#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Juggernaut
















































vs

Classic Hulk















































vs

Classic Doomsday



























This is a all out battle. No one is holding back. Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by yadeline (3 posts) - - Show Bio

They all lose.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Use other characters besides these three sometime.
  2. Doomsday wins because of obvious reasons.
#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"
  1. Use other characters besides these three sometime.
  2. Doomsday wins because of obvious reasons.
"
Alright.
#5 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Same as Warman's 1
2) Quit putting Juggernaut against opponents that use purely physical attacks.  He's immune to them.  It makes for boring fights.

But classic Doomsday would whip classic Hulk.

#6 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is the last one standing.

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Knowsbleed33 said:
"Juggernaut is the last one standing."

How.
#8 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk takes it because Classic Hulk would rather to smash his opponent and loves a good fight.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Doomsday would win. Classic Doomsday is the strongest incarnation of Doomsday
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs or Hulk Id say Hulk.

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Juggs or Hulk Id say Hulk."

Yor delusional man.
#12 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

DOOMSDAY

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Juggs or Hulk Id say Hulk."
I doubt it. Classic Doomsday exhibited speed and strength of Superman on a higher level...
#14 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Doomsday as far as appearances would be Death of Supes Doomsday. He was no where near Hunter/Prey level.

#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk is the weakest one here

#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would win and here is why.

Classic Hulk gets stomped by Juggs or Doomsday and he is out for good.

Juggs and Doomsday start fighting it out and the battle goes for a while with neither hurting each other with any lasting effect.

After a while, juggs begins to loose his powers, because he has not won and he is not furthering Cytoraxx's goals.  A weakened juggs get stomped.

#17 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:

After a while, juggs begins to loose his powers, because he has not won and he is not furthering Cytoraxx's goals.  A weakened juggs get stomped.
"
What the heck?
#18 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins. His superior strength and speed grant him the win.

#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Doomsday would win and here is why.

Classic Hulk gets stomped by Juggs or Doomsday and he is out for good.

Juggs and Doomsday start fighting it out and the battle goes for a while with neither hurting each other with any lasting effect.

After a while, juggs begins to loose his powers, because he has not won and he is not furthering Cytoraxx's goals.  A weakened juggs get stomped.
"
post 1 example ever of that happening please.
#20 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut... curbstomp.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been made way to many times before. Classic hulk is to weak. Its between juggernaut and doomsday. Juggernaut can't do anything Neither can doomsday but atleast doomsday can end up throwing him somewhere.

#22 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Doomsday would win and here is why.

Classic Hulk gets stomped by Juggs or Doomsday and he is out for good.

Juggs and Doomsday start fighting it out and the battle goes for a while with neither hurting each other with any lasting effect.

After a while, juggs begins to loose his powers, because he has not won and he is not furthering Cytoraxx's goals.  A weakened juggs get stomped.
"
post 1 example ever of that happening please.
"
Before World War Hulk, Juggs was getting weaker (Cyttorax, during WWH),  said it was because he was not being who he is supposed to be - his Avatar of Destruction).
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"This has been made way to many times before. Classic hulk is to weak. Its between juggernaut and doomsday. Juggernaut can't do anything Neither can doomsday but atleast doomsday can end up throwing him somewhere."
and so can juggernaut...
#24 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Doomsday would win and here is why.

Classic Hulk gets stomped by Juggs or Doomsday and he is out for good.

Juggs and Doomsday start fighting it out and the battle goes for a while with neither hurting each other with any lasting effect.

After a while, juggs begins to loose his powers, because he has not won and he is not furthering Cytoraxx's goals.  A weakened juggs get stomped.
"
post 1 example ever of that happening please.
"
Before World War Hulk, Juggs was getting weaker (Cyttorax, during WWH),  said it was because he was not being who he is supposed to be - his Avatar of Destruction).
"
...and classic juggernaut was.
#25 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

juggs will take it only bec. he was like at almost his most powerful in this form and the other two are weak in comparison

#26 Posted by TheSupremer (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy

#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut.
#28 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut takes it.  Juggs got'cha!
#29 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember Doomsday used telepathy against Superman once. Can he use it against Juggernaut? And can he be immune to magic?

#30 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jedisupermaster: It is classic Doomsday, which means DOS, and he didn't have that power. 
As for the fight it's between Juggs and Doomsday, Juggs has an advantage since Doomsday can't get past his shields.
#31 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut.

#32 Edited by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday can't evolve infinite stamina.
 
He will lose to Juggernaut.
 
And Doomsday will lose 1000 rematches when he dies of exhaustion for the 1000th time.

#33 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, if it is the picture version.

#34 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut slaughters them.

#35 Posted by Hulku (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm thinking juggernaut, since doomsday wouldn't be able to hurt him and juggs would just pound him to death (as superman did). the old hulk (1960s) was kind of weak, but if it was wwh I'd give it to the hulk any day. 

#36 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Juggernaut slaughters them.
At the same time? Nope.
#37 Posted by cap_a_rules (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman
obvious no  hulk taks it
#38 Edited by cortadew (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut and Doomsday for the stalemate after knocking out Hulk.

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Juggernaut due to physical invulnerability (or close to it), and the fact that Doomsday was weaker back then.

#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut ftw. Then Savage Hulk and last place for DD.

#41 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should win here.

#42 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Juggernaut takes it.

He was a beast.

He has Momentum steal. Hulk and DD won't even be able to hit him.

He can use magic.

But Hulk did do this. Although Juggernaut wasn't hurt at all and it does seem like PIS because Juggs forgot about his powers.

I'll still back Juggs for the win in a serious fight.