Stops at Odin but I could be wrong.

@beatboks1

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

The list is in really bad order. He can't beat 1, 7,9,10,12 or 13. Stalemates at 4 and 11 and takes rest

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By reaverlation

@beatboks1: Huh?You said Fate would beat Wally but not Zoom?Also why not Superman or Thanos or Strange?The others are seeable.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The list is in really bad order. He can't beat 1, 7,9,10,12 or 13. Stalemates at 4 and 11 and takes rest

Could you sugest a better order? Should I just move all of those to the bottom.

And you really think fate loses to . zoom?

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Huh?You said Fate would beat Wally but not Zoom?Also why not Superman or Thanos or Strange?The others are seeable.

I dont 100% agree with what he said either, but you seemed to think he knew fate, so im bowing to his knowlege, I made an alternate order based on what he said, but I didnt know which order to put it in so i just kinda shoved who he said beat fate toward the end.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @easternwind:

2. never said fate would beat Wally I said that at best it's stalemated because the win condition was death and fate can't die. Not the case here

2. Zoom >>>>> Wally . Wally moves in distance per time zoom moves in time. Zoom moves in the very thing that measures Wally's power . The difference is exponential

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: So if Fate were allowed to die,you would say Wally beats SA Fate?

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say he stops at 12 or 13.Lol...I thought SA Fate was above Galactus...

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Odin

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By darkseid1006

I think he can make it to starving Galactus and possibly pass him but I'm not sure about Franklin

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm saying that if the conditions of win are either KO, BFR or standard elimination then Wally has a chance to take some. Vulcan son of fire put classic Fate in a coma after breaking his spells in All Star ( 57 or 57 IIRC), he wouldn't be more powerful than Wally. 30th century Mordru one shorted classic fate after he'd absorbed power from both Alan Scot and Hal Jordan as an amp ( and that Mordru was weakened because he'd been bound to earth by every wizard of sorcerers world). Khalis ( former servant of Anubis and risen mummy) KO'd him in an issue of flash ( story also retold in the 1985 immortal Dr Fate).

Classic fate wasn't all powerful he was powerful yes but not near Galactus level and I can't see him beating zoom ( please note I have also not said Zoom beats him because undone know)

Most of fates higher end feats require time to build the spell the way most magic does. That isn't something you get with these characters. Fate has the capacity to last until he builds the power of his spells for sure and even KO that could help him for a bit, it's just a question over of it gives him enough time

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. -Kal Kent - Clears
  2. -Silver Surfer - Clears
  3. -Hunter Prey Doomsday - clears
  4. -White Lantern Kyle - Clears
  5. -Odin - looses, classic fate when merged with Inza in Flash #312 would make a go of it and have a chance to take some.
  6. -Thanos - Takes a slight majority
  7. -Classic Strange - Takes a slight majority ( Classic strange and fate are close to equal in magic but Fate has his physical powers, TP/TK, and energy matter manip aside from magic so can attack quicker without the spells
  8. -Zoom - Stalemate or looses just by the majority
  9. -Silver Age Superman - clears with a little effort
  10. -Hungry Galactus - looses
  11. -Franklin Richards - looses
  12. -PR Molecule man - looses
  13. -PR Beyonder - looses
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#15  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1: Have you read Justice League of America #74?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I agree with your list

Edit** except hungry Galactus. I think Fate could pull some Ws

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Odin

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beatboks1

@frozen said:

@beatboks1: Have you read Justice League of America #74?

I have but not since I was about 10 or 11 (when I read it new). Trying to find the issue now.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. never said fate would beat Wally I said that at best it's stalemated because the win condition was death and fate can't die. Not the case here

2. Zoom >>>>> Wally . Wally moves in distance per time zoom moves in time. Zoom moves in the very thing that measures Wally's power . The difference is exponential

Why tag me? I meant i didnt think he couldnt beat some of what you said, I didnt disagree with the wally thing.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

Why tag me? I meant i didnt think he couldnt beat some of what you said, I didnt disagree with the wally thing.

