Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Dante wins. Niether Kratos or Cloud have feats.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Masterr

@onilordasmodeus said:

Dante wins. Niether Kratos or Cloud have feats.

They don't have feats? They're protagonists of their series (except in some for Cloud), how can they not have feats?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MAZAHS117

Kratos slaughters them both

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Dante is the only one (I think) who has any valid comic book feats. Regardless, Kratos (who has no feats) is weak. Cloud is cool, but what can he do against Dante?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

Doesn't have feats?!

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By niBBit

Not a GOW fan but how can you say he has not feats you play as him for 3 games. I'm not an FF fan or of Cloud, the only thing i saw was the movie with Cloud vs Sephiroth. I think it comes down to Kratos and Dante (again)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart

Cloud is super tough. Sure, a lot is game mechanics, but he's not featless.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By big_jon

Master Chief.

BFN_FACE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BFN_FACE

Dante will stop time and behead both of them

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rolldestroyer

Dante is the only one (I think) who has any valid comic book feats. Regardless, Kratos (who has no feats) is weak. Cloud is cool, but what can he do against Dante?

kratos had comic book feats, he defeated gyges (a hecatonchires).

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dante stomps

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante has both of them wrecked instantly.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im almost inclined to say Dante because he does have alot of feats, but the OP said anything goes. So Cloud casts Knights of the Round. The summons cannot be fought or harmed and just do damage. Ive only played GOW 1 and 2 so Im a bit out-dated on Kratos, but I dont see him surviving that or Omni-slash. That removes Kratos, but Dante could survive it, but hes hurt. I think Cloud is more survivable due to materia. He can heal and cast ridiculous attack spells and one of them gives him instant counter-attack or final spell (phoenix, KOR) or 4X attack. I think Cloud is being overlooked because everyone is thinking of just H2H. But even saying that Cloud is way above even a master swordsman. He carries a sword the size of a prius with relative ease. I think it would come down to Dante and Cloud. Dante has alot of skills but some of those skills take a little bit of time such as firing rockets from his launcher, easily giving time for Cloud to unleash some materia devastation or heal himself. Whats even worse for Dante is when he gets hurt he gets hurt, when Cloud gets hurt he unleashes Omni-Slash. Whats bad for Cloud is Dante is fast as hell, and has alot of weapons and tools which are faster than materia casts, and can turn into a Demon. All of that being said I think Dante would come very close to a win until he realizes Cloud has a trump card in Omni-slash. Cloud is moving so fast he appears to be in several places at once and Dante, already being hurt from KOR and just fighting Cloud, has no answer. I say Cloud by a HAIR.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Cloud with materia wins easily.

BFN_FACE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: no sorry Dante(DMC3) Will indeed stomp cloud and kratos by using his Quicksliver which stops time and beheading them.Like a Bawse

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@bfn_face: If only there were any materia that stops time too *roll eyes*. Oh wait there are.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bfn_face said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: yeah but no ones even sure if Dante can die unlike cloud so sorry DT owns materia any day and i conclude Dante will wipe his ass with cloud so mate give it up a half demon (who won nearly all his battles with ease) against some guy who nearly lost to a Lesbian with long white hair with a sword that extends(LOL) why even compare bro. And also your living in your FANTASY and wake up. later......hater

Clearly I must be the one who's hating with a comment like that. Dante can die, if he couldn't you wouldn't be able to lose the game. Unless you can give a legitimate counter to every sort of materia Cloud has at his disposal then you really have nothing much to say. I will just wipe you off as another ignorant DMC fanboy. Have a nice day.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante slaughters, how are they gonna get past Royal Guard/Release?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante may or may not win, but that post was just plain fanboyism, @BFN_FACE.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC4 Dante >>>FF VII Cloud>>>>>>>>>>Kratos>>>>>>>>>>>DMC(reboot) Dante

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KingofComix

DMC4 Dante >>>FF VII Cloud>>>>>>>>>>Kratos>>>>>>>>>>>DMC(reboot) Dante

DMC reboot dante would kick kratos ass too. kratos and weak as all hell compared to a good percentage of fictional heroes/characters.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofcomix indeed kratos is a weakling, because he totally didn't solo all the greek gods with little effort on his part.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante. Absolutely stylish murder.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofcomix indeed kratos is a weakling, because he totally didn't solo all the greek gods with little effort on his part.

Oh you mean the Greek gods that couldn't beat the fantastic 4 collectively? God of war Greek Gods are weak as well, and he didn't beat them with little effort have you even played the games? the guy died multiple times throughout the series.

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clouds materia will be hard to counter, but I think Dante's variety in weaponry will handle it. Dante has an insane healing power and cloud has heal magic and potions. Kratos is the only one that doesn't have a good healing factor.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cliffrice

@nibbit said:

Not a GOW fan but how can you say he has not feats you play as him for 3 games. I'm not an FF fan or of Cloud, the only thing i saw was the movie with Cloud vs Sephiroth. I think it comes down to Kratos and Dante (again)

Is that the same move where cloud and sephiroth were flying around slicing buildings in half? So cloud can solo Sepiroth who can cause stars to go supernova. None of the GOW or DMC cast has dealt with that sort of threat. I think cloud can take it.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got to say Dante.

The guy can slow/stop time and kill the other two.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Marshall_Long

It comes down to Cloud vs Dante but I'm leaning towards Cloud, Kratos get's stomped by either one.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Cloud only defeated a solar sysytem buster with help, but that is still a way more impressive feat then Dante or Kratos.

But strenght wise Kratos is at least a 100 ton lifter.

But Dante, stat are overall better than everybody except strenght.

I said cloud due to his massive hax magic abilities.

