Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Does Mikaboshi have a chance beating the most powerful Dr. Strange?

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@Cypher's Gambit:
lol, strange isn't enough here, seriously.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valtot

he has a extremely good chance lol
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
probably Mikaboshi... 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with Mikaboshi

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lance Bastro

dr. strange.

i don't think mikaboshi can defeat  a) shuma gorath b) zom c) living tribunal powered in-betweener d) dormammu e) classic juggernaut

references:

a) shuma overpowered and conquered hundreds of paralleled marvel universes. that means he successfully taken over hundreds 100% save for 616 which would of been 99.99% beucase the only character left was dr. strange.

b) zom. the living tribunal wanted to destroy the universe to cleanse what zom had done which was tarnish the entire universe with its evil just by the presences of being there.

c) living tribunal powered in-betweener. the living tribunal judged that dr. strange was too powerful to freely roam the 616. thus he sends in betweener after dr. strange to so that balance will be maintained. however, dr. strange still defeated in-betweener while living tribunal was feeding inbetweener energy.

d) dormammu. just as powerful as classic dr. strange. he uses the power of cyttorak to somewhat get the edge of the battles though, but still loses to dr. strange because dr. strange invokes cyttorak without question.

e) classic juggernaut fought the most powerful incarnation of nightmare, but before fighting nightmare, juggernaut fought oblivion (the most powerful incarnation of oblivion)
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Prince CortSether

You're all haters. Classic Strange can do anything :D

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty
@Prince CortSether said:
" You're all haters. Classic Strange can do anything :D "
Exactly. Even if you're joking....you are correct.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

If Amadeus Cho and Hercules together can figure out a easy way to BFR him, than Classic Strange can do the same. 

I'm not saying Classic Strange can go heads up with him but I'm sure he'd be able to BFR him eventually. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo

Classic Strange is probably the most powerful hero ever made. He negated the powers of the infinity guantlet, he fought Adam with the guantlet, he koed Galactus 2-3 times with one spell, defeated Dormammu in his own realm, defeating Shuma gorath, and defeated In-Betweener without prep while IB was being amped by the LT. He wins.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d
@Susanoo said:
" Classic Strange is probably the most powerful hero ever made. He negated the powers of the infinity guantlet, he fought Adam with the guantlet, he koed Galactus 2-3 times with one spell, defeated Dormammu in his own realm, defeating Shuma gorath, and defeated In-Betweener without prep while IB was being amped by the LT. He wins. "
I want Marvel to write an off story with Classic Strange as the star!

Seriously, it doesn't have to go with 616. it can be just a limited series for fun... I think Dr. Strange will be sorcerer supreme again if his short movie gets approved by Disney and Marvel... seems like the trend Marvel follows. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo
@SlimJ87D said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

Classic Strange is probably the most powerful hero ever made. He negated the powers of the infinity guantlet, he fought Adam with the guantlet, he koed Galactus 2-3 times with one spell, defeated Dormammu in his own realm, defeating Shuma gorath, and defeated In-Betweener without prep while IB was being amped by the LT. He wins.

I want Marvel to write an off story with Classic Strange as the star!

Seriously, it doesn't have to go with 616. it can be just a limited series for fun... I think Dr. Strange will be sorcerer supreme again if his short movie gets approved by Disney and Marvel... seems like the trend Marvel follows. 

"

Agreed. But knowing Strange's powerset, I highly doubt they'll make a good movie of him.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mikaboshi