Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

All have two hours prep,they know who they are fighting.Takes place in Gotham City. 
Who Wins?

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

derpump
The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By The Sadhu

Is Bane on his venom? 

I would give it to Bane with or without the venom! He has it all, the strength, stamina and the intellegence to over come any of the others!
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@The Sadhu:
yes he has the venom.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

bump

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

I like Clayface the most but i think Mr.Freeze would get him... dont know enough about firefly...Have to go with Bane or Ivy

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By weaponxx

Tough call. Great Battle. If I HAD to put money on one of them, I would probably go with Freeze... he is the only one of them that has the power to trump ever one else. 

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

give freeze the right armor and he beats all of them.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By nightwing91

If Freeze is in the right armor I'll give it to him, Clayface has been shown to be extremely weak to cold, so much so that just a blizzard froze him, he's not really a factor with freeze, or even firefly being in this . And Ivy beat clayface as well during no mans land.And anything icy grows, freeze or firefly can take care of.Bane, while being the physcially strongest can't hurt clayface, may not be able to get to ivy, or freeze because he has to approach on foot, and firefly flys, but if he had longer to prep I'd give it to him, but 2 hours is not enough time. So I'm backing freeze in this fight, due to his suit giving him strength, and having his freeze gun which gives him the range.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@nightwing91:
Is two hours enough for freeze to Get the right armor?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By nightwing91
@MarvelJackAss433: Well I mean I believe it's enough, 2 hours isn't much time for prrepping for bane when everyone in here as a different superpower.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I think Ivy would win. Pheremones could take care of Firefly and Bane 4 sure unless venom brings some kind of immunity to it. It probably would work on Mr.Freeze too i am thinking too much about how it didn't in Batman and Robin but u can't trust anything that movie say. Not sure how i'd work on Clayface being that he is like kinda mutated and stuff. Well anyway pheremones could get her to get the others on her side so she could take the other people out with her seduction and mutant plants.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By sa5m

freeze or ivy

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In the Underworld Unleashed storyline, the demon Neron grants Mr. Freeze the ability to generate subzero temperatures, no longer needing his freeze-gun or refrigeration suit.

So he could pretty much pwn Human torch

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Freeze is in the right armor I'll give it to him, Clayface has been shown to be extremely weak to cold, so much so that just a blizzard froze him, he's not really a factor with freeze, or even firefly being in this . And Ivy beat clayface as well during no mans land.And anything icy grows, freeze or firefly can take care of.Bane, while being the physcially strongest can't hurt clayface, may not be able to get to ivy, or freeze because he has to approach on foot, and firefly flys, but if he had longer to prep I'd give it to him, but 2 hours is not enough time. So I'm backing freeze in this fight, due to his suit giving him strength, and having his freeze gun which gives him the range.

ok this should be arkham series characters. that would be awsome. and bane would probably carry some guns. like a bazooka because he could carry one and the amo easily. and bane is good assassin so he would hav got lots of weapons. and clayface is ot included because hes gonna get heated by firefly or frozen by freeze. freeze might be weak with all the flame shot by firefly. but fire would not last long maybe. because poison ivy could shoot somthing poisonous at him bane could shoot him with a gun. or freeze could freeze fires gun. bane would be hiding in the dark all the time. so then it would be freeze vs poison ivy. the place would be covered with fire. freeze would make everywere hard with frost. wich would make poison ivy find it hard to grow plants. but poisons ivys massive plant in arkham asylum makes it a bit hard for freeze so ivy wins. which leaves it up to bane and ivy. by now poison ivy would be covered in plants. and once bane has shot his bazooka ivy will find him and launch lots of plants on bane. poison ivy wins.

In the Underworld Unleashed storyline, the demon Neron grants Mr. Freeze the ability to generate subzero temperatures, no longer needing his freeze-gun or refrigeration suit.

So he could pretty much pwn Human torch

plus we won't this to be a good fight and that will ruin it. so good point but not in this fight.

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actualy firefly burned a bridge down. know one could get there because he would burn them.

firefly would just bun everything

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

• Cold kills plants
  • Clayface is usually defeated by freezing pellets
  • Snow puts out fire

You see where I'm going with this, right? I mean, Bane might stand a chance, but Freeze owns everyone else.

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By marvelfan123

Mr Freeze may have this

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@atrocitustheferocious: lol Arkham and Cmics are different. Bane is screwed here, he is not fast enough to dodge his beam.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with ivy due to pheremones and raw power when it comes to her plant manipulation.

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Clayface would take this

CourtoftheOwls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeze would stop Clayface. Lynns would threaten Ivy to the point she gives up, it's a hard choice between the bug, the snowman, or the prisoner escapee.

I'll wait before thinking of a winner. (Note that Firefly has been defeated by Freeze in The Batman {2007})

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Can Ivy even hurt Freeze behind his armor? If so, I give it to her.
If not, Freeze or Clayface.

thegirlcow_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thegirlcow_cat

@atrocitustheferocious: but banes fire resistant so bane would theretically win because his physical feats and stamina also his intellect