Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"Doomsday should win here
"
This is classic sentry the one that they said stalemated galactus broke dr dooms force field.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Yeah.................proof?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
This is classic sentry the one that they said stalemated galactus broke dr dooms force field."
I have heard of those feats... but I have never seen them done. So its hard for me to say... you got any scans or something ?
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By never give up

Breaking Force Field

Stalemate Galactus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"Breaking Force Field

Stalemate Galactus

"
Well Dr. Doom's Force Field wont be like Doomsday banging on Sentry face... but the Galactus stalemate is interesting
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Unbelonger

I see spiderman saying things.

zzzzz

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh wow...

If friggin Sentry can stalemate Galactus...

Composite Supes and Shazam stomp him.

j/k

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Oh wow...

j/k"
LMAO

Well even King Hyperion defeated Galactus in his Universe... and he is only an amped up Superman
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Oh wow...

j/k"
LMAO

Well even King Hyperion defeated Galactus in his Universe... and he is only an amped up Superman
"
LOL.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By never give up

Anymore takers.......

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nathandan1222

dooooomsday

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
This is classic sentry the one that they said stalemated galactus broke dr dooms force field."

That is the biggest load of horse shite i've ever heard, and the cheapest way to trump up a character and his abilites, is to say he did something off panel! The idea that Sentry stalemated Galactus is a joke in itself, the guy got taken down by WWH then knocked out by Banner, how the f#$@% does he Stalemate an abstract entity that makes heralds that would wipe the floor with him??? any logic in there???
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden

p.s. with that said, back on topic, DOS Doomsday was noth that powerfull, as Superman and the DCU at that time was no where next to as powerfull as it is today, so Sentry has a very good shot at taking him out if he doesn't sit on his couch too much watching T.V. contemplating whether he should act or not :-)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"

That is the biggest load of horse shite i've ever heard, and the cheapest way to trump up a character and his abilites, is to say he did something off panel! The idea that Sentry stalemated Galactus is a joke in itself, the guy got taken down by WWH then knocked out by Banner, how the f#$@% does he Stalemate an abstract entity that makes heralds that would wipe the floor with him??? any logic in there???"
You should really read Sentry's comics before you say stuff like this.Classic Sentry who stalemated Galactus isn't the same Sentry who lost to Hulk.. First of all..
1.Sentry didn't actually lose to Hulk...Robert Reynolds did.Sentry exhausted all the power he had AT THE TIME reverting him back to human form..that's why Banner knocked him out.
2.Heralds would wipe the Floor with Sentry? The fact that he killed one would prove that to be false.
3.Classic Sentry was almost fully in control of the Void and all of his and the voids powers...Sentry is said to have unlimited power with mental stability.Seeing as how we seen very little of a stable Sentry we don't know how how powerful he could actually be.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"

That is the biggest load of horse shite i've ever heard, and the cheapest way to trump up a character and his abilites, is to say he did something off panel! The idea that Sentry stalemated Galactus is a joke in itself, the guy got taken down by WWH then knocked out by Banner, how the f#$@% does he Stalemate an abstract entity that makes heralds that would wipe the floor with him??? any logic in there???"
You should really read Sentry's comics before you say stuff like this.Classic Sentry who stalemated Galactus isn't the same Sentry who lost to Hulk.. First of all..
1.Sentry didn't actually lose to Hulk...Robert Reynolds did.Sentry exhausted all the power he had AT THE TIME reverting him back to human form..that's why Banner knocked him out.
2.Heralds would wipe the Floor with Sentry? The fact that he killed one would prove that to be false.
3.Classic Sentry was almost fully in control of the Void and all of his and the voids powers...Sentry is said to have unlimited power with mental stability.Seeing as how we seen very little of a stable Sentry we don't know how how powerful he could actually be.
"

Thanx for the heads up, Vance! For the record, and this is in now way undermining you, i've been reading comics for  the last 25 years, and have read and got Sentry's mini's, and know enough about Sentry, not enough to be considerd an expert, but enough to get by! Again, that whole Sentry stalemating Galactus is horse shite, that's how I see it!
1. that's a cop out! The reason Banner knocked out Reynolds is cause WWH hammered Sentry and expended all his energy, and he reverted back to bob, and Banner knocked him out, so while Bob/Sentry was lying unconscious on the floor after being knocked out, Banner, minutes later, reverted back to WWH and started to destroy the continent,  while Bob/Sentry was still unconscious on the floor, that constitutes as a win for me, not a stalemate!
2. who did he kill? cause there's low end heralds! Airwalker got taken out in Annihilation, and he was a Herald! Nova got taken out by Morg, and she was a herald! Heralds are not impervious to death or being taken out! Not all heralds are Surfer level.
3. Classic Sentry? what the hell does that even mean? Sentry's been around for what? a couple of years, and now, he's uber and classic cause he's done things no one has seen? again, that's my point, it's easy to make up/bring in a new character, but I don't like that fact they trump them up, without giving them room to breath and establish themselves over the years, and they're uber and mega powerfull and competing with characters that have been around since god knows how long and have ACTUAL feats that'd put Sentry to shame,  especially as Sentry having his uber  feats only talked about and off panel! Sentry still has a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long way to go before he even gets close to Superman!
Let me repeat some of what you have written: Sentry is SAID to have unlimited power! It can be SAID all they like, don't mean squat! That's my prob with Sentry (and believe it or not, I do actually like it, but thay dick around with him too much and try and make him too psycological! If I remember correctly, he had problems with a shield helicarrier and had help in trying to stabilize/bring it down in NA!
Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"

Thanx for the heads up, Vance! For the record, and this is in now way undermining you, i've been reading comics for  the last 25 years, and have read and got Sentry's mini's, and know enough about Sentry, not enough to be considerd an expert, but enough to get by! Again, that whole Sentry stalemating Galactus is horse shite, that's how I see it!
1. that's a cop out! The reason Banner knocked out Reynolds is cause WWH hammered Sentry and expended all his powers, and he reverted back to bob, and Banner knocked him out, so while Bob/Sentry was lying unconscious on the floor after being knocked out, Banner, minutes later, reverted back to WWH and started to destroy the continent, that, constitutes as a win for me, not a stalemate!
2. who did he kill? cause there's low end heralds! Airwalker got taken out in Annihilation, and he was a Herald! Nova got taken out by Morg, and she was a herald!
3. Classic Sentry? what the hell does that even mean? Sentry's been around for what? a couple of years, and now, he's uber and classic cause he's done things no one has seen? again, that's my point, it's easy to make up/bring in a new character, but I don't like that fact they trump them up, without giving them room to breath and establish themselves over the years, and they're uber and mega powerfull and competing with characters that have been around since god knows how long and have ACTUAL feats that'd put Sentry to shame,  especially as Sentry having his uber  feats only talked about and off panel! Sentry still has a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay long way to go before he even gets close to Superman!
Let me repeat some of what you have written: Sentry is SAID to have unlimited power! It can be SAID all they like, don't mean squat! That's my prob with Sentry (and believe it or not, I do actually like it, but thay dick around with him too much and try and make him too psycological! If I remember correctly, he had problems with a shield helicarrier and had help in trying to stabilize/bring it down in NA!"
If you have Sentry's mini's it doesn't seem you read them.The statements your making are outlandish.Sentry is said by Reed Richards and Thor to be the most powerful being in the Universe.Sentry stalemating Galactus is not bad writing..I don't see what part of unlimited power people don't understand.
1.Banner knocked out Reynolds because he wasted all of his energy creating that fire tornado that failed to kill Hulk..it had nothing to do with Hulk.I didn't say it was a stalemate between Hulk in Sentry I said Hulk didn't actually beat Sentry...he beat Bob Reynolds.Classic Sentry beat Hulk twice without much trouble at all.

