XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By XiiX

They stop at 7.

And why anyone would think Dormammu couldn't solo-stomp the sh!t outta Cyttorak according to what they've....you know..actually DONE, is a mystery to me. The latter has arguably 0 combat feats worth mentioning at all. And no, it is not sound rationale to assume Dormammu is inferior because he's invoked The Crimson-Bands of Cyttorak. So has The Living goddamn Tribunal(against Dr.Strange, no less).

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@hunterxon: round 7.

OFF TOPIC: Isn't "classic strange" the exact same as todays Strange? he's always seemed pretty consistent with his powers?

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Doctor Doom above Ghost Rider and Black Heart?

Stops at 2, Ghost Rider has killed Strange before , this time should be no different, Add in Black Heart and they should be able to take dormammu

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterxon: out or order,

Ghost Rider and Black Heart are above Thor and Mephisito

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xiix: Agree, in fact, Dormammu even invoked the powers from Orini( His minion)

There's something that sometimes make me think that Cyttorak is superior though.

@agentghostrider: And Dormammu took Ghost Rider. Three times.

Blackheart isn't adding nothing here and they sure aren't winning.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Maybe 1.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Maybe 1.

How they stop at 1? I can see at 2, but 1?

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Could stop at 6.

Even though Cytorrak is practically featless, I have a hard time believing that Strange and a being who is on par with Odin could beat him. Just judging on the things we do know about the character

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thanos W/IG IMO.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7, out of order

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 6.

Even though Cytorrak is practically fearless, I have a hard time believing that Strange and a being who is on par with Odin could beat him. Just judging on the things we do know about the character

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@darkraiden said:

Stops at 2. Maybe 1.

How they stop at 1? I can see at 2, but 1?

Blackheart's pretty beastly, at least Mephisto level and Classic Strange had trouble with Mephisto IIRC. Add in Ghost Rider and the fact that Blackheart doesn't need to be in his realm IIRC and it could result in a win. I wouldn't bank on it, but it could happen.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 3 if we're talking full power/potential.

But as things currently stand, they most likely stop at 7 or 8.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Strange almost got absorbed into the Universe because he was so powerful he was a threat to all of existence. I once had him in a thread against the risen Jesus Christ and that got locked so fast it made my head spin. I'm not sure if it's because of the inclusion of Jesus (who hey, it's a character in one of the most influential books ever.... I'd like to see him in a fight) or because it was such an automatic stomp for Strange. Classic Strange really is that powerful. Between him and Dormammu, it's possible they clear. Doom will give em some trouble because, well it's Doom... but in character he'll job, lose on purpose and use the energies released to power some kind of force-field over Latveria. Even when he loses, Doom still wins. Aside from him, I say they fight their way up to Thanos at least. With Thanos having the IG though it's really kind of a toss-up.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackheart's pretty beastly, at least Mephisto level and Classic Strange had trouble with Mephisto IIRC. Add in Ghost Rider and the fact that Blackheart doesn't need to be in his realm IIRC and it could result in a win. I wouldn't bank on it, but it could happen.

Actually, Strange has beaten and matched Mephisto in some occasions and Dormammu has three victories over Ghost Rider, in fact, IIRC Dormammu conquered the Earth and defeated all the heroes in a dark future during Amazing Spider-Man#500, so Peted had to go back to past and stop Reed from resurrecting him. Ghost Rider being one of this beings says a lot.

I don't remember Blackheart defeating Mephisto without a plot-device too.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@darkraiden said:

Actually, Strange has beaten and matched Mephisto in some occasions and Dormammu has three victories over Ghost Rider, in fact, IIRC Dormammu conquered the Earth and defeated all the heroes in a dark future during Amazing Spider-Man#500, so Peted had to go back to past and stop Reed from resurrecting him. Ghost Rider being one of this beings says a lot.

I don't remember Blackheart defeating Mephisto without a plot-device too.

I do think that Dormammu would beat Ghost Rider, just not with Blackheart aiding him. And conquering all of Earth like that is an iffy feat because writers always forget about certain people who would surely stop it. it's impressive, but shouldn't auto-give him the victory over those heroes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

I do think that Dormammu would beat Ghost Rider, just not with Blackheart aiding him. And conquering all of Earth like that is an iffy feat because writers always forget about certain people who would surely stop it. it's impressive, but shouldn't auto-give him the victory over those heroes.

Well....He already did. Three times( IIRC Blackheart isn't close to Mephisto without a plot-device too).

if you want I can upload the scans of the instances and while I agree with you about conquering the Earth, this wasn't isolated.

There's hundreds of mentions and other things about Dormammu conquering the Earth and even the universe, as well adding to his dimension. Heck, Dormammu himself was sealing the 616 one time and no one stopped him.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laylah said:

@darkraiden said:

Well....He already did. Three times( IIRC Blackheart isn't close to Mephisto without a plot-device too).

if you want I can upload the scans of the instances and while I agree with you about conquering the Earth, this wasn't isolated.

There's hundreds of mentions and other things about Dormammu conquering the Earth and even the universe, as well adding to his dimension. Heck, Dormammu himself was sealing the 616 one time and no one stopped him.

He didn't. Cause Blackheart wasn't there. Also without plot-device he's at least equal to Mephisto and Mephisto is unable to kill him. This is the same Blackheart who created minions stronger than Ghost Rider and was easily toying with him until he unleashed Nobel Kale, an angel upon him. Blackheart's always been on Mephisto's level and has matched him constantly.

Dormammu's still a mixed bag. I mean on one hand he has those feats, on the other hand Brother Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, and Magik have defeated or matched him and they're all on 616 Earth.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't. Cause Blackheart wasn't there. Also without plot-device he's at least equal to Mephisto and Mephisto is unable to kill him. This is the same Blackheart who created minions stronger than Ghost Rider and was easily toying with him until he unleashed Nobel Kale, an angel upon him. Blackheart's always been on Mephisto's level and has matched him constantly.

Dormammu's still a mixed bag. I mean on one hand he has those feats, on the other hand Brother Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, and Magik have defeated or matched him and they're all on 616 Earth.

I wasn't talking about him, but just to Ghost Rider.

If I remember correctly Blackheart needed a magical dagger for defeat Mephisto and the same easily depowered Blackheart, so I have my doubts about he being more powerful.

I can number numerous reasons of Magik defeating Dormammu not being valid, such as Dormammu himself being really OOC and Bendis destroying his original lore like he did with other things related to Dr.Strange, but Magik was only able defeat the Archenemy( Who is more powerful than Surtur, Mephisto, Nightmare and others) while amped by Dormammu's power and some other beings too.

Scarlet Witch never defeated Dormammu since the first time he was stomping her until Loki interved and she used a hax on the Evil Eye of Avalon( This means it wasn't by her power) to drain Dorm and the second Dormammu while weakened was easily mind-controlling her and was only defeated when Wanda froze the lava he was reforming. Umar's words made very clear he was really and incredible depowered during the entire story.

You're kinda right about Voodoo, but he didn't much against Dormammu and the same was get by surprise( Given it was on Dark Dimension). Jericho was the Sorcerer Supreme when he did the feat too.

So there's nothing really stopping Dormammu from conquering the Earth and his low feats are really few.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers