#1 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins.

#2 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was done. Mostly people agreed Spartan curbstomp on clone troopers.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225178 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans would crap all over the Clone Troopers

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh spartans

#5 Posted by We Are Legend (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans

#6 Posted by Last_Guardian (28048 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans..easy

#7 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a big fan of star wars but ill have to go with the spartans.
Post Edited:2008-05-29 07:29:54

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

How many clone troopers? Because enough of anything can defeat something. Enough clone troopers would break the Spartans much like how enough droids broke down the jedi.

#10 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

The 300 spartons and the half the clone troopers.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"lboy says:
"The 300 spartons and the half the clone troopers."

Please tell me this isn't in the whole galaxy because you're just handing to the clone troopers."

He does. And this means the clone troopers could just blast the spartans to dust from orbit. The acclamators the star destroyer like transports in episode two have turbo lasers with fire power measuring over 200 gigatons. Thats well over the power of any earth nuke. And in the levels of a meteorite impact. In other words, the spartans end up as space dust.

And even without the ships the sheer number of clone troopers will work like the limitless hordes of the droids on geonosis, their foes are eventually overwhelmed and are quickly cut down.
Post Edited:2008-05-29 07:33:07

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

lboy says:

Half the clone troopers in the galaxy at their peak numbers? Thats well in the billions or possibly even the trillions. By virtue of sheer numbers the Spartans all die.

#13 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I ment 300clone troopers and 300 spartans.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

lboy says:

" I ment 300clone troopers and 300 spartans."

Then this ends up as a poorly done slaughterfest on the favor of the spartans.

#15 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lboy says:

Please tell me this isn't in the whole galaxy because you're just handing to the clone troopers.

#16 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, The Clone Troopers are Cannon fooder, a Delux Cannon fodder, but Cannon fooder nontheless. One Spartan from Halo can do very much of damage alone. (We know that from playing one, even if he's masterchief hehehehe !). Elite win over the Cannon Fodder.

#17 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Its actually worth noting that Master Chief is [on paper] a very mediocre Spartan. There are Spartans vastly faster than him [Kelly], vastly better marksmen [Linda] and stronger [James...i think]. So if we are talking more than one Spartan its fair to say that there will be Spartans who can kick but much harder than the Master Chief can as great as he is.

#18 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn ! I didn't even know that ! The Covenant are doomed !

#19 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't there already a Star Wars VS. Halo thread?

#20 Posted by Just L (139 posts) - - Show Bio

what is that number between the two how many are fighting here. give me a number and then i will state my awnser.

#21 Posted by Just L (139 posts) - - Show Bio

what is that number between the two how many are fighting here. give me a number and then i will state my awnser.

#22 Posted by Just L (139 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know

#23 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

clone troopers, much more of a unified unit, work together, they are ALL on the same page because they are simply the same person. you can't beat a clone whose willing to give anything.... ANYTHING for victory. clone troopers win, that includes death star right, death star pwns all!

#24 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

O I thought you mean the Spartans from Halo. Cuz they would crush Clone Troopers like a fat chick on a dog.

#25 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Better fight here.

Mandalorians VS Spartans.

#26 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this is clone troopers vs. spartans if youre going to start a new thread start one. but dont start one in a different battle.

#27 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandalorians would get the same treatment.

#28 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding me?? Their blasters will literally split them in half!!! It will take a bunch of bullets to pierce the clone's armor!

#29 Posted by ntb101 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

spartans (halo)

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

SPARTAN-II's and Clone Troopers have some similarities. They were trained to be efficient soldiers from a very young age, and have enhancements.

The similarities stop there. SPARTAN-II's are more well-trained, since a big slice of the UNSC's resources were focused on them, while the Clone Troopers don't get the same high quality training since they were mass-produced. This is not to mention how SPARTAN-II's are better equipped and their armor triumphs after Clone Trooper armor. It's like the Spartans versus the Persians all over again.

#31 Edited by JwwProd (10592 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartans win easily but both are equally as cool :)

#32 Edited by RidTom (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Kinetic weapons even hurt the Clone Troopers Armour?

#33 Posted by HaloIsBetterThanYou (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@ridtom: the shields in star wars are ray shields that only defend against plasma based weapons, but not lightsabers or kinetic weapons

#34 Posted by HaloIsBetterThanYou (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstrokesrevenge: actually, as I told ridtom, the shields in star wars only defend against plasma based guns, not kinetic rounds

#35 Edited by Bluejay4 (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

What type of Clone Troopers?

#36 Posted by hatemalingsia (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

Clone troopers can only hit the back of their jedi allies. They can't hit the Spartans even if they stand in front of them. Clone troopers' armor can't even protect them against rocks and arrows. Spartans stomp.

#37 Posted by Wolfrazer (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how this thread was bumped when it's spite and not only that but showing misinformation too on Clone armor.

#38 Edited by okayalright_44 (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by hatemalingsia (2648 posts) - - Show Bio