Classic Wonder Man vs Current Hercules

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius
Keep in mind that this Wonder Man beat Thor and several other Avengers by himself. Since then he has declined in feats.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

tough too say. I am not super familiar with classic Wonder man

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Hercules for the win.
Wonder Man's earliest 'win' over the Avengers also involved other villians as well (Zemo, Enchantress etc).
Despite Wonder Man's abilities and the feats he has shown, Hercules is stronger, is at least as durable (to blows) if not more so and is a much better fighter.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SUNMAN

I know Herc. has already beaten current Wonderman

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TruePwnge

Strength wise I don't think there's much between classic WM and current Hercules, I might give Herc the edge since he can brawl it with Thor and the Hulk

WM might have comparable strength to current Herc
but WM is too much of a rookie, while Herc has been battling it out for thousands of years plus he's got a much better fighting style trained in ancient forms of combat

Herc has too many feats that put WonderMan to shame, if Herc brings his indestructible Golden Mace its game over
The best Wonder Simon Williams can pull is to fly away and save himself

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"Hercules for the win.Wonder Man's earliest 'win' over the Avengers also involved other villians as well (Zemo, Enchantress etc).Despite Wonder Man's abilities and the feats he has shown, Hercules is stronger, is at least as durable (to blows) if not more so and is a much better fighter."
At one point Wonder Man was the last standing in that battle and he held his own against that team.  He also later showed Namor how strong he was during the Attuma series when Wonder Man was and Avenger. He beat the Vision (sort of) later still. This Wonder Man was a power to say the least.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik
the creator said:
"Hercules for the win.Wonder Man's earliest 'win' over the Avengers also involved other villians as well (Zemo, Enchantress etc).Despite Wonder Man's abilities and the feats he has shown, Hercules is stronger, is at least as durable (to blows) if not more so and is a much better fighter."

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

Hercules is much stronger, and a way better fighter. Herc wins.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
At one point Wonder Man was the last standing in that battle and he held his own against that team.  He also later showed Namor how strong he was during the Attuma series when Wonder Man was and Avenger. He beat the Vision (sort of) later still. This Wonder Man was a power to say the least. "
I'm not denying that he is powerful.
On many occasions it was remarked that he was almost as strong as Thor. Additionally he has vast endurance (he can fight for days if necessary) and he has amazing durability (to both physical and energy attacks). His skill as a fighter, in his original incarnation, was not that good but his subsequent training and experience have made him a good fighter.

However this does not make him a match for Hercules.
Hercules, in my opinion, is actually stronger than Thor (only very slightly), but even if he was equal to Thor, this means that he is still stronger than Wonder Man. Hercules, as an olympian god, does not prodcue fatigue poisons in his muscles so he has effectively got unlimited physical endurance (he will still need to sleep at some point to rest his mind however) so he will still be fighting when Wonder Man tires out.
Hercules I think has less resistance to energy attacks (not kinectic type energies) than Wonder Man but his resistance to blunt physical attacks is huge, just like Thor's is and this exceeds Wonder Man's I believe.
Finally Herc is a masterful warrior. He has studied wrestling and boxing type fighting styles for thousands of years and has got to emply said skills throughout that time as well.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"the creator said:
At one point Wonder Man was the last standing in that battle and he held his own against that team.  He also later showed Namor how strong he was during the Attuma series when Wonder Man was and Avenger. He beat the Vision (sort of) later still. This Wonder Man was a power to say the least. "
I'm not denying that he is powerful.On many occasions it was remarked that he was almost as strong as Thor. Additionally he has vast endurance (he can fight for days if necessary) and he has amazing durability (to both physical and energy attacks). His skill as a fighter, in his original incarnation, was not that good but his subsequent training and experience have made him a good fighter.However this does not make him a match for Hercules.Hercules, in my opinion, is actually stronger than Thor (only very slightly), but even if he was equal to Thor, this means that he is still stronger than Wonder Man. Hercules, as an olympian god, does not prodcue fatigue poisons in his muscles so he has effectively got unlimited physical endurance (he will still need to sleep at some point to rest his mind however) so he will still be fighting when Wonder Man tires out.Hercules I think has less resistance to energy attacks (not kinectic type energies) than Wonder Man but his resistance to blunt physical attacks is huge, just like Thor's is and this exceeds Wonder Man's I believe.Finally Herc is a msterful warrior. He has studied wrestling and boxing type fighting styles for thousands of years and has got to emply said skills throughout that time as well."
Can't argue with that assessment.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules schools Simon.