Classic Manga vs Current Manga Team battle.

• 63 results
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Fight takes place in an open field.

Morals are on as they apply.

Win by Kill or KO.

No one is bloodlusted.

Rules: This is sort of like a Strategy RPG battle each group has a team leader. If the team leader is killed or defeated in a round the team automatically loses. The team also can lose if everyone is taken out before the team lead loses and the leader is taken out. Round 3 is best 3 out of 5. For the first round both teams are allowed 10 minute tapes of their enemies. For the second round the encounters are random. For the third round each person get's a brief rundown of who they're fighting.

Classic team

Kenshiro :Man of Hokuto, Team Leader.

Monkey D. Luffy: Future pirate king

Elle Ragu: Lady Shadow Skill

Yusuke Urameshi: The Ghost fighter.

Alita :The Battle Angel

Current team

Gon Freecss: Team leader.

Natsu Dragoneel:The Salamander

Hayato Furinjin :The superman Toriko : Deva king

Claire :Demon killer

Round 1:

No Musuo tensei

No Yokai powers

No Dragon Slayer mode

No Gears

No Haki

No Awakened form.

No Transcension

No Zenryoku Kaiten

No Tenryu

No Hertzer Hauen

No Gourmet cells

Basically no powers ups and no HAX.

Which team wins and why?

Round 2:

Everything is on. Which team wins and why?

Round 3:

One on ones.

Ken vs Luffy

Gon vs Natsu

Elle Vs Hayato

Yusuke vs Toriko

Alita vs Claire

Which team wins?

Bonus round:

Battle Royale. Only one winner.

Who wins and why?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke should clear all, with Kenshiro on his side, the classic manga team wins. Battle Royal he should win as well, and I think he can ebat Toriko, but I've heard things...

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke should clear all, with Kenshiro on his side, the classic manga team wins. Battle Royal he should win as well, and I think he can ebat Toriko, but I've heard things...

Even Round 1. No transformations ect.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Even Round 1. No transformations ect.

Yep. He doesn't use his transformations much anyways.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell
HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Gon would hit Natsu so hard his bones would turn to mush.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Yusue is waaaaaay too much for the current team. That said, I'm not even half way through Toriko at the moment, so I'm probably not fully informed. However, by the time Yusuke was facing Toguro at the end of the Dark Tournament, he could basically shoot nukes out of his finger...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But dat spirit gun doe.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

classic team stomps IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

What is this? No Tetsuo Shima? No Astro Boy?

Just joking.

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gokishiro

Kenshiro since his fighting style is just meant for killing so round 1 goes to classic. round 2 goes to classic again and round three goes to the current

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to come down to Toriko vs Yusuke, which Toriko should win.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alita can kill most of the 2nd team by herself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

See, I believe you. But I'm waiting for someone to come in and Say Luffy solo's cause they've never read the classics.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Funsiized

@nelomaxwell: Depends, some people Feel that Toriko is on his level, others think he isn't even close. I personally think Yusuke is above him enough to take it.

But Hayatos Stupid base stats can help out Current Team in round 1: I mean, seriously...

they pale in comparison to some of the bigger hitters, but the skill counts for something...right? GUYS?!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nelomaxwell
Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... How is Gon on the "classic team" and Luffy is on the "current team" when Luffy was actually around first?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: BAA: Last Order is still ongoing. Great series and James Cameron is still supposed to be making a Live Action adaptation in the next 3-4yrs. So just hoping he doesn't kick the bucket before we get a good anime adaptation.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... How is Gon on the "classic team" and Luffy is on the "current team" when Luffy was actually around first?

Cause if I put Luffy on Classic team I feel like it'd be unfair.

@reikai said:

@nelomaxwell: BAA: Last Order is still ongoing. Great series and James Cameron is still supposed to be making a Live Action adaptation in the next 3-4yrs. So just hoping he doesn't kick the bucket before we get a good anime adaptation.

Let's hope.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I just wouldn't use him than, haha. Ah well, it's your thread. I also just want to point out one last thing, but Luffy's first appearance was in a one-shot in 1992. So he actually came out the same year as Shadow Skill, which is something your third member on the classic team is from.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Well we know he'll go forbroke on the CGI animation for his movies and as far as it was said, he's sticking very close to the source material for it. Originally planned for after his next 2 Avatar movies, but last I heard he said he was going to start filming after Avatar 2 and put Avatar 3 on the backburner until Alita was finished.

We are hoping for a good adaptation. Speed Racer was horrible, and G-Force made me want to burn Disney to the ground. And last I checked the Akira movie was scrapped because the actors kept telling the writers and staff how horrible their script was. Went back five times before they finally just dropped the project. Couple years ago when people first heard about it, Anime falls only referred to it as "Steve the Movie" because the leaked story on it was so abominable.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell: I just wouldn't use him than, haha. Ah well, it's your thread. I also just want to point out one last thing, but Luffy's first appearance was in a one-shot in 1992. So he actually came out the same year as Shadow Skill, which is something your third member on the classic team is from.

I forgot Romance Dawn was a throw back. Yeah that's why I put Elle there, she's unknown and underrated as f**K.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@nelomaxwell: Well we know he'll go forbroke on the CGI animation for his movies and as far as it was said, he's sticking very close to the source material for it. Originally planned for after his next 2 Avatar movies, but last I heard he said he was going to start filming after Avatar 2 and put Avatar 3 on the backburner until Alita was finished.

We are hoping for a good adaptation. Speed Racer was horrible, and G-Force made me want to burn Disney to the ground. And last I checked the Akira movie was scrapped because the actors kept telling the writers and staff how horrible their script was. Went back five times before they finally just dropped the project. Couple years ago when people first heard about it, Anime falls only referred to it as "Steve the Movie" because the leaked story on it was so abominable.

Wait the Gatchaman movie is out already?

I heard Akira was also dropped because Chronicle was basically the same thing with different settings and a bunch of changes. But with a similar premise.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Well it can't be helped, I remember the mangas were roughly six to eight pages for each chapter. While the anime had like two or so episodes airing when I saw it as a kid. I would have a more legitimate reason to wonder why no one talks about Kusanagi from Blue Seed, haha.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Well it can't be helped, I remember the mangas were roughly six to eight pages for each chapter. While the anime had like two or so episodes airing when I saw it as a kid. I would have a more legitimate reason to wonder why no one talks about Kusanagi from Blue Seed, haha.

The manga's actually longer and the anime is as well. I copped the Shadow Skill series where Elle's kicking Asteroids and busting city blocks. I can give you a link to the manga too. Blue Seed, sigh. That Kusanagi was kind of a chump, he got beat a lot mostly because he was trying to save the Kushinada.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

See, I believe you. But I'm waiting for someone to come in and Say Luffy solo's cause they've never read the classics.

Durr hurr Luffy SHOLOS DISH ROFLSHTOMP!

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I'm surprised you know of Blue Seed. That series was so underrated that even "die hard" anime fans have not even heard of it. I may have met (including you) five people online that even heard of the name before.

Anyways involving Shadow Skill, I looked it up. Must of watched the OVA and not the actual anime series. Now I have something to watch, thanks!

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I'm surprised you know of Blue Seed. That series was so underrated that even "die hard" anime fans have not even heard of it. I may have met (including you) five people online that even heard of the name before.

Anyways involving Shadow Skill, I looked it up. Must of watched the OVA and not the actual anime series. Now I have something to watch, thanks!

No prob, The anime was dope, It really gave Elle and Gau time to shine. Also you can kinda see where Claymore got their steez from. Blue Seed is a classic, I'm older so I remember when some stations played anime at random hour and I'd be taping or up watching them (Yes I said taping). My favorite joint is Fist of the North Star, but I like a lot of obscure sh!t like Flame of Rekka ect.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DeathHero61

@nelomaxwell said:

Fight takes place in an open field.

Morals are on as they apply.

Win by Kill or KO.

No one is bloodlusted.

