• 65 results
#1 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the classic Lobo when he could clone himself with drops of blood...

Lobo is bloodlusted

Thanos is his normal evil self... lol.

Battle takes place on Titan itself...

Every time Lobo gets cloned he also gets a new motorcycle, gun, and chain hook, basically his standard gear.

Thanos also gets his standard gear.

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (10729 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Lobo go about hurting Thanos?

#3 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: just by getting him tired were talking about an army of lobo vs thanos man of man

#4 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (975 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: lobo has destroyed planets before... And eventually thanos will be dealing with an army of these guys. Lobo is at least as strong as superman, shows genius level intellect, crazy regeneration, and he is blood lusted here. Sure thanos is gonna destroy many, but there will be more and more and more.

#6 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I made a battle in which this type of lobo went against Thor and beta ray bill at once and it got locked because the moderators thought it was such a stomp on lobos side. So I thought this would be more even.

#7 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: I recall CB say that Classic Lobo was a planet buster,but BRB and Thor have Planet Level Durability and Strength.

#8 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: this is a lobo in which every time his blood is spilled, another lobo is born. He clones himself through blood. So there will literally be an army of lobos vs whoever. And lobo by himself is planetary in scale. So just imagine 1000 of them. Surely that at least must be competition enough for the great thanos.

#9 Posted by DarkRaiden (8240 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos mind rapes and stomps with ease.

#10 Posted by russellmania77 (15819 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos pimp slaps em all

#11 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: But Thanos tank hits from Odin,Galactus,Silver Surfer,Classic Drax,Hulk,Thor,Black Bolt,Lord Mar-Vel,and etc.What make Classic Lobo above that type of durability.Also Thanos can BFR Lobo too.

#12 Posted by prinplup45 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos

#13 Posted by Thanofleeze (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

After the first cloning, I'm sure Thanos is smart enough to put them down without spilling any more blood...

#14 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO stomps.

#15 Posted by green_skaar (4732 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#17 Edited by DeathandGrim (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman strength and actually surprising intellect

#18 Posted by NoBody134 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind rape FTW

#19 Posted by King Saturn (225103 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would beat Lobo... Lobo can't really hurt Thanos... he can't muscle him out nor does he have any long range attacks to harm The Purple Titan.

#20 Edited by JwwProd (10557 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos would beat the living crap out of Lobo.

#21 Edited by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos farts

#22 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

They sit there and stair at each other since Lobo can't hurt him, and I don't think Classic Lobo dies, though I may be getting him confused with another incarnation.

#23 Posted by Juiceboks (10729 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Superman strength and actually surprising intellect

Neither of those compare to Thanos' own.

#24 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd look similar to his fight w/Darkseid.

#26 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

good battle thanos tough but lbo army stomps

#27 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Pope052 (3456 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, easily.

#29 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: how is he gonna bfr a whole entire army of lobos do you think there gonna let thanos do that hes gonna be surrounded thanos will put up a good fight but in the end the team of lobo will win

#30 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

if this battle is for the dead,stalemate

#31 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: how is he gonna bfr a whole entire army of lobos do you think there gonna let thanos do that hes gonna be surrounded thanos will put up a good fight but in the end the team of lobo will win

You think that Thanos let Lobo get a whole army of himself.Thanos still have force shields and telepathy.

#32 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: lobo is tp resistant and this is the lobo the defeated satan and im not saying it be easy i believe thanos can take quite a few but not all of them and how else is lobo gonna win he cant stay behind his shields forever

#33 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Thanos TP work on Galactus and it was good enough to almost mind rape Big G If I'm not mistaken.You mean by Satan,you mean Lucifer Morningstar?The shields are good enough to stop Thor hammer in mid motion and tank hits from Champion who using the Power Gem.

#34 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Experio (17159 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#36 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: I'm pretty sure Lucifer just ban Lobo from Hell,because what I remember is that nobody(as in characters)likes Lobo in the DC Universe

#37 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: he Neural Djinn could mindcontrol anyone in the universe, except for Lobo. In Superman/Batman #32 the unnamed alien force tried he couldn't do it but it could control Superman, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl and Hawkgirl. Lobo through out his career has never to my knowledge be slightly affected by telepathy. Martian Manhunter and Despero both failed to do it. Starro couldn't do it and he has galaxy level mind control feats and controlled the whole Justice League including Martian Manhunter. Not saying he wins I'll stay indifferent on that but since Lobo has tugged stars out of the sky but Thanos has beat Classic Drax with power gem and he crushed the core of a star but an army of lobos would be a problem. But my point is Thanos is not winning by mind rape.

#38 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8264 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I'm pretty sure that the Lucifer Morningstar continuity does not fit into main DC continuity so I don't think Lucifer has any dominion over Lobo. (I don't know for sure so don't quote me on it)

#42 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6461 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#44 Posted by reikai (4667 posts) - - Show Bio

Done.

#45 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio
Lobo showing actual super speed, something most people forget he has.
a display of his regeneration.
here he is fighting actual gods and cutting them up...
here is what a lot of cloned lobos look like
Fighting the actual grim reaper...
Sorry, this is the first scan of him fighting the reaper.
Here he is taking on like every powerhouse in DC...

#46 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by reikai (4667 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: Hope you know all those "DC powerhouses" at that time in that image, were all utterly pathetic. Superboy had gotten hurt by an oil truck explosion. Steel has been stuck under building rubble and everyone else there was absolute pushover.

Gee, Lobo was beating up on the heroes when they were probably at one of their weakest points in DC history. Granted the writing during the 80's and early 90's was tons better than any of the wanked garbage that came afterwords. But don't pretend Lobo taking them on has any meaning when Thanos could kill all of them with less effort than was required to kill Cancer-verse figures, and that was when Thanos was still weakened by the transition.

#48 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Lobo has better feats than that mister.

#49 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio
lobo escaping a black hole on his bike....
Neural Djinn can't even take over Lobo's mind.

#50 Posted by Silverrings (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure Lobo could hurt Thanos physically just by pummelling him for ages, but Thanos has the kind of energy powers that can harm Galactus, so i'm pretty sure he'd win this by vaporising Lobo with a few good blasts. Of course, that's if he isn't overrun by hordes of clones first...