Avatar image for infinite_devil_trigger
Infinite_Devil_Trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante is amazing, and will definitely win this, he has extreme health regeneration abilities and is beyond a bullet timer and has mastery of 5 styles and can change them instantly for stacking effects. They are: Trickster, which is a speedy (and I mean speedy) non lethal avoiding style, here he can move at warp speed, to reach far away opponents with ease, and close up he uses it to run up the enemy's body and jump off straight up either to avoid or perform an aerial attack. If hit in the air he can also perform a ukemi and recover in midair with this style. Sword Master gives him increased techniques with the 3 melee weapons he has. With Gilgamesh he can punch the ground and knock back crowds of enemies, and also use it for 2 kinds of uppercuts. With Lucifer he can reposition and fire, or reposition to him and detonate needles around him to protect him, these needles must be sent out using various standard attacks with Lucifer. With Rebellion, his broad sword, he can spin his sword around like a propeller and grind enemies to death without losing momentum, he can also make demonic shock waves from his sword that can be charged up, in midair he uses 4 aerial sword strikes. His last attack is an incredible combo that ends with flinging the enemy in the air and then batting them away. His Gun Slinger style increases techniques with his long range weapons, with Ebony and Ivory he can aim the guns in opposite directions or aim them both in the same direction and eventually make them capable of rapid fire equivalent to that of a machine gun without the need to reload, in midair he twirls around upside down and rains bullets down on the enemy. With the coyote-A (twin barrel shotgun) he can fling the gun around like a pair of nunchucks and fire 3 shots, one in front, one right, and one left in less than 2 seconds. His second attack is firing the gun quickly behind to counter sneak attacks, the third attack is leaping towards the opponent at high speed and firing the gun point blank. With pandora he can use the box as a bladed boomerang, his second attack with Pandora is throwing the box down and opening it, unleashing a flash of violated taboo. The last one forms the box into a hovering, homing missile launcher that fires many at once from all directions. The royal guard style allows him to block ANY attack, and unleash the anger stored from the attack in 2 different ways, one regularly palming the enemy and releasing the amount stored and the other countering with a mid forward thrust just before an attack reaches him at lightning speed, his last ability with royal guard is creating a dreadnaught that blocks all attacks, he walks slow in this form but retains all of his moves including warp speed. The last style, Dark Slayer, equips his brother's sword, Yamato which Dante uses to cut through dimensions at far and mid close distances unleashing a vortex of destruction. The last attack is a close range 3 hit strike that moves at lightning speed. And that's it for all his style moves but he has much more, and also items to back him up that can heal him and regenerate his devil trigger meter. (although, he won't need any of it).

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

Final attack linked to Revive? CounterMagic linked to Stop? a Ribbon? i dont want to go into it any further... but with just this setup, the first time dante "kills" cloud, he would revive, and dante would be frozen in time... I don't see dante beating the versatility of materia sry... ive played DMC1, 3 and 4, and FFVII, Dante cant win a fight against heavily optimized materia

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cloud
  2. Dante
  3. Kratos
momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cloud
  2. Dante
  3. Kratos

this is the order of who i like but who i think wins is the opposite of that Kratos is a god he is not fighting normal people he is fighting super powered high father level people if i where to phrase it as guy who killed every Greek god vs cloud and Dante i think we all know who wins they all started humans but kratos is the only god.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan_earthling said:
  1. Cloud
  2. Dante
  3. Kratos

this is the order of who i like but who i think wins is the opposite of that Kratos is a god he is not fighting normal people he is fighting super powered high father level people if i where to phrase it as guy who killed every Greek god vs cloud and Dante i think we all know who wins they all started humans but kratos is the only god.

Cloud and Dante aren't fighting normal people either. Both Cloud and Dante have also fought big f*&cking freaks as well. You got Cloud who's fought and beat Sephiroth, and Dante, who can slow down time, and get stronger in his DM, and have more powers in his arsenal.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Kratos closes Hot Topic and makes them both cry to death.

Kratos wins. Emotality.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marshall_Long

@momo111191: Just because Kratos is a god doesn't mean he can beat Cloud and Dante, yeah he beat Greek Gods but those are weak versions of them.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dante in a Super Sick Style finish ;)

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People downplay Kratos so hard it's ridiculous, how does he have no feats he killed every god and he is a god, and if anything goes then Kratos has the power of hope which gave him the power to kill fucking Zeus with his bare hands. People r fucking stupid

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MorganFreeman
@garrettmana said:

People downplay Kratos so hard it's ridiculous, how does he have no feats he killed every god and he is a god, and if anything goes then Kratos has the power of hope which gave him the power to kill Zeus with his bare hands.

Kratos himself has one major flaw compared to the other two: he's not very fast. Dante, on the other hand, moves faster than human eyes can perceive. Kratos has died from being impaled through the chest more than one time. Dante gets impaled every other minute, be it by lesser demon scythes or mystic projectiles from the most powerful demon, and more often than not it is because he allows them do to it for fun.

I don't remember much about Cloud aside from his Kingdom Hearts appearances. He fights against Sephiroth rather well in KH2, and Sephiroth is also incredibly fast, strong and skillful with his blade in addition to having powerful magic. Being able to contend with Sephiroth says a lot for Cloud.

But I'm going with the team here because of Dante.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lucano

Cloud can nuke Dante and Kratos from Orbit with Bahamut Zero, nuke them from a distance with Ultima, nuke them 13 times with Knights of Round and if he gets killed after nuking them in any way he wants, Last Attack + Phoenix, which will get them nuked too. Lets not forget Omnislash and his insane swordsmanship skills.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DANTE STOMPS

Stone has spoken

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud speed blitzes.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kratos loses due to lack of speed. Though if he can summon a Gorgon fast enough he can turn them to stone, then slow down time and kill them both