Naruto and Sasuke.

Rules

1. No In fighting.
  2. Win by Death or K.O.
  3. No prep.
  4. Random Encounter.
  5. No prior knowledge.
  6. No BFR.
  7. All lore allowed for Cloud and Sephiroth; ill explain the rounds for Naruto and Sasuke after.
  8. No outside help.
  9. No morals.

Rounds!

Round 1 - Strictly Naruto seasons 1,2, and 3 original show.

Round 2 - Seasons 1,2, and 3 + comics.

Round 3 - Both sides at their most powerful and have all spells/magics that they have performed.

Enviroment; start 300ft apart from each other.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sephiroth's most powerful ability is his absorption of life energy. Which is essentially what Chakra is, so they'll have to resort to a physical confrontation with him. Him and Cloud are also all but immune to elemental damage, illusions, mental assaults, and etc.

I'll have to see feats on these two to really give an opinion, not a Naruto fan. What's their resistance to mental assault and illusions?

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not too sure on this need more of a definite limit on their powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: what you mean, all feats for cloud and seph, while naruto and sasuke are limited to shows, comics, and then allowed to be at their most powerful versions.

tough one imo

mhhh

Round 1 - team 1

Round 2 - team 1 again

Round 3 - leaning towards team 2, but not sure

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud and Sephiroth all rounds.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: what you mean, all feats for cloud and seph, while naruto and sasuke are limited to shows, comics, and then allowed to be at their most powerful versions.

tough one imo

mhhh

Round 1 - team 1

Round 2 - team 1 again

Round 3 - leaning towards team 2, but not sure

I didn't know it was composite every round for team 1....that defeats the purpose IMO. I remember a few haxed spells from games but Naruto or Sasuke could solo round 3.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud and Sephiroth easily.

Cloud has a multi-planet level durability or solar system level while Sephiroth has a multi-planet too solar system level attack by way of Supernova. Moon levelers at best would neither hurt Cloud/Sephiroth nor survive the Supernova.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Yeah fair enough, idk maybe the op didnt think they were as powerful as they actually are? No idea XD

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud and Sephiroth easily.

Cloud has a multi-planet level durability or solar system level while Sephiroth has a multi-planet too solar system level attack by way of Supernova. Moon levelers at best would neither hurt Cloud/Sephiroth nor survive the Supernova.

What?

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova is an illusion, not a real event.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova is an illusion, not a real event.

Sephiroth must go all out, making an illusion that couldn't be seen by cloud and party for 99% of the attack, sort defeats the purpose of an illusion. Pretty cool how it does damage and stuff. The whole illusion non sense stems from post game inconsistencies, can we ignore all character feats with inconsistencies? If we do 99% of characters will have zero feats.

I will accept that it's an illusion if there is solid proof that shows it is. Not a guess with no proof.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the last round is the only debatable round imo, in which I'd support Naruto and Sasuke

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Marshall_Long

Last round can be debated, while either from team 1 can potentially solo the first 2, though I'm leaning towards team Naruto

BD1996-Loki_D2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BD1996-Loki_D2

Ether Naruto or Sasuke could solo The Whole FF7 Verse by themselves, they are both Multiversel and Massively FTL. This is clearly spite against Cloud and Sephiroth, in before the lock.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

If Sephiroth is that powerful then why use meteor to injure the planet rather than use his own power?

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

If Sephiroth is that powerful then why use meteor to injure the planet rather than use his own power?

Shrug, he summons a meteor to cause a Supernova, perhaps he couldn't cause one any other way, no matter what Sephiroth caused the meteor to destroy multiple planets and caused a Supernova that busted 2 planets, Naruto and Sasuke aren't surviving a Supernova.

I know their are inconsistencies but he causes the attack and Cloud does tank it. This must be considered when matching these 4 up.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

I think Team FF7 would win, just not agreeing with the Supernova Attack.

I think that the animation is just for aesthetics.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

That's cool, your opinion and all. I just believe what i see even though the attack is ridiculous and makes no sense lol.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth can solo all three rounds and doesn't need Supernova to do it either, all-out full powered Sephiroth is a casual planet buster, an effortless space/time manipulator and more.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team FF stomps.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FFFF team stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is one sided IMO.

Jones4141996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jones4141996
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jones4141996: Not really surprising cosnidering he has Loki_D in his username lol.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Marshall_Long
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Floopay

Neither Cloud or Sephiroth is above the mid tier category, to clarify for everyone.

@overlordarthas said:

@alphapunk:

That's cool, your opinion and all. I just believe what i see even though the attack is ridiculous and makes no sense lol.

Supernova is one of two things, and I'll explain why in afterwards:

1. It's a gameplay filler attack. Meant to look impressive, but has no basis in FF7 continuity.
  2. It's an illusion. If it does exist, this is the most plausible explanation, as it causes Confuse, Silence, and Slow. Sephiroth has already proven that he has telepathy, illusion casting, and other psionic abilities, so this isn't that big of a stretch.

Why it could not have happened.

This first, and most obvious reason, is that Earth/Gaea still existed post-Final Fantasy 7. There are several sequels, novellas, and short stories supporting the concept that Sephiroth never destroyed the Solar System. Which means, Sephiroth never destroyed the Solar System. Period, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. The Solar System still existed, therefore Sephiroth never canonically cast Supernova and destroyed the Solar System. Any feat to prove otherwise is instantly proved false by the fact that Final Fantasy 7 continued to have a storyline post Safer Sephiroth.

The second is that Sephiroth obviously never had anywhere close to that level ability. The most powerful materias in FF7 were planetary level in ability, and Sephiroth required one of them to achieve Meteor. The Black Materia was so powerful it could wipe out a continent sized area in a single attack, and Sephiroth needed that in order to harness the planet's life force. Had he been a Solar System destroying character, he could have easily cracked a hole in a continent under his own power, but he plain and simply couldn't. As proven by the events of Final Fantasy 7 itself. The other Materia was Holy, which allowed Aeris to control the lifestream itself, another planetary level materia.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Neither Cloud or Sephiroth is above the mid tier category, to clarify for everyone.

@alphapunk said:
@overlordarthas said:

@alphapunk:

1. It's a gameplay filler attack. Meant to look impressive, but has no basis in FF7 continuity.
  2. It's an illusion. If it does exist, this is the most plausible explanation, as it causes Confuse, Silence, and Slow. Sephiroth has already proven that he has telepathy, illusion casting, and other psionic abilities, so this isn't that big of a stretch.

This first, and most obvious reason, is that Earth/Gaea still existed post-Final Fantasy 7. There are several sequels, novellas, and short stories supporting the concept that Sephiroth never destroyed the Solar System. Which means, Sephiroth never destroyed the Solar System. Period, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. The Solar System still existed, therefore Sephiroth never canonically cast Supernova and destroyed the Solar System. Any feat to prove otherwise is instantly proved false by the fact that Final Fantasy 7 continued to have a storyline post Safer Sephiroth.

The second is that Sephiroth obviously never had anywhere close to that level ability. The most powerful materias in FF7 were planetary level in ability, and Sephiroth required one of them to achieve Meteor. The Black Materia was so powerful it could wipe out a continent sized area in a single attack, and Sephiroth needed that in order to harness the planet's life force. Had he been a Solar System destroying character, he could have easily cracked a hole in a continent under his own power, but he plain and simply couldn't. As proven by the events of Final Fantasy 7 itself. The other Materia was Holy, which allowed Aeris to control the lifestream itself, another planetary level materia.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

1. Filler attack? The whole game would fall under your explanation.

2. Plausible explanation = guess. Nothing supports the fact that it is an illusion. It's a rumor and fancalc/fiction. I don't see how the attack causing confuse, silence and slow has anything to do with illusion, is every attack that causes such effects an illusion? Maybe ff7 itself is an illusion. Something stated with no shred of proof is a stretch.

Your whole explanation i would say actually supports the attack being real. Even if people refuse to admit to something that happens, period. It happens but let's say we pretend it's a debate about it being real or not.

Earth does still exist, well Supernova doesn't bust the planet to begin with...so..i don't see the argument here honestly. I could care less about inconsistencies in the sequels, FF7 is the original game where these people were introduced and the Sephiroth shows off he is capable of the attack.

You say the most powerful materia were planet level and Sephiroth actually needed the most powerful one to achieve meteor, ehhh that sounds about right to me. There is planet level materia and the most powerful one combined with the most powerful being creating a multi-planet-SS level attack seems more than consistent. Your argument supports that.

