• 123 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (225101 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Classic ION (Kyle Rayner) and Spectre at full power defeat White Crown Phoenix and Odin ?

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

why odin? odin isnt on that level

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225101 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"why odin? odin isnt on that level"

he isnt ?

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Apparition says:
"why odin? odin isnt on that level"

he isnt ? "

Not by a long shot.....

better match up would be "Classic ION and Spectre Vs. White Crown Phoenix and 100% Galactus"

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

my head hurts contemplating this battle...

even taking it to "Classic ION and Spectre Vs. White Crown Phoenix and 100% Galactus", then Galactus is completely out of the picture and it is just Ion and Specter Vs White Phoenix...

even then the battle would have to be waged four dimensionally, and to be honest i couldn't see a clear win for either side

M

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Galactus has shown no abilities in the past, that i know of anyway, to travel through time and take the battle into the past, future, alternate timelines or whatever...

White Phoenix, Specter and Ion have...

M

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"my head hurts contemplating this battle...even taking it to "Classic ION and Spectre Vs. White Crown Phoenix and 100% Galactus", then Galactus is completely out of the picture and it is just Ion and Specter Vs White Phoenix...even then the battle would have to be waged four dimensionally, and to be honest i couldn't see a clear win for either sideM"

I'm confused by what you're saying. Are you saying that Galactus is too weak to compete with the rest of them, or that he simply doesn't have the abilities to counter-attack ION and Spectre?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225101 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"my head hurts contemplating this battle... even taking it to "Classic ION and Spectre Vs. White Crown Phoenix and 100% Galactus", then Galactus is completely out of the picture and it is just Ion and Specter Vs White Phoenix... even then the battle would have to be waged four dimensionally, and to be honest i couldn't see a clear win for either side M"

I should have had Lucifer Morningstar intead of Odin. But I could fit his name in the Battle Thread Line.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"I'm saying Galactus has shown no abilities in the past, that i know of anyway, to travel through time and take the battle into the past, future, alternate timelines or whatever...White Phoenix, Specter and Ion have...M"

Alrighty then.

Meh, I think (keyword there being think) Galactus could keep up with them at full power. People that I hold in high regard (in terms of knowledge of the MU) have said that a fully powered Galactus can match the Infinity Gauntlet in power and abilities.

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"my head hurts contemplating this battle... even taking it to "Classic ION and Spectre Vs. White Crown Phoenix and 100% Galactus", then Galactus is completely out of the picture and it is just Ion and Specter Vs White Phoenix... even then the battle would have to be waged four dimensionally, and to be honest i couldn't see a clear win for either side M"

I believe it depends on what version of the spectre.

#11 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Team  1
Odin isnt a non factor here

and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP

#12 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (607 posts) - - Show Bio

My brain hurts..

#13 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Team  1 Odin isnt a non factor here  and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP "

SO both are multiversal and repair universes for fun?
#14 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Team  1 Odin isnt a non factor here  and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP "
SO both are multiversal and repair universes for fun? "
Both can destroy and recreate realities for fun...
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis: why did you bump this?
#16 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis: why did you bump this? "
You'll see soon
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
You'll see soon "
Oh I already have a good guess.
#18 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
You'll see soon "
Oh I already have a good guess. "
Then you probably know who I am talking about..lets leave it at that
#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
You'll see soon "
Oh I already have a good guess. "
Then you probably know who I am talking about..lets leave it at that "
for sure
#20 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?
#21 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is full powered Specter then he wins. His like the Living tribunal.
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two in 60% for the win.
Odin isn't a factor here,but he can give 1-5 seconds to WPOTC. This Pheonix is much more powerfull than characters in Team One. They have a chance against her,but olny a chance (40%).

#23 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"Team Two in 60% for the win. Odin isn't a factor here,but he can give 1-5 seconds to WPOTC. This Pheonix is much more powerfull than characters in Team One. They have a chance against her,but olny a chance (40%). "

Not true, Classic ION could stalemate The Phoenix and Spectre is fully powered so together they should be able to eventually take Phoenix. Phoenix's power is not unlimited, the more energy it uses up the less there is for future life in the multiverse, it only has a set amount of energy and eventually it would deplete it.     
#24 Edited by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" Team Two in 60% for the win. Odin isn't a factor here,but he can give 1-5 seconds to WPOTC. This Pheonix is much more powerfull than characters in Team One. They have a chance against her,but olny a chance (40%). "

This is false..the Phoenix force was beaten by the Goblin force...

The Spectre at full power or original Ion would easily defeat WCP...To be honest either of them could solo with zero effort

When WCP recreates an entire reality...then maybe just maybe she might last more then 3 seconds against either of the characters in team 1
#25 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
"

Methos says:

"I'm saying Galactus has shown no abilities in the past, that i know of anyway, to travel through time and take the battle into the past, future, alternate timelines or whatever...White Phoenix, Specter and Ion have...M"

Alrighty then.

Meh, I think (keyword there being think) Galactus could keep up with them at full power. People that I hold in high regard (in terms of knowledge of the MU) have said that a fully powered Galactus can match the Infinity Gauntlet in power and abilities.

"
He can not match IG even at 100% power, not even close.@Johnny_Nemesis said:

" Team  1 Odin isnt a non factor here  and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP "

No they are not.  Spectre is a jobber and has been beaten by lesser beings far too often.  He is not second to the presence like people claim, because there are too many beings above him!!  I'll give you the ION is probably near equal to WCP.

@Xan said:

" If this is full powered Specter then he wins. His like the Living tribunal. "

No he is not.@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @czarny_samael said:

" Team Two in 60% for the win. Odin isn't a factor here,but he can give 1-5 seconds to WPOTC. This Pheonix is much more powerfull than characters in Team One. They have a chance against her,but olny a chance (40%). "

This is false..the Phoenix force was beaten by the Goblin force...  The Spectre at full power or original Ion would easily defeat WCP...To be honest either of them could solo with zero effort  When WCP recreates an entire reality...then maybe just maybe she might last more then 3 seconds against either of the characters in team 1 "
It was not actually the Phoenix Force (bad writing/editing) it was only an avatar of the Phoenix.

@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @czarny_samael said:

This is false..the Phoenix force was beaten by the Goblin force...  The Spectre at full power or original Ion would easily defeat WCP...To be honest either of them could solo with zero effort  When WCP recreates an entire reality...then maybe just maybe she might last more then 3 seconds against either of the characters in team 1 "

She has recreated realities.
#26 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Sparda said:
"

Methos says:

Alrighty then.

"

" Team  1 Odin isnt a non factor here  and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP "

No they are not.  Spectre is a jobber and has been beaten by lesser beings far too often.  He is not second to the presence like people claim, because there are too many beings above him!!  I'll give you the ION is probably near equal to WCP.

@Xan said:

" @czarny_samael said:

It was not actually the Phoenix Force (bad writing/editing) it was only an avatar of the Phoenix.

@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @czarny_samael said:

She has recreated realities. "
Yeah actually they are...WCP greatest feat was repairing a single universe..this is nothing compared to recreating entire realities 
#27 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Sparda said:
"

Methos says:

Alrighty then.

"

@Xan said:

" @czarny_samael said:

@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Yeah actually they are...WCP greatest feat was repairing a single universe..this is nothing compared to recreating entire realities  "
Reality and universe in your description and context are the same and that is what Lucifer and Ion did - recreate a universe.
#28 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Sparda said:
"

Methos says:

Alrighty then.

