Cloud Strife vs Wonder Woman

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Cloud gets the first sword and his bike. Wonder Woman gets her lasso and bracelets and tiara. Kingdom Hearts feats are admissible. Morals on, in-character, win by incapacitation for at least ten seconds, KO, or kill. No prep or advance knowledge save that they know the name and likeness of their opponent and know they must fight to win. No prep. Battle takes place in Midgar, but no outside help or innocent bystanders. No Summons. BFR is disabled as is BFD. Pre-new 52. Who and please tell me why.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

It's possible that "Speed" will be the key issue here... Diana can use her Super Speed and Reflexes to get in on Cloud quickly and take him down... I don't think Cloud Strife is that fast from what I recall.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. I do believe he's fast, judging from Advent Children Complete and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. I do believe he's fast, judging from Advent Children Complete and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

but what kind of fast ? Usain Bolt Fast ? Ferrari Fast ? Fighter Jet Fast ?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Similar in look to Dbz, but obviously slower.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Similar in look to Dbz, but obviously slower.

Pre New 52 Wonder Wonder stomps....I'm not sure how this is fair. He can't touch her since she's that much faster than him (dodge him all day or block his every single strike) and even if he did cut her, she can regenerate in a second with her lasso touching the earth. She could probably devastate him with a single punch, Cloud's durability in AC was OK, bullets didn't effect him much, the only fight he really had trouble with was with Sephiroth who was decimating him and he isn't even as fast or physically strong as Wonder Woman. She could literally end the fight in 0.30 seconds ..... this would be over faster than her fight with Superman in Sacrifice.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, what if her speed was nerfed? Is speed the sole deciding factor for you?

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The primary difference here is speed. Diana is far faster than Cloud.

Strength is the next factor, she's assisted Superman and Green Lantern in moving the planet. She could probably just bat his sword out of his hand.

Then of course is her skills and experience. Thanks to being published more often she has far more skill showings, and far more showings in general that Cloud.

All in all I'd say Diana would win 10/10.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, what if her speed was nerfed? Is speed the sole deciding factor for you?

No, she's strong enough to one shot Cloud, skilled enough to tag him even if he was faster like how she tagged flash and zoom (maybe PIS, but it's consistent), her bracers shoot lightning that killed a god, injured an elder god, blocked a blast from the gods that obliterated Olympus and can form an Aegis (an invisible unbreakable barrier) when she crosses them, she killed a lesser god with one toss of her tiara, her lasso can heal her in a second and has beheaded imperiex probes ........ I'd say there's more than one factor to this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't put much stock in beating the wielder of the Keyblade or being hired by Hades to kill Hercules, I take it?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't put much stock in beating the wielder of the Keyblade or being hired by Hades to kill Hercules, I take it?

At the time, Sora, a 14 year old boy who had just barely gotten used to the keyblade isn't much of a challenge to a serious fighter, even Leon went easy on him, if Cloud fought Hercules directly from the movie....he would've gone on a one way trip to Saturn. The way you beat Herc in the game was by tossing barrels at him and wailing on him before his god powers came back on, cus they get turned off, by, barrels...........................na, not much stock in that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. So who would be a suitable opponent for Cloud in your opinion? Hulk?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. So who would be a suitable opponent for Cloud in your opinion? Hulk?

from what I've seen, Cloud is too fast for Hulk and could potentially decapitate him...so no, it's hard to pit Cloud up against comic characters, at least popular ones, it's hard to say...its got to be someone who is at best hypersonic, has good durability, nothing extremely magical, nothing extremely high tech like a stasis field or anything that can restrain Cloud without fail.....

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though we may disagree sometimes,thanks for your input.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength is the next factor, she's assisted Superman and Green Lantern in moving the planet. She could probably just bat his sword out of his hand.

Then of course is her skills and experience. Thanks to being published more often she has far more skill showings, and far more showings in general that Cloud.

This.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Don't see Cloud coming close to a majority.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theorder14

CLOUD STOMPS he can use haste and amp himself with magic. It would easily surpass WW speed and he only need to decapitate WW to end it. WW have been hurt by bullets and arrows so i don't see how Clouds omega slash wouldn't work against her. + His pretty hot face would play a huge factor in this fight cus WW would get distracted and hesitate. While WW knockers wouldn't distract him at all because he's immune after having been around with Tifa. With that said Cloud STOMPS

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLOUD STOMPS he can use haste and amp himself with magic. It would easily surpass WW speed and he only need to decapitate WW to end it. WW have been hurt by bullets and arrows so i don't see how Clouds omega slash wouldn't work against her. + His pretty hot face would play a huge factor in this fight cus WW would get distracted and hesitate. While WW knockers wouldn't distract him at all because he's immune after having been around with Tifa. With that said Cloud STOMPS

You're completely wrong about everything, but you DID make me chuckle ;-)

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Amaranth
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cloud can't take this. Even with Haste Materia and the Speed Boost Materia it's doubtful he can take this. She's just too fast.

Sephiroth, Chaos, or Empowered Weiss could contend on her level, but not Cloud. Obviously Aerith would stomp. At least those are the ones from FF7 that could stand up to her.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

WW has to many advantages over Cloud.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By GhostofOnyx

@amaranth_strix said:

This.

this

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

WW has to many advantages over Cloud.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts