, And I think it's called Thor Force now"
I had no knowledge of that haha :P
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

Well let's see...

We have Thor,Cap,Ms.Marvel,Hank Pym,Reed,Hulk,Namor,and Iron Man

seeing as how the army was dropping powerful weaponry on him and not only did it not scratch him,but it pissed him off more...I don't think Ms.Marvel or Namor will be much help.Namor is at his strongest after coming right of the water or being in the water at the time and Ms.Marvel is at her strongest after absorbing certain energies.100 ton strength might not do much.

Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent which is bigger than the Cloverfield Monster...keeping in mind he wasn't lifting the entire weight of the Serpent..that was still a couple thousand tons in his hands and the Hulk lifted a mountain which I think the comics said was 180 billion tons or something like that...so I think for strength those two will do.

Iron Man will only need to use the Hulk Buster for protection as he collects information on the monster.....Namor,Ms.Marvel,Thor,and Hulk can hold the monster off while Reed,Pym and Tony create a weapon to destroy the monster....

The End.
#5 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Well let's see...
We have Thor,Cap,Ms.Marvel,Hank Pym,Reed,Hulk,Namor,and Iron Man

seeing as how the army was dropping powerful weaponry on him and not only did it not scratch him,but it pissed him off more...I don't think Ms.Marvel or Namor will be much help.Namor is at his strongest after coming right of the water or being in the water at the time and Ms.Marvel is at her strongest after absorbing certain energies.100 ton strength might not do much.

Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent which is bigger than the Cloverfield Monster...keeping in mind he wasn't lifting the entire weight of the Serpent..that was still a couple thousand tons in his hands and the Hulk lifted a mountain which I think the comics said was 180 billion tons or something like that...so I think for strength those two will do.

Iron Man will only need to use the Hulk Buster for protection as he collects information on the monster.....Namor,Ms.Marvel,Thor,and Hulk can hold the monster off while Reed,Pym and Tony create a weapon to destroy the monster....

The End.
"
That's the only reason I added HulkBuster, to defend himself, because I thought without it, he might get crushed.

You win :D haha
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think The Avengers can win this fight against the Cloverfield Monster here...
#8 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

pym can shrink down and get inside the monster then go giant size or start tearing his arteries apart

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I think they can do it.

Oh, And I think it's called Thor Force now"
I had no knowledge of that haha :P"
Oh I wish I did'nt know it either.

I hate Thor :P
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"pym can shrink down and get inside the monster then go giant size or start tearing his arteries apart"
That might kill him...we don't know what is inside that Monster....
#11 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"iSHADOW said:
"pym can shrink down and get inside the monster then go giant size or start tearing his arteries apart"
That might kill him...we don't know what is inside that Monster...."
i know... im just assuming he has vital organs and something like a circulatory system that could be vulnerable. its just speculation cause we dont know much about the thing.