#1 Posted by Majesticman13 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will come out on top? Regular classic Thor with belt of strength or a raving mad killing machine Black Adam that beat up Capt. Marvel and Martian Manhunter among others.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam would put Classic Thor to sleep here...
#3 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.
Still way stronger, faster, more durable.....

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Black Adam.
Still way stronger, faster, more durable....."

You've got to be joking??? Stronger than Thor w/belt of strenth and gloves!!! I think you've been sitting on your chair too long with that quote, Creator :-) With those power ups, he hammers BA!
#5 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"the creator said:
"Black Adam.

You've got to be joking??? Stronger than Thor w/belt of strenth and gloves!!! I think you've been sitting on your chair too long with that quote, Creator :-) With those power ups, he hammers BA!"
The belt doubles his strength and the gloves enable him to avoid heat damage from particular uses of his hammer that generate heat (from friction).
So again rather than quote the top end strength feats, looking at their more standard strength feats, BA is far stronger than Thor. The belt, even doubling Thor's stresngth, puts Thor nowhere near BA.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"lordraiden said:
"the creator said:
"Black Adam.

You've got to be joking??? Stronger than Thor w/belt of strenth and gloves!!! I think you've been sitting on your chair too long with that quote, Creator :-) With those power ups, he hammers BA!"
The belt doubles his strength and the gloves enable him to avoid heat damage from particular uses of his hammer that generate heat (from friction).
So again rather than quote the top end strength feats, looking at their more standard strength feats, BA is far stronger than Thor. The belt, even doubling Thor's stresngth, puts Thor nowhere near BA.
"
Truth Indeed
#7 Edited by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"lordraiden said:
"the creator said:
"Black Adam.

"

It more than doubles his stength, and puts him way over the top over Adam in the strength departmartn! Besides, not only does he have his abstract powers, but he overpowers BA strenghth wise with this kind of prep and puts him down more than enough! If you read him in his warrior madness episodes, he took on SS, Thanos, Warlock & the Infinity Watch and none of them could hold him back, outside of Thanos using that Gun, so even he couldn't hold him back physically, and that trumps BA feats in WWIII!
In short, with his belt and gloves, he crushes BA! And again, just for the record, the belt doesn't just double or triple his strength, trying going higher :-)
#8 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
#9 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right bout his strength being doubled, my apologies on that part, I was sure I read somewhere it was much more, but only doubled, aparantly!

"The Creator" said:
"Yes Thor took on SS and Warlock and the Infinity Watch. They did not want to hurt him and so were not going all out to kill him. This provided Thor with an advatage because he did not hold back. Yes it was but SS could have killed him by disassembling his molecules in reality. "

"thy did not want to hurt him"??? Um, this was a crazed Thor who was going mad and hog wild and a danger to anyone and everyone, and Thor has pretty muched won the majority of his battles with SS, Thor is a God and has control over his molecules, that would work on a lesser opponent, but not the god of thunder! And I believe that's a cop out, saying they did not want to hurt him, especially when the guy your fighting is a crazed god of thunder who'd basically beating the crap out of top tier characters in marvel!

#10 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said: