#1 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight take place in the deep recesses of Space where there are no other living beings for billions of light-years away where Rune King Thor has become under the control of the MIGHTY CYTTORAK. There for Thor has now become not only a magical threat to earth but to the entire universe. Dr.Strange an the Ancient One have been able to use the power of the Vashantii to nullify RKTs' omniscience, teleportation, time an space control an god blast, but at the cost of nullifying their own time/space, teleportation, an any one hit kill spells. They will now fight to save the Marvel Universe but WHO WILL WIN.

So Thor has no omniscience, teleportation, time an space control or god blast. An that goes for both Dr.Starnge an Ancient One.

Everyone Is at Full power an is able to use any other ability other than the ones that are nullify.

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#3 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Team.

COOL SO TEAM 1 THOR 0

I thought they had a good chance

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnificentStorm said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Team.

COOL SO TEAM 1 THOR 0

I thought they had a good chance

The team is powerful.

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has Cyttorak's Gem???? 

Thor Destroys!! LOL

#6 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: What no i said he is being controlled by Cyttorak

@ThunderGodsWrath: Sure r

#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant see Classic Strange getting beat here & add The Ancient One & imo RKT goes down hard.

#8 Posted by SlimJ87D (10366 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange alone would beat Rune King Thor.

#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Classic Strange alone would beat Rune King Thor.

I believe so & has the feats to back it up ;)

#10 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Gem , provided tapped properly does give him some major magical backing, and Classic Strange, in a random encounter isnt as powerful as people make him out to be, with prep he is powerful.

That being said, Ancient One, at his best was able to restrain Eternity, that kind of power is not something RKT can handle.

BTW i really hope Classic Strange at his best, doesnt equate to the point where he had the power of Shuma Gorath.

#11 Posted by logy5000 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.