Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Virago

Clay Face! YAY! 

No, I really have no idea. What makes Mr. Fantastic a worth opponent?
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Virago said:
"Clay Face! YAY! 
No, I really have no idea. What makes Mr. Fantastic a worth opponent?
"

superhuman genius
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Virago

Oh. Then Fantastc totally takes this. Clay Face isn't the sharpest cokie in the box. He was an actor, after all. 

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Virago said:
"Oh. Then Fantastc totally takes this. Clay Face isn't the sharpest cokie in the box. He was an actor, after all. "

lol cookies arn't sharp to start with
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Virago

lol, "smart cookie" "sharpest tool in the shed" "brightest crayon in the box".

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Virago said:
"lol, "smart cookie" "sharpest tool in the shed" "brightest crayon in the box".

"

there you go,i knew you would get it
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MAJESTY

so mr.fantastic wins this? how about clay face's super strength. mister fantastic doesn't stand a chance the only thing he has against clay face is that mister fantastic is smarter.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Virago

But if you can outhink your opponent, it often results in beating them.  That's how Batman defeated Superman and Clayface.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MAJESTY
Virago said:
"But if you can outhink your opponent, it often results in beating them.  That's how Batman defeated Superman and Clayface.

"
well that's batman this is mr.fantastic vs clay face.like i said all he has is intellects clay face is not stupid mr.fantastic may be a genius but thats all he has clay face has more then that.mr.fantastic doesn't always use's hes intellects to fight all he uses is hes elasticity.clay face uses stregnth and elasticity.face it the only person that can beat clayface is batman PERIOD!
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Virago

Woah.

I think you should have renamed this thread: Clay Face Wins All Except For Bats. Then people won't be confused when they open it.
grins
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By T.J. Magnum

but reed is like a thousand times smarter then batman.....he can find ways to win

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supertrooper117

i go with clayface because he can go toe to toe with mr.fantastic and beat him but if mr.fantastic has prep time then he will win no doubt

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Virago

OOOOOHHHHHHHH Reed is Mr. Fantastic. How did I forget that? Don't go to work, kids, it will rot your brain.

I totally know what I'm talking about. Clayface is destroyed.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MAJESTY
T.J. Magnum said:
"but reed is like a thousand times smarter then batman.....he can find ways to win"
if you go up and click powers and click intellect you will see that batman is the most intellect superhero there is.so yeah batman is smarter.and clay face still wins this.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By T.J. Magnum

yeah bats is only to beat him,cause he only faught bats,i can think of a few people that can take him

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Virago
MAJESTY said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"but reed is like a thousand times smarter then batman.....he can find ways to win"
if you go up and click powers and click intellect you will see that batman is the most intellect superhero there is.so yeah batman is smarter.and clay face still wins this.
"
I can't possibly see how Clay Face wins this. Sure, he's super strong etc, but wolverine couldn't even pierce Reed. So then if they'e tied in eternal combat, Clay's strength being overcome by Reed's stretchiness, and Reed's speed overcome by Clay's strength, which is overcome by Reed's stretchiness, then at somepoint Reed is going to outsmart Clayface and defeat him.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By T.J. Magnum
MAJESTY said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

that is fan based.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MAJESTY
Virago said:
"MAJESTY said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"
I can't possibly see how Clay Face wins this. Sure, he's super strong etc, but wolverine couldn't even pierce Reed. So then if they'e tied in eternal combat, Clay's strength being overcome by Reed's stretchiness, and Reed's speed overcome by Clay's strength, which is overcome by Reed's stretchiness, then at somepoint Reed is going to outsmart Clayface and defeat him.

"
ummm your right but clayface has the same powers as reed the battle could just keep going on but how would reed outsmart clayface? what can he possibly do to outsmart clayface? clayface would crush him with hes strength.really clayface has no weakness but turning him to ice nothing else can stop him thats how batman beat clayface.so again clayface wins.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By T.J. Magnum

the rankings on here are fan voted,so they really don;t count

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Virago
sigh
Do you know how difficult it is to hurt Reed? If either of these supers have no weakness, it would be rubberhead. He's impenetrable. The only advantage Clay has is slowly tiring out Reed. But all Reed has to do is think up a way to turn Clay into ice. Maybe by luring him into a freezer, maybe using some chemical he's been working on. Any way you put it, Reed will first use his intelligence to corner Clay Face, while Clay is just trying to beat him to a pulp, which is impossible, because Reed is rubber.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MAJESTY
Virago said:
"sigh
Do you know how difficult it is to hurt Reed? If either of these supers have no weakness, it would be rubberhead. He's impenetrable. The only advantage Clay has is slowly tiring out Reed. But all Reed has to do is think up a way to turn Clay into ice. Maybe by luring him into a freezer, maybe using some chemical he's been working on. Any way you put it, Reed will first use his intelligence to corner Clay Face, while Clay is just trying to beat him to a pulp, which is impossible, because Reed is rubber.
"
ok im out of things to say reed wins this one.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Erik
MAJESTY said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"
That rank is because of fanboys. I wouldn't call Batman the smartest is his universe. I would certainly call him the best detective mind in his universe though.
lukeenking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lukeenking

Clayface's common weakness is water. If touched Clayface will dissolve into it. Although in some cases he has been known to survive. Ice also disables the use of Clayfaces powers as it inhibits movement.

Animated Life

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MAJESTY

But where would Reed get water from?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SeSAW

I don't know where Reed would get water its not like we have a planet full of it or anything. LOL but seriously i would take clayface in this if Reed doesn't have any preptime reason being Reed ai'nt that great of a fighter and Clayface is super strong and he can't go from solid all the way to liquid and Reed can't. If Reed has any prep time this fight is over in one panel.MAJESTY said:

"But where would Reed get water from?
"

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MAJESTY
SeSAW said:
"I don't know where Reed would get water its not like we have a planet full of it or anything. LOL but seriously i would take clayface in this if Reed doesn't have any preptime reason being Reed ai'nt that great of a fighter and Clayface is super strong and he can't go from solid all the way to liquid and Reed can't. If Reed has any prep time this fight is over in one panel.MAJESTY said:
"But where would Reed get water from?
"

"
Exactly