#1 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

battle takes place on an empty planet, no prep,

battle is to the death

#2 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3461 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange...
#3 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

Back in the Classic Days. Classic Strange uses Classic Juggernaut as a Last Resort Weapon and Shield. He had to summon Juggernaut in several occasions to save himself from situation. One was against Multi-Eternity powered Nightmare and the other was against Cyttorak.

#4 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@tronn_bonne: How would your view on Cyttorak change if Kuurth owns the new Juggernaut and then the serpent proceeded to own Cyttorak? Right now this is of course just speculation on my part but if it did happen would you tear down the shrine?

#5 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment said:

@tronn_bonne: How would your view on Cyttorak change if Kuurth owns the new Juggernaut and then the serpent proceeded to own Cyttorak? Right now this is of course just speculation on my part but if it did happen would you tear down the shrine?

Not really because of WIS. When WIS is involved, I have no choice but to float along until the next writer gets it right. Also, I don't really enjoy the fact that current writers are only focusing on the destructive aspect of Cyttorak when they could explore alot more. But... I think this is just one of their ploys of down grading most of the classic high tier characters. Notice how their doing this to Strange and Molecule Man as well. I've also been noticing they've been gradually down grading Galactus too ever since the 2000 mark came in all of character are being down graded.

#6 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

as we all remmember Jaggy made Cy shit his pants:

#8 Posted by PunishCapitalism (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange pulls it off with PIS.

#10 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange can summon Juggernaut. It would be interesting to see two Juggernaut's fight.

#11 Edited by Killemall (18243 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange

#13 Posted by dondave (34225 posts) - - Show Bio

Vincent