2.Terrax the Tamer..a man who has destroyed planets

3.This statement just proves you didn't read Sentry's comics.Sentry has been around since the Golden Ages.Sentry made the world forget he existed..that is why he only seemed to be around the last few years.He should actually be as old as Iron Man and Reed who are both pushing 40.Only one of Sentry's feats were talked about off panel so stop acting like there is just s legend of Sentry and he doesn't do anything.When he owned Doom it was shown,when he killed Carnage,When he killed Absorbing Man,when he made the Hulk curl up like a terrified little girl,it was all shown...and I was only naming a few feats.He has done alot more powerful stuff.Marvel themselves said Sentry had unlimited power...it's in the handbook.He had problems with the SHIELD Helicarrier because he hasn't been at his best since he has been a Mighty Avenger.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden
Duke Checkmate III said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"

1. that's a cop out! The reason Banner knocked out Reynolds is cause WWH hammered Sentry and expended all his powers, and he reverted back to bob, and Banner knocked him out, so while Bob/Sentry was lying unconscious on the floor after being knocked out, Banner, minutes later, reverted back to WWH and started to destroy the continent, that, constitutes as a win for me, not a stalemate!
2. who did he kill? cause there's low end heralds! Airwalker got taken out in Annihilation, and he was a Herald! Nova got taken out by Morg, and she was a herald!
Let me repeat some of what you have written: Sentry is SAID to have unlimited power! It can be SAID all they like, don't mean squat! That's my prob with Sentry (and believe it or not, I do actually like it, but thay dick around with him too much and try and make him too psycological! If I remember correctly, he had problems with a shield helicarrier and had help in trying to stabilize/bring it down in NA!"
If you have Sentry's mini's it doesn't seem you read them.The statements your making are outlandish.Sentry is said by Reed Richards and Thor to be the most powerful being in the Universe.Sentry stalemating Galactus is not bad writing..I don't see what part of unlimited power people don't understand.
1.Banner knocked out Reynolds because he wasted all of his energy creating that fire tornado that failed to kill Hulk..it had nothing to do with Hulk.I didn't say it was a stalemate between Hulk in Sentry I said Hulk didn't actually beat Sentry...he beat Bob Reynolds.Classic Sentry beat Hulk twice without much trouble at all.

2.Terrax the Tamer..a man who has destroyed planets

3.This statement just proves you didn't read Sentry's comics.Sentry has been around since the Golden Ages.Sentry made the world forget he existed..that is why he only seemed to be around the last few years.He should actually be as old as Iron Man and Reed who are both pushing 40.Only one of Sentry's feats were talked about off panel so stop acting like there is just s legend of Sentry and he doesn't do anything.When he owned Doom it was shown,when he killed Carnage,When he killed Absorbing Man,when he made the Hulk curl up like a terrified little girl,it was all shown...and I was only naming a few feats.He has done alot more powerful stuff.Marvel themselves said Sentry had unlimited power...it's in the handbook.He had problems with the SHIELD Helicarrier because he hasn't been at his best since he has been a Mighty Avenger.
"

What's with all the alias's, you on the run or something?

Again, this is what i'm trying to say with Sentry, simply having some characters come in and say he's the most powerfull in the Marvel U doesn't just elevate him to most powerfull status! it controdicts alot of other stuff in Marvel and is nothing more than statements to trump up the character, which is what it's done, I guess, cause you have people like your self comming in and saying "but Reed said he's the most powerfull"!

1. So you've basically just stated that Sentry tried to take out Hulk with his so called fire tornado and failed, and in turn, Hulk thrashed him and both reverted to human form, and again, as stated, Banner knocked Bob out and reverted to an even more powerfull Hulk!  *****AGAIN***** that constitutes a win in my book :-)

2. Terrax is a second/third tier herald! The Grey Hulk can bust a planet, don't mean squat! Terrax got owned in Annihilation and was nothing more than a lackey! Terrax is a baddass so long as he doesn't come up against top tiers, who constantly trash his a#$!