Rules: This is sort of like a Strategy RPG battle each group has a team leader. If the team leader is killed or defeated in a round the team automatically loses. The team also can lose if everyone is taken out before the team lead loses and the leader is taken out. Round 3 is best 3 out of 5. For the first round both teams are allowed 10 minute tapes of their enemies. For the second round the encounters are random. For the third round each person get's a brief rundown of who they're fighting.

Classic team

Kenshiro :Man of Hokuto, Team Leader.

Gon Freecss: Hunter

Elle Ragu: Lady Shadow Skill

Yusuke Urameshi: The Ghost fighter.

Alita :The Battle Angel

Current team

Monkey D. Luffy: Team Leader

Natsu Dragoneel:The Salamander

Hayato Furinjin :The superman Toriko : Deva king

Claire :Demon killer

Round 1:

No Musuo tensei

No Yokai powers

No Dragon Slayer mode

No Gears

No Haki

No Awakened form.

No Transcension

No Zenryoku Kaiten

No Tenryu

No Hertzer Hauen

No Gourmet cells

Basically no powers ups and no HAX.

Which team wins and why?

Round 2:

Everything is on. Which team wins and why?

Round 3:

One on ones.

Ken vs Luffy

Gon vs Natsu

Elle Vs Hayato

Yusuke vs Toriko

Alita vs Claire

Which team wins?

Bonus round:

Battle Royale. Only one winner.

Who wins and why?

Im undecided for round 1. round 2 i have to say overall team one, i don't think anyone on team 2 would stand a chance against yusuke, especially considering he can speed blitz nearly the entire cast of team 2.

Round 3: Ken vs luffy? thats so unfair, luffy wins, physically superior, despite ken's feats.

Gon could win, but if natsu gets to use thunder dragon mode or dragon force then he is most likely screwed despite multiple advanatages, natsu got him beat in destructive capacity and durability.

I'm going to need a knowledge bomb on both characters please.

Yusuke, he physically outclasses toriko, nothing in toriko's arsenal can even hurt him.

Edit: i know nothing of Elle

It would still come down to most likely team one.

Battle royal? i have to say yusuke. His immense power is so great he can destroy mountains and possibly arguably cities and countries with a spirit gun. His speeds are far to fast for anyone in the battle, and can overpower anyone he is fighting in this battle.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I just watched Blue Seed, Shadow Skill, 3x3 Eyes, and more on... Uhh... It was either Animidnight or on the Action Channel, possibly both. Anyways I am goin' to stop replying since we are no longer on the thread's topic, haha.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By reikai

Wait the Gatchaman movie is out already?

I heard Akira was also dropped because Chronicle was basically the same thing with different settings and a bunch of changes. But with a similar premise.

No, that's what I mean. G-Force. It was horrible. Because it wasn't Gatchaman. It wasn't the classic "Battle of the Planets" series made by Yoshitaka Amano. Disney's G-Force were. God. Effing. Damned. GUINEAPIGS!!

Loading Video...

It's an abomination! This infuriated anime fans.

As for the Akira movie, Chronicle isn't anything like it at all. Chronicle actually more resembles the movie "The Covenant" which came out years earlier.

Loading Video...

But really, the Akira movie was scrapped because the script was terrible and none of the actors who were being assigned to roles would participate until they came back with a better script and story. After sending it back five times they scrapped the project.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Toriko is continental+ and has Conduct of the King.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Just throw in a mecha and it should be close to even, haha. In all seriousness though, you have the fighters from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. some of the later Jojos, Reborn possibly, among others... Didn't Saint Saiya do a remake with new characters recently? Nah, that would be overkill.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Funsiized

@nelomaxwell: I was thinking that considering Romance Dawns age.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Yusuke is Planetary+ level. His ancestor's stomach growl was so powerful and deep it shook an entire dimensional plane at every mealtime.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Still has Conduct of the King going for him lol.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Still going with classic team. Classics tended to let losse a little more often and buff their characters to ridiculous levels for no reason.(Saint Seiya, DBZ, YuYu Hakusho, etc.)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Funsiized

@deathhero61: Luffy is old as hell. what are you talking about? he was in conception when Oda still worked for Akira.