"

@Xan said:

" @czarny_samael said:

@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Yeah actually they are...WCP greatest feat was repairing a single universe..this is nothing compared to recreating entire realities  "
Reality and universe in your description and context are the same and that is what Lucifer and Ion did - recreate a universe. "
Exactly..and WCP greatest gear was repairing a universe...she isnt close to either of member team 1
#29 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered specter is fully backed by the Presence. He solos.    
#30 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"
@ Tevnoba    A full powered specter is fully backed by the Presence SO HE IS. "
Is what?  Equal to LT - not even close.  He has never done anything to compare to LT.  LT has never lost a fight, except to Thanos (with HOTU) and he backed off PR Beyonder - Both of which are equal to TOAA (LT's boss).  How many people have beaten Spectre (even being supposidly unbound)?  Answer: Too Many.
#31 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"  Full powered specter is fully backed by the Presence. He solos.     "
Either of team 1 solos
#32 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Xan said:
"
Is what?  Equal to LT - not even close.  He has never done anything to compare to LT.  LT has never lost a fight, except to Thanos (with HOTU) and he backed off PR Beyonder - Both of which are equal to TOAA (LT's boss).  How many people have beaten Spectre (even being supposidly unbound)?  Answer: Too Many. "

If those dudes were equal to TOAA then LT can't win. If the Specter is fully powered and unbound he is DC version if LT. So yes they are preaty much equal. 
The thing is Specter power fluctuates depending on the Presence. But if the Presence chosses to back Specter fully then he is equal to LT.
#33 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre isnt LT level but hes powerful enough to easily defeat team 2

#34 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Xan said:
"
Is what?  Equal to LT - not even close.  He has never done anything to compare to LT.  LT has never lost a fight, except to Thanos (with HOTU) and he backed off PR Beyonder - Both of which are equal to TOAA (LT's boss).  How many people have beaten Spectre (even being supposidly unbound)?  Answer: Too Many. "
If those dudes were equal to TOAA then LT can't win. If the Specter is fully powered and unbound he is DC version if LT. So yes they are preaty much equal. The thing is Specter power fluctuates depending on the Presence. But if the Presence chosses to back Specter fully then he is equal to LT. "
No actually he is not, because apparently the Presence never has and never will "Fully Back" Spectre.  Either that, or the presence did not design the Specter to be that powerful, ever!
#35 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still waiting for the scans of WCP recreating reality...

#36 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Until then this is a stomp in team 1 favor..either being able to solo easily

#37 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @Xan said:
" @Tevnoba said:
" @Xan said:
"
If those dudes were equal to TOAA then LT can't win. If the Specter is fully powered and unbound he is DC version if LT. So yes they are preaty much equal. The thing is Specter power fluctuates depending on the Presence. But if the Presence chosses to back Specter fully then he is equal to LT. "
No actually he is not, because apparently the Presence never has and never will "Fully Back" Spectre.  Either that, or the presence did not design the Specter to be that powerful, ever! "

He is something like Galactus at full power. We never got to see him but if he would ever be, he would realy be something.
#38 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

No hes far above Galactus in power...

#39 Posted by BMEZY (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde

uhh wrong.. the phoenix has limitless power it's everywhere the chick never has to recharge, she just absorbs!!! and if she could absorb the power of stars and even a galaxy, then why can't she absorb their life forces; since she is the source of their very existence to start with.. can anyone answer this for me
#40 Posted by CalamitySam (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Ion only on par with SBP? Either way it's irrelevant. Spectre wipes all incarnations of the Phoenix Force out of existence. Match over. Although in a comic it would play out as a stalemate between Spectre & WCP.

#41 Posted by demifiend (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

ODIN IS THE WEAK LINK

#42 Posted by AssertingValor (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin is the weak link here , should have gone with Mephisto..........
#43 Posted by eisjfiejss (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Either ION or spectre can solo.

#44 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalamitySam said:

Wasn't Ion only on par with SBP? Either way it's irrelevant. Spectre wipes all incarnations of the Phoenix Force out of existence. Match over. Although in a comic it would play out as a stalemate between Spectre & WCP.

That wasn't classic Ion.

#45 Posted by HolySerpent (12807 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#46 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 odin isnt a weak link

#47 Posted by Saren (25082 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

@izbighulk said:

Yes indeedly.

#48 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Johnny_Nemesis said:

Team 1 Odin isnt a non factor here and both members of team 1 are more powerful then WCP
#49 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@izbighulk said:

He is a weak link. He is a galaxy buster, while ION and WPOTC are universal ones. And Spectre is above him as well.
#50 Posted by baron2011 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 easy