3. Again, i've read Sentry, got his first mini when it first came out, but your obviously not understanding what i'm sayin! Sentry was only created a few years ago! Marvel have been trying to slip him in thru the back door and say he's always been around and he's done these uber feats, we just can't show you most of them! and that's another cop out, to say he hasn't been at his best when he couldn't lift that shield hellicarrier!
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't argue with this bullsh#t anymore.There is so much inaccuracies in that post....I don't care anymore...believe what you want.The fact that you keep saying Sentry has uber feats that haven't been shown when stalemating Galactus is the only one...pisses me off to no end.I really can't deal with crap like this right now.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden
Duke Checkmate III said:
"I can't argue with this bullsh#t anymore.There is so much inaccuracies in that post....I don't care anymore...believe what you want."

See ya :-)
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Theracles

Sentry could win or lose, I don't see how he could have ever beat Galactus to a standstill, I mean he is powerful but he isn't that powerful, can Sentry beat Superman? He can't, so I doubt he could ever beat Galactus without special conditions or something. Doomsday wins here simpl because he beat Supes to death and I don't see Sentry having the power to do that.

Fellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fellfire

I'll go with Doomsday for the evolution factor.

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"

Sentry could win or lose, I don't see how he could have ever beat Galactus to a standstill, I mean he is powerful but he isn't that powerful, can Sentry beat Superman? He can't, so I doubt he could ever beat Galactus without special conditions or something. Doomsday wins here simpl because he beat Supes to death and I don't see Sentry having the power to do that.

"

FOR THE LAST TIME..CLASSIC SENTY IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN MODERN SENTRY

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Well let's see.
Doomsday would adapt to anything that could kill him so he is virtually unbeatable. But Sentry can win the first KO.
Why?
well....
In his mini series he is able to lift volcanos....
his energy projection is great enough to disintegrate the absorbing man
his telepathy is stated to be at prof x's level.
He great speed although if DD had no problem with Supes' speed he won't have with him
Finally he can form powerful forcefields and control light.
I don't know about his so called resurection powers but overall I can see him win at least once.

hulk mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hulk mad
Scarlet Thor said:
"Well let's see.
Doomsday would adapt to anything that could kill him so he is virtually unbeatable. But Sentry can win the first KO.
Why?
well....
He great speed although if DD had no problem with Supes' speed he won't have with him
I don't know about his so called resurection powers but overall I can see him win at least once.
"

hulk mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hulk mad
hulk mad said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Well let's see.
Why?
well....
"

"

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By never give up

bump.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry.CURBSTOMP

boytoy12_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By boytoy12_77
never give up said:
"This is classic sentry. This is death of superman doomsday. Well who wins."
they ko each other
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
boytoy12_77 said:
"never give up said:
they ko each other"
Never....
boytoy12_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By boytoy12_77
Vance Astro said:
"boytoy12_77 said:
"never give up said:
they ko each other"
Never...."
lol you following me? lol
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By never give up

bump.

Avatar image for majesty_is_back
MAJESTY IS BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MAJESTY IS BACK
THEY ALL KILL THEM SELVES.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By never give up
MAJESTY IS BACK said:
"THEY ALL KILL THEM SELVES."
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the way i see classic sentry can take doomsday and defeat him but if it's modern sentry doomsday easy kills him anyways i sure classic sentry can defeat doomsday. 
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By never give up

What?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By never give up

bump.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By never give up

bump.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AtPhantom

Didn't you complain about bumping threads on the vine???

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By never give up
AtPhantom said:
"Didn't you complain about bumping threads on the vine???"
No.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtPhantom

Doesn't matter, stop doing it already!

you don't have to bump every single thread you made, if they died once,stop bringing them back...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By never give up
AtPhantom said:
"Doesn't matter, stop doing it already!

you don't have to bump every single thread you made, if they died once,stop bringing them back...

"
Okay...
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By OhTru
@The Man of Yesteryear said:

" Oh wow...If friggin Sentry can stalemate Galactus. "

Sentry normally loses, but at the top of his game he destroys Doomsday