Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Will Doomsday actually be affected by the Penance Stare? Does he really remember anyone he's killed?

Also, this is a full-out brawl in the middle of New York.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

I believe that Doomsday

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Nighthunter said:
"I believe that Doomsday"

?
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Nighthunter
Warsman said:
"Nighthunter said:
"I believe that Doomsday"

?"

I believe that Doomsday wins
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Oh okay.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By lordraiden
Warsman said:
"Will Doomsday actually be affected by the Penance Stare? Does he really remember anyone he's killed?

Also, this is a full-out brawl in the middle of New York."

Doomsday doesn't have a soul, he doesn't feel, doesn't care, least of all bout stomping Ghost Riders skeletal butt! GR will have DD's boney fist going thru his skull by the time he finishes trying to PS him!
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Right then.

Goes to make a better fight

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
Warsman said:
"

Right then.

Goes to make a better fight

"

Awsome! will be here waiting :-)
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By sky goblin

yeah this is a no brainer i'll be waiting for your better fight

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By Zoom
lordraiden said:
"Warsman said:
"Will Doomsday actually be affected by the Penance Stare? Does he really remember anyone he's killed?

Doomsday doesn't have a soul, he doesn't feel, doesn't care, least of all bout stomping Ghost Riders skeletal butt! GR will have DD's boney fist going thru his skull by the time he finishes trying to PS him!"
He doesn't need the penance stare to win, it would just make the fight end quicker. The PS has effected demons and Lilin that likely don't have souls either.  It makes the target experience all the pain they have caused but it's the hellfire that burns the soul.

I agree that Doomsday will put a boney fist through Ghost Rider's skull but then it will just reform.  We've yet to see anyone with the power to actually beat modern day Ghost Rider and this is after he's fought Doctor Strange, WWH and Satan.  He left all three of those fights completely unharmed.  I see no reason for Doomsday to be able to put the Rider down.

On the other hand, the Rider has chains that are powerful enough to shatter the skulls of demons (notably one with 1/4 or 1/5 the power of Satan) and rip demons in half (like the one that was 1/3 the power of Satan).  They can knock down buildings and slice jumbo jets in half.

Then there's the hellfire that is powerful enough to destroy a being with 1/2 the power of Satan in one shot.  To the best of my knowledge, Doomsday has never faced hellfire and so he shouldn't have any extra immunity to it other than it not really burning his nonexistent soul.

And then he's got the PS.

This fight will look like a curbstomp at first but sooner or later, Blaze will turn off the safety and let the SoV out and it will brutally destroy Doomsday.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lionheart
Zoom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Warsman said:

Doomsday doesn't have a soul, he doesn't feel, doesn't care, least of all bout stomping Ghost Riders skeletal butt! GR will have DD's boney fist going thru his skull by the time he finishes trying to PS him!"
He doesn't need the penance stare to win, it would just make the fight end quicker. The PS has effected demons and Lilin that likely don't have souls either.  It makes the target experience all the pain they have caused but it's the hellfire that burns the soul.

I agree that Doomsday will put a boney fist through Ghost Rider's skull but then it will just reform.  We've yet to see anyone with the power to actually beat modern day Ghost Rider and this is after he's fought Doctor Strange, WWH and Satan.  He left all three of those fights completely unharmed.  I see no reason for Doomsday to be able to put the Rider down.

On the other hand, the Rider has chains that are powerful enough to shatter the skulls of demons (notably one with 1/4 or 1/5 the power of Satan) and rip demons in half (like the one that was 1/3 the power of Satan).  They can knock down buildings and slice jumbo jets in half.

Then there's the hellfire that is powerful enough to destroy a being with 1/2 the power of Satan in one shot.  To the best of my knowledge, Doomsday has never faced hellfire and so he shouldn't have any extra immunity to it other than it not really burning his nonexistent soul.

And then he's got the PS.

This fight will look like a curbstomp at first but sooner or later, Blaze will turn off the safety and let the SoV out and it will brutally destroy Doomsday.
"
idk about destroy Doomsday but i think ghost rider will emerge victorious
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know if Ghost Rider can win this. Classic Doomsday has no soul to really be effected by Ghost Rider's Penance Stare... now that means Ghost Rider must take down Doomsday by physical force. Now we all know that Doomsday has great speed and a strength level above Superman... and he also has beaten Superman as well. So can Ghost Rider really take down Doomsday if he doesnt even have 1000 ton strength level ? Or the speed to keep up with Doomsday ? I dont think so