I didn't try to tag you. I replied on an iphone and only hit reply to reaverlation. It shouldn't have tagged you, nut I've found CV playing up a LOT lately.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Easternwind

@beatboks1: Yeah glitches are glitches

Thanks for the help, I think Fate is soooo cooool

Hes got

• Magic
  • Flying Brick Stats
  • TP
  • TK
  • Matter Manip

Thats sooo much !!

Thats the powerset I would want XD

(Or wally/barry's =) )

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By frozen  Moderator
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By beatboks1

@frozen: OK found my copy. What about it?? You mentioned it in the other thread. Yes Barry punched Fate and got a brief KO. That brief KO was AFTER

1. Fate and the JSA fought cosmic entity that had taken Starman's cosmic rod to amp it and lost and been BFR'd
  2. Had used his magic to sustain the JSA for a few weeks without food or water until he was almost completely spent
  3. had finally gotten to relax only to be under the mind control of said entity and not acting with his full reason
  4. Showed to be not thinking by not using his normal incredible intellect when attacking Flash
  5. Was attacked from under his mask by a shrunken Atom who was subsequently able to cause him a distraction that Flash (Barry) then Took advantage of of it and struck him. Even then commenting how much it hurt
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You don't get a much more PIS battle than that. Absolutely everything was contrived to have Fate at his absolute weakest point ever (while still wearing the helm- but standard OP for any Fate participation in a team cross over). He had to A defend and secure his team mates from a being who would throw the earth around like a child's toy. then keep them alive without sustenance to the point he was left with Nothing in power reserve. Even then it took him being under another's sway and not acting with his usual reactions plus a distraction JUST to get a KO of him for an instant. Not what I'd call a bad showing in all. Two members of the JLA had to work together to temporarily take down a vastly weakened Fate who said "his powers were nearly exhausted" 5 pages earlier. All that had to happen just to KO him.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1: I just wanted clarification. On the other thread I only had a select few scans and that's all I have of the issue. However Fate wasn't characterized as weak, he was unable to tag Barry because they were showcasing the powerset of each member. For example, Kal L's and Kal El's power was demonstrated throughout the comic. Barry's speed was showcased in the crossover. Call Fate being unable to tag Barry PIS.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@beatboks1: I just wanted clarification. On the other thread I only had a select few scans and that's all I have of the issue. However Fate wasn't characterized as weak, he was unable to tag Barry because they were showcasing the powerset of each member. For example, Kal L's and Kal El's power was demonstrated throughout the comic. Barry's speed was showcased in the crossover. Call Fate being unable to tag Barry PIS.

I call it PIS when as Atom himself said Fate is "off his rocker" not using his magic to just auto track and tag Barry. I call it PIS when by Page 2 of an issue they make him almost completely depleated in power so that on page 10 they can have a character who should be able to solo the JLA be taken down by two members.

For the sake of the plot Fate was vastly underpowered.

For the sake of the plot Fate was mind controlled and stupid (only possible because he was underpowered) I mean come on an entity know as "the wise" resides within his Helm guiding his hands. how would he NOT think to have self aiming tracking blasts???

For the sake of the plot ray palmer was able to pinch in indestructible body and make it flinch so his team mate could could deck it.

Yeah NO PIS here

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1 said:

@frozen said:

I call it PIS when as Atom himself said Fate is "off his rocker" not using his magic to just auto track and tag Barry. I call it PIS when by Page 2 of an issue they make him almost completely depleated in power so that on page 10 they can have a character who should be able to solo the JLA be taken down by two members.

For the sake of the plot Fate was vastly underpowered.

For the sake of the plot Fate was mind controlled and stupid (only possible because he was underpowered) I mean come on an entity know as "the wise" resides within his Helm guiding his hands. how would he NOT think to have self aiming tracking blasts???

For the sake of the plot ray palmer was able to pinch in indestructible body and make it flinch so his team mate could could deck it.

Yeah NO PIS here

It wasn't just that Fate that was out of character. Kal El was out of character and his fight proved just that. For the sake of the plot, Kal L was mind-controlled in a trance and then for the sake of the plot, Kal El was made out of character to have a fight with Kal L.

Everyone in that comic is stupid. It was pretty clear by the blatant narration and dumbed down characterization. You could easily argue that Barry was simply made more powerful for that story because his level of speed was not up to par as what was seen there.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers