Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheReptile

@xlab3000:

@xlab3000 said:

DB also said Rogue>Wonder Woman, Peach>Zelda and Vegeta>Archie Shadow. Cloud stomps.

Someone with common sense. DB's opinion don't mean shit.

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

@xlab3000 said:

DB also said Rogue>Wonder Woman, Peach>Zelda and Vegeta>Archie Shadow. Cloud stomps.

Well to be fair that was game Shadow that lost to Vegeta but the rest were BS.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sherlock: I shall be interested to see what you throw up.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

Under the Conditions proposed in the Death Battle, their analysis is accurate. Normally, Diana would beat Rogue to death. Incarnations of Wonder Woman don't change much. However, Rogue's power set has changed a lot over the years, sometimes having powers to the point of being near godlike.

Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers was the most commonly known version of Rogue through the 90's and early 2k due to the X-Men TAS series, which was highly popular and the comics during that time. Some in which she threw silver dollars so hard they ripped through the SHIELD Hellicarrier like a buzz through paper mache.

It should also be known that, aside from a characters stance on Killing, they were In Character during the Death Battle. Peach beating Zelda is more to the Mario-verse being more Toony, and that Zelda has numerous incarnations, and they picked the best they could.

As for the Vegeta/Shadow match, people do forget that just the 7 Chaos Emeralds are pretty much childsplay in Archie compared to the 13+ other mystical Gems that give them multiversal power. In fact they made mention of those things in the Mario/Sonic fight, in that everything became so ridiculously ludicrous in Archie comics that using them would just be boring and one-sided garbage.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I appreciate the sentiment

So first of all on Oni Link. That guy would trounce Cloud like its no ones buisness

This is the full fight with Majora and lets note that Majora is in fact trying to kill Link at this point. It may still be a game to him but hes still trying to kill him.

So this entire thing goes down inside the "Moon" which is Majoras realm. Inside his own realm Majora is vastly more powerful yet the Deity still rips him a new one. In this case Cloud has absolutely no chance at all

Now since i think we all already knew that on to the actual fight. And being me i really have no intention of going all out on cheap items and things of the like.

To start off @floopay is correct that most in game Links cant win against Cloud since all of his best gear is strewn across the Zelda franchise. One incarnation i may give it to is the original. The item list on that one is one of the better ones for fights like this. Four Swords may also be able to pull off a win. By and large though it wont happen.

Now a composite Link even without going all out on ridiculous magic and cheap invulnerability items will still take cloud to task every single time.

Given a pleasant mixture of speed enhancers (Pegasus boots the bunny hood the red ring etc) added on to Links already impressive speed and Cloud loses that advantage entirely.

His top strength enhancement being the golden gauntlets (Which put him at 25-30 ton strength not 100) put him well above Cloud in that department. Heck even some of the smaller ones such as the silver gauntlets and the power bracer put him at 5 tons and thats still more than Cloud has shown.

Then you have some durability enhancers like the magic armor (Works on rupees and there is a wallet that hold 99,999 of them taking down one rupee per second apprx. you do the math on that one) Naryus love (The ultimate hax defense works on magic and makes Link completely impervious to any and all damage) The red ring (Slight durability increase and doesnt take anything to power it)

My personal set for this would be the Silver gauntlets Pegasus boots Red Ring

Weapons i think everyone has an idea of this by now

Master sword

Four Sword

Hylian Shield

Mirror Shield

Goddess Bow

Fire Ice Light and bomb arrows

Goron Tunic

Fire Shield Earrings

And the Whip just because

The four sword in this case ill leave out since 4 against one is kinda cheap other than that though this is all Link really needs to beat Cloud

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Floopay

@sherlock: To Clarify, Cloud is actually in the 30+ ton department. Most people say he's in the 15 ton range, but that's just false. There's a point in the movie where he actually shoves Sephiroth through six or more floors of steel rebar, concrete, and steel supports. It has also been shown that Zack Fair, who was at best a 5 tonner, required a good amount of effort to cut through a steel door. This was shown in Crisis Core. Then we have Cloud who is cutting through building sized pieces of rubble, and steel towers without any exertion of force.

It should also be noted Cloud is matching Sephiroth for a good portion of the movie, and the two trade off on the "Who's overpowering who" moment multiple times.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Wolfrazer

You know I have always pondered on something, how can you gauge a characters strength when they toss/throw someone and put it in tons? I must have missed something.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sherlock: Wow... I didn't know Zelda had a manga... I was actually wondering why not a few days ago...

Why not include Items like Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love?

WahabiHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, if Link has all the items and that includes the Triforce of Courage, it should also give him the Triforce of Wisdom and Triforce of Power from the original Zelda, thus giving him the power to wish for Cloud to die.

I don't care how tough cloud is. He can't take on the power of three godesses.

Avatar image for ldgideon_rex_link
LDGideon_Rex_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blah blah blah Link Blah blah blah Cloud Blah blah blah stop it!
Cloud has the iconic buster sword which is strong but heavy,
Cloud has the ability to wield it (Like Mjolnir)
Cloud has this cool thingy which is the Ziedrich ring, which boosts Cloud's strength and defense and also wears the Aeris ribbon that gives the wearer immunity to some spells. He has spells, and some sword moves

Link has the Master sword which can shoot beams out of it. Link has this Hylian shield which is completely indestructable
Link has also 3 boots: Iron boots which is so heavy that even tornadoes can't carry the wearer, Pegasus shoes which enables Link to dash at high speeds, and the Hover boots which makes Link hover in the air for a limited time.
Link has the Golden Gauntlets which can carry a planet! (just an expression) Link has a boomerang and bombs too.
He has a Bow and magical arrows
The Goddesses help him by sending the Triforce of Courage which makes him brave, a puzzle solver and more

So, who will win? Cloud or Link? For me, it's Link. Link Link Link Link Link Link Link LINK LINK LINK!!!!!

Newvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the Buster Sword, it is impossible for Cloud to effectively wield it. Even if Cloud was strong enough, he would have to weigh a lot to keep his balance. In a fight like this, Link with his master sword would kill cloud instantly. The lightest metal that can be used in a blade is aluminum and even then, that would weigh too much. Sodium is lighter, but it is very soft and explodes when it comes in contact with water. Even then, the sword by that size would be too bulky even if it was at a good weight. Physically, the sword would doom him.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me wrong here, I love my Legend of Zelda games, but Cloud with the Ultima Weapon and mastered all kinds of Materia and has all of the Limit Breaks, magic and summons...it's almost a no brainer that he would beat Link.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NeonGameWave

Link with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Era of Hero of Time , Era of Wilds and Era of Great Sea link takes it but rest Cloud. SA was really biased

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Composite Link? Time freeze plus Hyrule Warriors feats equals GG.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud curbstomps Link

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud oneshots the fodder.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999:

Link is what Cloud wishes he can be, Link is faster (has immeasurable speed), more versatile, has a much deadlier arsenal, and outclasses Cloud in just about every way. As much as I love Cloud, he gets one shotted here

Always a clown now aren't you ? Cloud stomps , the Greatest feat in Zelda is in Majora's Mask and that was moon level

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop the link wank

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:

@morningstar999:

@kidsavage21 said:

Link is what Cloud wishes he can be, Link is faster (has immeasurable speed), more versatile, has a much deadlier arsenal, and outclasses Cloud in just about every way. As much as I love Cloud, he gets one shotted here

Always a clown now aren't you ? Cloud stomps , the Greatest feat in Zelda is in Majora's Mask and that was moon level

No Caption Provided

Link still stomps the fodder, add in Sephiroth and Cloud, and they still get one shotted

Cloud one shots the fodder, add in Zelda and her daddy and Cloud still stomps them .

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Morningstar999

@kidsavage21: Post feats for Link, not from VSBW, or any other wiki, or your argument is pointless. Cloud has on panel multi solar system and galaxy level feats, Link does not. Nice seeing you back on your main Kidsavage, got tired to being spanked by me on your BruceWayne21 one? Don't worry, I've got enough for your main, umu.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:
@kidsavage21 said:
@johanliebert123 said:

@morningstar999:

@kidsavage21 said:

No Caption Provided

Link still stomps the fodder, add in Sephiroth and Cloud, and they still get one shotted

Cloud one shots the fodder, add in Zelda and her daddy and Cloud still stomps them .

Funny how Link's feats says otherwise

Link's feats agree with me while your headcanon doesn't

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Supernova from Sephiroth. The scan up, says: "Destroy different dimension space and give despair."

This is the dimension. Which had inside the Milky Way, and our solar system, copy of them actually. The dimension made galaxy look small, and it could be even argued universe sized, after all, it has perfect copies of our galaxy and celestial bodies, hmmm...
This is the dimension. Which had inside the Milky Way, and our solar system, copy of them actually. The dimension made galaxy look small, and it could be even argued universe sized, after all, it has perfect copies of our galaxy and celestial bodies, hmmm...

Not finished of course!

Loading Video...

The Knight of the Round can destroy a dimension which makes stars look like tiny dots. Cloud and Sephiroth scale above them obviously, you can even see Sephiroth tanking their attack.

And to finish...

Loading Video...

The famous Bahamut Fury, casually vaping a moon, and causing colossal damage to a great part of the planet's surface. Surprise surprise! Zack fought Bahamut Fury...

Loading Video...

...Zack is fodder to Cloud naturally.

Now...what are Link's feats again? Some vague planetary statement? Some vague speed feats? How cute. Cloud oneshots, deal with it.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Morningstar999

He posted no proof and only statements as I thought...world<<<<<<<<multi galaxy+. Feats>>>>>statements. Ot: Cloud neg diff the verse. He also plagiarized again, he can't make a post on his own without copying from other sources smh.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He even linked a blog from VSBW LMFAO.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidsavage21: sit doen , i would debunk your entire blog in few minutes :)

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to beat the shit out of the umbrella guy

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkeryoda: Well yeah. Kidsavage can only spam, and post cringe. He was banned because he derailed threads with that kind of stuff, inducing also flame wars.

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkeryoda: Well yeah. Kidsavage can only spam, and post cringe. He was banned because he derailed threads with that kind of stuff, inducing also flame wars.

yes this savage kid guy is an idiot I tend to ignore him

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Morningstar999

@divyansh13: He has lost his mind...idk what is he even doing and he is derailing the thread with meme gifs.

@emperorthanos @darthjhawk this should be locked, or Kidsavage is gonna start another flame war.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidsavage21:

Link defeated Demise, who created an entire dimension that contains it's own sun, of which the final battle took place in.

Again , Creation =/= Attack potency , Bahamut Fury created an entire Alternate Universe then , Your logic falls apart when a character of your opposite achieved the feat of a much deeper level

Superior to Ganon, who after having achieved The Triforce of Wisdom, who was capable of spinning the planet around in 180 degrees, which wielded this magnitude of power

First of all , Ganondorf did it via magic so its hax at the first place and unquantifiable to Attack Potency and second , its only dwarf star level, third , The Planet in Zelda where Hyrule is , have no explained and defined size and fourth , Spinning a planet 180° even if it was not via ha , is not anything more then Multi continental feat , is a strength and does not equate to attack potency

Defeated Ganon with the triforce on numerous occasions, an item that substains an entire reality and without it, Lorule crumbled, of which is treated as a parallel world to The Light World:

Lorule is continental and compareable to Hyrule, still nowhere near Bahamut Fury Feat

Fought and defeated Ganon, who's capable of reacting to light arrows:

First of all , just because it is made up of light or called light , does not mean that it is travelling at the speed of light

Second of all , Bahamut Fury flew from Neptune to Earth in...9 seconds aka an around 1300 times faster then Light feat .

Used to defeat Skull Kid and Majora, the former of which was empowered by the latter. Termina is a parallel world

Termina being a parrallel " world " means nothing first of all and second of all , Under what circumstance do you think anything more then countries and continentals are getting destroyed in entire Zelda ?

And was created by the mask as a figment of Skull Kid's imagination. After Link leaves, the place ceases to exist, and Termina has countless stars in the sky, so it's safe to say with all this evidence that Skull Kid sits at universal+ - multi universal

First of all , consuming worlds is obvious Hyberbole , None in Zelda have gone beyond continents so i question where you get the idea that they can go to Universes , So if he was actually about to destroy both Hyrule and Lorule , by the context of the seires , It would be two times continental , not universal+ and consume is vague anyway .

Possesses the entire Triforce by the end of the Adventure of Link, the Triforce mere existence sustains the Sacred Realm, and turned it into the Dark World, which is a parallel universe to the Light World.

1. Its a feat for the triforce , not Link

2. Sustaining existence of a parrallel dimension =/= Being capable of destroying Dimensions

Wind Fish, while dreaming and sleeping, created an entire universe by dreaming:

Thats dream Manipulation and control over dream , doubt the universe was inany way , physical. And its open to interpretation if it was a parrallel universe or just Dreaming .

Majora, was capable of creating a realm inside the moon that contains a sun while still playing around

A star inside a moon ? Are you drinking ?

And Link has the Triforce by the end of Adventure of Link

Yeah , so ?

Fought Light Force, who is a source of "infinite power

Prove that it is

1. Not hyberbole

2. Appliciable for combat

3. Infiniteusmal in AP

Was able to best Demise in close combat, who fought and mortally wounded Hylia, who, as the highest goddess in all of Hyrule, and should be vastly superior to the minor deity that is the Wind Fish

Irrelevant , you are trying to pass Dream Manipulation, Misinterpretations and Hyberboles as Multiversal feats but I see right through your crap

If you want more feats, here is the first and the second respect thread on Link

Another gay copypasta

So yea Link one shots Zack, Lightning, Sephiroth, and Cloud all at the same time

With this , he can't even beat Bahamut Fury, let alone Cloud and seph

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts