• 121 results
#1 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

The two wonder off in the universe to find the Infinity Gautlet.As they travel through the universe,they bump in to each other and they both can sence each other lust for the IG.No words exchange they come out swinging at eachother.Who will win

Rules:

Both are at full strength

Hand to hand combat only

Morals on

Start 20 feet

No prep

Fight till Death

vs

Battle Location:Space and Cybertron

#2 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid stomps

#3 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10098 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Thanos.

#4 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

darkseid stomps

your sure about that?

#5 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: of course...

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

darkseid stomps

your sure about that?

Where in the OP does it say Thanos has the IG?

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

darkseid stomps

your sure about that?

What's this scan supposed to prove?

#8 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Darkseid effortlessly soloed the LoSH, JLA, and turned babies into planetary threats that can knock Superman 10 galaxies away ... as well as erasing people from existence ....... Thanos will not win at all ...

#10 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: search up darkseid vs thanos threads on this has been done, and darkseid wins, and read the posts that people replied to u

#11 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless this is classic post crisis I'm pretty sure thanos stands 0% chance here.

#13 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

Somebody doesn't know how proof works....

Proof is conclusive and definitive. Saying thanos can take out the avengers and choke SS is not proof that he can match Darkseid. Only that he can beat those characters. Oh, and we're dealing with classic versions here.

#14 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

Proof is conclusive and definitive. Saying thanos can take out the avengers and choke SS is not proof that he can match Darkseid. Only that he can beat those characters. Oh, and we're dealing with classic versions here.

i'm assumeing that's Classic Strange in the back round and i'm pretty sure Classic Strange can solo Classic DarkSeid

#15 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-crisis Darkseid wins

#16 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

i'm assumeing that's Classic Strange in the back round and i'm pretty sure Classic Strange can solo Classic DarkSeid

So by your logic, since Iowa beat Michigan, and Iowa lost to Nebraska, then Michigan should get stomped by Nebraska? (Michigan crushed Nebraska btw.) Match-ups. They matter.

#17 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins. Darksied is pretty much Superman with lack of speed and an omega blast. Thanos has cosmic power and mytical powers.

#18 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Thanos wins. Darksied is pretty much Superman with lack of speed and an omega blast. Thanos has cosmic power and mytical powers.

thanos is a copy of darkseid, and darkseid has cosmic powers

#19 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

So by your logic, since Iowa beat Michigan, and Iowa lost to Nebraska, then Michigan should get stomped by Nebraska? (Michigan crushed Nebraska btw.) Match-ups. They matter.

That's totally different and yes Classic Strange can beat Darkseid with ease and TOAA's right hand man Living Tribunal couldn't even beat Classic Strange

#20 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

That's the one reason I can think Thanos would win. He was made to be Marvel's Darkseid. Who tries to make an inferior copy (besides the chinese?) I'd assume Marvel would make him Mary Sue as possible. They just failed, and ended up with a flat character with a terribly written personality and motive. Still almost impossible to write off DS as long as he has the OE.

#21 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

That's the one reason I can think Thanos would win. He was made to be Marvel's Darkseid. Who tries to make an inferior copy (besides the chinese?) I'd assume Marvel would make him Mary Sue as possible. They just failed, and ended up with a flat character with a terribly written personality and motive. Still almost impossible to write off DS as long as he has the OE.

a lot of people besides the chinese make inferior copies like the mexicans

#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

That's totally different and yes Classic Strange can beat Darkseid with ease and TOAA's right hand man Living Tribunal couldn't even beat Classic Strange

wow .... so much fail in this thread .....

#23 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Darksied is a tryant that likes to create armies for his conquest, which he fails at 90% of the time. 
Thanos is a more in deep character that doesn't like to build armies and does things himself. 

Darksied has a grudge on Superman 
Thanos has a grudge on the Living Tribunal 

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

Darksied can't even beat Superman. 
#24 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Darksied is a tryant that likes to create armies for his conquest, which he fails at 90% of the time.
Thanos is a more in deep character that doesn't like to build armies and does things himself.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

thanos cant even dream of beating lt..., he cant even beat odin...

and darkseid beat superman a lot...

#25 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Darkseid gets beasted by Superman mostly all the time so Classic Thanos haves no problem on taking out Darkseid..@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Typhion said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Proof?

Agreed.

#26 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

...And it's Darkseid with the CURRRRRRRRBSTOMP!!!

#27 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thanos is not the copy of Darksied... It's another Marvel character named Terrax 

#28 Edited by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thanos is not the copy of Darksied... It's another Marvel character named Terrax

umm... do ur research the creator already admitted that he wanted to make a darkseid for marvel...

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Darkseid gets beasted by Superman mostly all the time so Classic Thanos haves no problem on taking out Darkseid..

Agreed.

Classic Darkseid one shots Superman and his whole team ..... you where saying .....

Classic Superman never beat Classic Darkseid ....... Superman only won twice against Darkseid .... and in both encounters he had help .... Learn some comics before you start spewing n00b garbage ....

#30 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

umm... do ur research the creator already admitted that he wanted to make a darkseid for marvel...

Named Terrax.
#31 Edited by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

and thanos came out before terrax did... smh, do ur research...

#32 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Typhion said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Named Terrax.

how can thanos copy terrax, when terrax wasnt even created yet? smh

#33 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid:  

"""Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said : "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"
#34 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid:

"""Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said : "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

#35 Posted by SirMethos (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is a copy of Darkseid, The creator of Thanos has even said so himself. The same creator then went back to DC, and created Mongul as a copy of Thanos(also stated by the creator).

That said, Darkseid wins. Thanos has no feats, with purely his own abilities, that Darkseid hasn't equaled or topped.

#36 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: finally gave up on the copying terrax huh? u feel dumb now huh?

#37 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: finally gave up on the copying terrax huh? u feel dumb now huh?

Terrax looks like Darksied. Thanos looks like a raisin.
#38 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Terrax looks like Darksied. Thanos looks like a raisin.

like what sirmethos repeated what the creator said thanos is a copy of darkseid, and terrax is a copy of thanos

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol .... Sci_Fi aint gonna try to counter my argument ... lol what a noob ...

#40 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

like what sirmethos repeated what the creator said thanos is a copy of darkseid, and terrax is a copy of thanos

He did not. Read the quote again. 

"""""Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said : "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!" 

1st BOLD: Creator is Starlin 
2nd BOLD: Statement by ROY 

You're quoting ROY..... -_-
#41 Edited by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

"""""Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said : "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

2nd BOLD: Statement by ROY You're quoting ROY..... -_-

he admitted it himself... he said his FIRST drawings looked like metron... then roy said to starlin who was already COPYING the NEW GODS he said if ur going to STEAL one of the NEW GODS at least RIP OFF DARKSEID the really good one...

#42 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

wow .... since Darkseid won the thread already ... now all there is to argue is .... who's his clone? .... is this a soap opera or what?

#43 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Darkseid gets beasted by Superman mostly all the time so Classic Thanos haves no problem on taking out Darkseid..

Agreed.

Classic Darkseid one shots Superman and his whole team ..... you where saying .....

Classic Superman never beat Classic Darkseid ....... Superman only won twice against Darkseid .... and in both encounters he had help .... Learn some comics before you start spewing n00b garbage ....

He was using tech to do all that. Thanos hardly even uses tech unlike Darksied. If you want to use tech and the ALE or Mother Box, the OP should of mentioned prep and if that's the case, Thanos uses the IG and the Cosmic Cubes.
#44 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Some logic fail here...

"Thanos without IG would win here cause he has better feats than Darkseid when Thanos is using IG..." FACF*CKINPALM!

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

wow .... since Darkseid won the thread already ... now all there is to argue is .... who's his clone? .... is this a soap opera or what?

Thanos is a clone Metron and not Darkseid though.... :p

#45 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

"""""Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said : "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

he admitted it himself... he said his FIRST drawings looked like metron... then roy said to starlin who was already COPYING the NEW GODS he said if ur going to STEAL one of the NEW GODS at least RIP OFF DARKSEID the really good one...

Well in the eyes of many, Thanos doesn't look anywhere close to Darksied. And he did not admit he drew him like Darksied, but was inspired by the conquest of Darksied... However, Thanos became different compared to Darksied. Darksied wants to rule the universe, and Thanos does not..... If you read the INFINITY comics, Thanos did all of that because he was in love. Not because he wanted to conquer.
#46 Edited by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Well in the eyes of many, Thanos doesn't look anywhere close to Darksied. And he did not admit he drew him like Darksied, but was inspired by the conquest of Darksied... However, Thanos became different compared to Darksied. Darksied wants to rule the universe, and Thanos does not..... If you read the INFINITY comics, Thanos did all of that because he was in love. Not because he wanted to conquer.

... thanos is a copy of darkseid... he dont look anywhere close to metron... he do look like darkseid ask anyone, and of course the creator isnt going to copy everything exactly like darkseid...

#47 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

... thanos is a copy of darkseid... he dont look anywhere close to metron... he do look like darkseid ask anyone, and of course the creator isnt going to copy everything exactly of darkseid...

He didn't want too because Darksied is so superficial as a typical villian.... Thanos in contrast isn't even a villian, but a neutral character that has depth. Thanos is an all around character and Darksied is a tyrant.
#48 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

... thanos is a copy of darkseid... he dont look anywhere close to metron... he do look like darkseid ask anyone, and of course the creator isnt going to copy everything exactly of darkseid...

He didn't want too because Darksied is so superficial as a typical villian.... Thanos in contrast isn't even a villian, but a neutral character that has depth. Thanos is an all around character and Darksied is a tyrant.

darkseid is one of the top 10 villains of all of comic history...

#49 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

He didn't want too because Darksied is so superficial as a typical villian.... Thanos in contrast isn't even a villian, but a neutral character that has depth. Thanos is an all around character and Darksied is a tyrant.

darkseid is one of the top 10 villains of all of comic history...

So Thanos is too. But he's not really a villian.
#50 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: and doomsday is a clone of the hulk