#1 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting and I really do like both of these characters, I can see it ending as a draw but Round 2 I`m leaning towards Death.

#3 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: They made a comic of Darksiders?

#5 Posted by XImpossibruX (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Death, but Spawn has proved to be capable of badassery.

If there is one person who knows Classic Spawn, it's you @CadenceV2

#6 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: They made a comic of Darksiders?

yes, Wildstorm published it

#7 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: does it follow the storyline of the game

#8 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: does it follow the storyline of the game

Id imagine so....here's some of it.....

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: They made a comic of Darksiders?

It caught my interest for sure. I seen the Darksider Game Footages and watch the Cienmas. Im no expert on his feats or Gear out. From what I seen its mass customization in gear load out... like Zelda.

Anyway base on the stuff I seen Classic Spawn should take the Majority over Death in R1. Spawn has more tools at his dispossal.

As seen Left to Right.... Illusion casting. Phasing in a Enemy. Transmutation. Shape Shifting. Instant Teleporting. Bullet Speed Chains. Super durability and Strength. Super Speed via Cowl. Also a Living think for itself Suit.

He can also detach from the Suit which will then attack with Razor Bladed Cape and Concrete Smashing Chains.

Spawn Himself can add in long Range Attacks.

Then Added again is Spawn Power itself. Necro Plasma and Reality Warping.

At full power and fresh Spawn should easily defeat Death.

Ontop all this power and abilities Spawn also has his Skill as the greatest Assassin / Merc on the Earth.

I think he can take R1 for sure. R2 Im dont know much about the OP Death Reaper form.

#10 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: this is my favorite scan out of all of them.......

Hes like a blonde Micheal Jackson.

#11 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain: why did you bump the thread 4 mins after I posted in it.............kinda pointless don't you think?

#13 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Sylvain: why did you bump the thread 4 mins after I posted in it.............kinda pointless don't you think?

its not pointless since its true.Its doesnt matter if you mention it or no.Anyways i think spawn could win here

#14 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Sylvain: why did you bump the thread 4 mins after I posted in it.............kinda pointless don't you think?

its not pointless since its true.Its doesnt matter if you mention it or no.Anyways i think spawn could win here

True? Im not even going to ask what you are talking about since I doubt you even know.....but Bumps are usually made at least an hour after the last post .... don't make pointless bumps in threads practically right after someone else posts, once again, it just makes little sense to do so.

Explain why Spawn wins round 1, 2, or both

#15 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us:It is an bump since you said bump just so peoples read and answer this.

i'm not an good debater at all so idk if i should give any explaination.

#16 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:It is an bump since you said bump just so peoples read and answer this.

but don't you think that 4 mins after my post that people interested in this thread would see it and click on it? Or do you think that the only threads that get viewed are the ones at the top.....either way, there was no need to randomly bump this 4 mins after the last post.

@Sylvain said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

i'm not an good debater at all so idk if i should give any explaination.

then why state who you think is going to win if you can't explain it? making arguments and backing them up with explanatory/factual evidence is what debating in these forums is all about, well, not exactly since Vance's "new rule".

#17 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i dont have any scans at all so i dont see the point to debating you could say i'm an fanboy and i could say the same about you than its will end with a lot of bad words.

#18 Edited by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i dont have any scans at all so i dont see the point to debating you could say i'm an fanboy and i could say the same about you than its will end with a lot of bad words.

way to jump the gun there boyo, who said anything about calling people fanboys, and you can't say the same about me so i'd quit talking out of my ass if I were you, If you can't back up your argument/statement then don't post anything, simple as that. Or just agree with someone else's factual argument (CadenceV2) and leave it at that. What you just did was out of line by bringing up people calling other people fanboys since all I'm saying is, don't randomly bump and if you can't provide evidence then ask yourself what you are doing here.

#19 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Has death appeared in any comics? i think it's against the rules or something.... just a heads up i guess...

#20 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Has death appeared in any comics? i think it's against the rules or something.... just a heads up i guess...

Read the OP

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Has death appeared in any comics? i think it's against the rules or something.... just a heads up i guess...

Read the OP

damn....can't believe that slipped by.... goddammit

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Sylvain said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i dont have any scans at all so i dont see the point to debating you could say i'm an fanboy and i could say the same about you than its will end with a lot of bad words.

way to jump the gun there boyo, who said anything about calling people fanboys, and you can't say the same about me so i'd quit talking out of my ass if I were you, If you can't back up your argument/statement then don't post anything, simple as that. Or just agree with someone else's factual argument (CadenceV2) and leave it at that. What you just did was out of line by bringing up people calling other people fanboys since all I'm saying is, don't randomly bump and if you can't provide evidence then ask yourself what you are doing here.

look i said i think which mean i'm not sure so stfu already and calm ur nerfs gosh.Look in my opinion Spawn is more resistant and could finish by killing/KO the other guy.Look i dont harras every peoples who answer my threads specialy when they mention the words i think(that word means the guy is not sure about one of the two feats in the majority).Besides comming from the bumper its totaly useless to call the other one bumper.Now lets stop this before its goes over the limits.

Ps:If you think i'm an total lost than why bother replying me?

#23 Edited by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sylvain said:

look i said i think which mean i'm not sure so stfu already and calm ur nerfs gosh.Look in my opinion Spawn is more resistant and could finish by killing/KO the other guy.Look i dont harras every peoples who answer my threads specialy when they mention the words i think(that word means the guy is not sure about one of the two feats in the majority).Besides comming from the bumper its totaly useless to call the other one bumper.Now lets stop this before its goes over the limits.

Ps:If you think i'm an total lost than why bother replying me?

first of all, LOL, calm my nerves? You are the guy telling people to "stfu", you made this an issue since you came in here not knowing what both characters can do, not my fault if I then question you on it, someone else will and they will demand a proper argument. second of all, how am I harassing you? Explain that, if you cant, then edit your post and remove that comment as it is false. Third, who are you calling a bumper? I didn't bump this thread for no reason, I was responding to CadenceV2's post which was made over an hour ago. Besides this being my thread (meaning I can bump it whenever I please unless advised otherwise by moderators or staff), I'm not here to debate with you in it, I'm just asking for legitimate arguments to be made, if you make one, quote someone else or don't comment on the battle. Four, where the hell in any of my posts did I say or hint at you being "an total lost" whatever that is, keep putting words in my mouth and see what happens bro. I'm over here giving you some legit advice and you're gonna talk some trash? boy I wish you would speak to me like that in my face. But I'm not even gonna go there. just don't even post here if you can't make a valid argument or wont quote someone else's.

#24 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Look i'm/i (was) calm and i'm sure you wasnt so that the proof you need to calm down.Oh my ignorant when i said i dont harras every peoples on my thread its mean i dont ask every peoples on my thread why one or the other should win specialy when they say they ''think''.Yes i do agree anyone would demand an argument but i said i'm not an good debater at this point most of the peoples wouldnt have replyed me,Most of the peoples would call the other fanboy if they was in total disagrement(depend on the person) so yeah my last thread was correct also they way your talking about me its like you was calling me an lost so lol.Now stop replying to my comments just to bump your thread ^_^ cause i'm done with you srsly -_-.