Cloud vs Ichigo Kurosaki

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cloud vs Ichigo Kurosaki(before going to soul society)

morales off

location-karakura town

start 30m away from eachother

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cloud stomps

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thekillerklok

Cloud gets wrecked lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always wanted to see a FF7 and Bleach crossover.

In terms of who wins, it could go either way since Cloud is much more versatile, experienced, and a more skillful as well as professional fighter but Ichgio on the other hand has more raw power, speed and determination that gives him the edge but Cloud is more agile so he could maneuver around Ichigo`s attacks but it won`t be easy.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud gets wrecked lol

Troll?

Cloud stomps with no effort at all.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever has the bigger sword wins!

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By colliderz

In terms of who wins, it could go either way since Cloud is much more versatile, experienced, and a more skillful as well as professional fighter but Ichgio on the other hand has more raw power, speed and determination that gives him the edge but Cloud is more agile so he could maneuver around Ichigo`s attacks but it won`t be easy.

Cloud was able to disperse a all out attack from Bahamut SIN then proceed to one shot it and even normal Bahamuts are island busters so how come Ichi has more raw power?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why exactly do people think Cloud would win this so handily? I'm not disagreeing, i've seen enough of Cloud to know he's all hardcore with his big ol' sword, but i also know that Ichigo is no slouch, so i'm just wondering.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thekillerklok

@mije_101 said:

@ultimategohan said:

@thekillerklok said:

Cloud gets wrecked lol

Troll?

Cloud stomps with no effort at all.

Nah I noticed... I can't seem to spoiler block videos so just placing links

Pre soul society ichigo had pulled off his first... or maybe second getsuga tenshō. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lCC16_Ocg)

knowingly or not had a hollow trump card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8qjXMX6Utg

if Hichigo comes out to play cloud gets wrecked.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

Cloud was able to disperse a all out attack from Bahamut SIN then proceed to one shot it and even normal Bahamuts are island busters so how come Ichi has more raw power?

While that is true, the reason why I see Ichigo having more raw power is because of how he displays it, he goes all out more than Cloud does and his attacks work on a spiritual level so overall even if the damage output may not be as impressive he can do more damage.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

@neongamewave said:

While that is true, the reason why I see Ichigo having more raw power is because of how he displays it, he goes all out more than Cloud does and his attacks work on a spiritual level so overall even if the damage output may not be as impressive he can do more damage.

Totally agree. Every strong attack doesn't have to display some catastrophic collateral damage. Ichigo would defeat cloud.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Thats not getsuga tenshou its the air pressure created from a swing. getsuga is a 1000 times more powerful

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thekillerklok

@ultimategohan: pretty sure your referring to the Getsuga tensho Ichigo used before he learned it's name.

ichigos feat of cutting mountains with air pressure happened during fight with aizen before Final Getsuga.

Loading Video...

Getsuga tensho is explained here. start watching at about 3:00 in don't stop untill about 4:12

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thelocust619

Cloud has fought Weapons of the planet on foot at least twice,and defeated up to 4 of them. Just one took a city-sized canon point blank to the face just to beat. A similar canon (a prototype, iirc) shot a blast across the world and shattered a force field powered by the planet's stolen energy.

Bahamut Sin fired a megaflare the size of a building that Cloud outright ignored. Standard Bahamut's blast is only the size of its mouth and is one of the stronger single-hit attacks in the game. Mega flare canonical ignores defense.

Pre-SS Ichigo's best feats are one-shotting a menos (with otherwise poor durability feats) and...getting completrly blitzed, which is not as impressive as tangoing with Diamond or Ultimate Weapon (who's death alone obliterated part of a mountain range).

Cloud's range is more low captain level (a freshly revived Sephiroth easilly replicated Kenpachi's building slice on a larger scale in AC, Cloud was blocking dozens of those blows). At this point Ichigo hasn't even beaten Renji. Also, Cloud's damage soak is better, he consistantly fights after being run completely through, sometimes consequitively. Ichigo is later killed by a hand to the chest.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that Cloud stomps.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thekillerklok

I'm not entirely sure cloud could even perceive Ichigo's existence while he is out of his body/in spiritual form.

also weapons made of spiritual power are not the same as a physical one.

and I don't assume equalization that would change a character so drastically unless stated in OP.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

@thekillerklok: Noone plays that card lol it defeats the purpose of the battle. It is automatically assumed they can be seen and touched.

Also, Cloud saw Aerith and Zack at the end of Advent Children so I'm assuming ghosts are no problem here, regardless lol

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thekillerklok

@thelocust619: that is kind of like Taking Casper the friendly ghost vs steve urkel and automatically assuming urkel can hit casper.

I dislike random assumptions that change characters in the pursuit of fairness.

No Caption Provided

have a random picture of rukia walking through ichigos wall.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Noone plays that card lol it defeats the purpose of the battle. It is automatically assumed they can be seen and touched.

Also, Cloud saw Aerith and Zack at the end of Advent Children so I'm assuming ghosts are no problem here, regardless lol

You'd be surprised...

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: even so its fairly weak compared to normal getsuga tenshou.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud, easily.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thekillerklok

@ultimategohan: It is stronger when you know its name yes. By how much is never explained.

Ichigo's reitsu levels up a bit before he uses again after Menos grande.

the vine is eating my posts /sigh

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

@thekillerklok: it's not a critical part of the character. For the sake of balance, it'd be pretty lame to pit say Ichigo against Superman only to call a win based on "derp, superman can't see him!"

It's a battle. We're debating a fight, not looking for a loophole to try and cheaply snag a win. Using such a thing, or soul crush even, goes against simple common decency when it has never really been a factor before.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerfed Ichigo pretty badly, Cloud murders.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimategohan: It is stronger when you know its name yes. By how much is never explained.

Ichigo's reitsu levels up a bit before he uses again after Menos grande.

the vine is eating my posts /sigh

yes it is zangetsu says that an attack is 1000 times greater when you know its name. ichigo explains this to byakuya

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Last time I read on Ichigo, I heard he was country level. Op nerfed Ichigo cause he knows Ichigo would crush Cloud at full strength

BBBBlades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud 10/10.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: it's not a critical part of the character. For the sake of balance, it'd be pretty lame to pit say Ichigo against Superman only to call a win based on "derp, superman can't see him!"

It's a battle. We're debating a fight, not looking for a loophole to try and cheaply snag a win. Using such a thing, or soul crush even, goes against simple common decency when it has never really been a factor before.

i agree

konami-yatsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cloud but ichigo wont go down with out a fight

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo has no skill Whats so ever, he is just a teenager boy with a really big sword, cloud stomps effortlessly.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud gets stomped. Ichigo is 2 nerfed

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: Ichigo isn't nerfed at all. In fact, he's bloodlusted. Lol. This Ichigo loses

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP has to Nerf Ichigo that much?! Cloud obviously wins.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud destroys Ichigo.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers