#1 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Using the Dr. Strange that fought with the Living Tribunal
  2. Beyonder is unaware of Dr. Strange and his abilities
  3. Of course PIS is off as always
  4. CIS is On. Both of the character morals apply
  5. Keep an open mind about Magic and its sources
  6. No such thing about stupid questions especially dealing with Magic that is in addition applied to comics
  7. Only trolls call other user trolls. Don't say it if you don't want to be accused for something you're not
  8. Keep it friendly
#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dr. Strange that "fought" with the Living Tribunal wasn't impressive. And honestly, neither was the Living Tribunal back then, his threat to Nebulos was basically "stop or I'll blow up this entire planet!" Beyonder stomps him.

#3 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#4 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Beyonder? I mean in this case it can be Pre-Retcon Beyonder makes Classic Strange his b#tch or simply make it that the post-retcon Beyonder stomps. Either way, Beyonder wins.

#5 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Comic Vine should put a moratorium on using golden or silver age characters in battles. Writers tended to be a little more flexible back in the day and as such characters power sets in relation to one another rarely held true. While it's always fun to use Classic Dr. Strange or Silver Age Superman in a battle I think we need to be a little more conscientious about their highest and lowest showings and take them with a grain of salt. Even before events like COIE in D.C., or various retcons in Marvel fights could go every which way but loose. That being said I'll give it to the Beyonder (current) who I think is underestimated. While not at Secret Wars levels he is still incredibly powerful. Unfortunately not very many showings in his current form.

#6 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal wasn't even serious when he fought Strange. Beyonder would grill LT. Beyonder ftw.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

Living Tribunal wasn't even serious when he fought Strange. Beyonder would grill LT. Beyonder ftw.

this

#8 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb said:

#9 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange

And I will provide the scans why later.

#10 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelRulesTheWorld said:

Dr. Strange

And when you provided the scans to backup Strange, then I will provide a counter example.

#11 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@MarvelRulesTheWorld said:

Dr. Strange

And when you provided the scans to backup Strange, then I will provide a counter example.

I look forward to it.

#12 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder>>>LT>>Strange, nuff said!!

#13 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Strange.

#14 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Strange.

#15 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

It's pre-retcon beyonder, so, you've got it back to front.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oshtur said:

Based on what?? Even current Beyonder has ability to affect multi-verse , which he showed in the battle against Molecular Man (to be fair Beyonder Lost but he is still more powerful.)

#17 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder easily!

#18 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@Boobster said:

No.

#19 Posted by Oshtur (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall:  

#20 Posted by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oshtur said:

@Killemall:

.... Dude just use text.

#21 Posted by Oshtur (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@jaywray: Since Beyonder is from another plane existence, it's his specialty to banish Beyonder away from Eternity.
#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange loses

#23 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oshtur said:

@Killemall:

What makes you think that would work. IT did not work on someone like Memphisto, why would it work on Beyonder?

#24 Edited by _Zombie_ (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oshtur said:

@Killemall:

Use normal text. No one's impressed by this, and it's annoying to look at.

Anyways, I'm leaning towards Pre-Retcon Beyonder, but I stand to be proven wrong.

#25 Posted by therainmaker (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder was the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe... idk how he could lose to anyone except for TOAA if he's not TOAA himself. Beyonder curbstomp slaughterhouse.

#26 Posted by Oshtur (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Why would Dr. Strange banish Mephisto? He is an necessity to the Marvel Universe. Dr. Strange's purpose is to safe guard Eternity from entities out side of it.
#27 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@LubeMan said:

@Boobster said:

No.

as in no, it's not pre-retcon Beyonder?? Cause if it is, then it's already been show he's well above LT and anything else in the MU at that time, before his retcons.

#28 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@LubeMan said:

@Boobster said:

No.

Do you mean Living Tribunal is way above Pre-retcon Beyonder? Hell no.

#29 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal is an abstract with a roll.
Beyonder is something else with no true roll. 
Anyway, let's carry on.

#30 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticShockwave said:

Living Tribunal is an abstract with a roll.Beyonder is something else with no true roll. Anyway, let's carry on.

In his original incarnation, ie pre-retcon, he was a supreme being in his early stages, hence why, nothing in the MU at that time could contend with him.

#31 Posted by Owie (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour said:

I feel like Comic Vine should put a moratorium on using golden or silver age characters in battles. Writers tended to be a little more flexible back in the day and as such characters power sets in relation to one another rarely held true. While it's always fun to use Classic Dr. Strange or Silver Age Superman in a battle I think we need to be a little more conscientious about their highest and lowest showings and take them with a grain of salt. Even before events like COIE in D.C., or various retcons in Marvel fights could go every which way but loose. That being said I'll give it to the Beyonder (current) who I think is underestimated. While not at Secret Wars levels he is still incredibly powerful. Unfortunately not very many showings in his current form.

Nicely stated.

And why is it that there are still arguments about whether pre-retcon Beyonder is more powerful than LT? It's so obvious that he is.

Post-retcon Beyonder vs Classic Strange, Beyonder might lose. Hard to say. Once he turned into Kosmos, and Kosmos became the Maker, she lost to Thanos, with no gauntlet. I could see a path to victory for Strange. But in sheer power, post-retcon Beyonder is on top.

#32 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour said:

What is his current form? Last I heard saw him, was the Illuminati mini more than a few years ago?

#33 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@Boobster said:

@LubeMan said:

@Boobster said:

No.

as in no, it's not pre-retcon Beyonder?? Cause if it is, then it's already been show he's well above LT and anything else in the MU at that time, before his retcons.

No. He was tricked by Doom and got his powers stolen with the help help of Galactus warship and Klaw. He is nowhere near LT in power and is just an overrated pile of BS.

#34 Posted by SithLantern93 (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange stomps Post-retcon Beyonder. Esp. the very recent one, since Beyonder is just a mutant inhuman. But however as for Pre-Retcon version the outcome is obvious since Beyonder was omnipotent and Strange was not. But however Beyonder did state that Strange had the power to BFR him in to a pocket dimension, but IMO that was because Beyonder limited his powerset when he willed himself into a human form. But nevertheless, Strange back then did caught the attention of Beyonder

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#36 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder's theme music