Saying Sephiroth could have done this or that is a little silly, we could all say fictional characters could have done this or that but we don't discredit something we see with our own eyes that makes nothing but sense, planet level materia exists + combined with ultimate being = an attack that causes a Supernova, a multi planet level attack.

To say the attack was an illusion is nothing but speculation that cannot be proven, it has no basis.

Look i think the attack is stupid, it jumps past anything else by a lot and is really quite ridulous, with that said it is a ridiculous games ultimate attack. FF games routinely go over the top. It happened, we can ignore the feat and exclude the DC of Sephiroth or durability feat by cloud for the discussion but we can't cover our eyes and make explanations that don't exist.

Please be reasonable,

Alphapunk =)

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, Sephiroth doesn't need Supernova to take the battle.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OverLordArthas

@floopay said:

@alphapunk said:
@overlordarthas said:

@alphapunk:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yep, like I said earlier, just there to look good, cause if he is a casual Solar Buster, why the need for meteor.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud can win using a hax materia setup.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@alphapunk said:
@overlordarthas said:

@alphapunk:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yep, like I said earlier, just there to look good, cause if he is a casual Solar Buster, why the need for meteor.

He has the ability to use the meteor, that's all that matters. Cloud tanks a Supernova, that's all that matters. Moon levelers cannot take a Supernova hit nor hurt someone that can take a Supernova.

They don't need Supernova to win it's just a way to ensure the debate.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, Sephiroth doesn't need Supernova to take the battle.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Marc_55

Stealth bump?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one , not even up for debate.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cloud and Seph low diffs

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova is all that's needed. Calling it an illusion, is just salt.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernova ? There really is no need of that , that is quiet a massive Overkill for NaruSuke

Seph can AP Stomp , blitz , Summon stomp and haxstomp ( BFR , Life and death Manipulation , Transmutation , Time Manipulation e.t.c. ) in base

BTW if you take remake feats into consideration , Sephiroth had an entire alternate Dimension that was destroyed when Cloud and Sephiroth's blade hit each other and thats just one of the remake feats

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:

Supernova ? There really is no need of that , that is quiet a massive Overkill for NaruSuke

Seph can AP Stomp , blitz , Summon stomp and haxstomp ( BFR , Life and death Manipulation , Transmutation , Time Manipulation e.t.c. ) in base

BTW if you take remake feats into consideration , Sephiroth had an entire alternate Dimension that was destroyed when Cloud and Sephiroth's blade hit each other and thats just one of the remake feats

What is Seph's physical strenght? I know he oneshots, but where do you consider him at?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh said:
@morningstar999 said:

What is Seph's physical strenght? I know he oneshots, but where do you consider him at?

He never really uses his physical but he cuts through sky scrappers , mountains e.t.c. casually as well as time/space and Destroyed the dimension with his Sword clashing with Cloud so pretty strong

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh: I mainly meant AP. What is his AP without Supernova? Was the dimension at least planet sized, if so that's a good feat.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thenamelessone

@morningstar999 said:

@aryansingh: I mainly meant AP. What is his AP without Supernova? Was the dimension at least planet sized, if so that's a good feat.

The dimension was a dimension he created outside Creation or at the edge of it , So god knows how big it really was , depends on how you interpretate it i guess , how big would you consider a dimension is a weird question NGL .

But he is >>>>>>>>>>> zack fair who is >>>> Bahamut Fury and Bahamut Fury does a low end Planetary level attack and have created a Multi Solar system sized dimension

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Morningstar999

@aryansingh said:
@morningstar999 said:

The dimension was a dimension he created outside Creation or at the edge of it , So god knows how big it really was .

But he is >>>>>>>>>>> zack fair who is >>>> Bahamut Fury and Bahamut Fury does a low end Planetary level attack and have created a Multi Solar system sized dimension

He roflstomps then. No need for Supernova.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryansingh said:
@morningstar999 said:

The dimension was a dimension he created outside Creation or at the edge of it , So god knows how big it really was .

He roflstomps then. No need for Supernova.

And and and , if we name all the haxes team 1 have , team 2 would die due to being haxless bricks in comparasion .