Classic Doctor Strange runs the gauntlet

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay since Classic Doctor Strange is evidently a huge beast fending off Multiversal threats I've decided to see just how powerful he is. 

Sorcerer Supreme Classic Doctor Stephen Strange with ALL of his artifacts vs 

Round 1) Galactus (full power)
Round 2) Chnthon
Round 3) Cyttorak
Round 4) Shuma-Gorath
Round 5) Zom
Round 6) The 4th Host Celestials
Round 7) Living Tribunal
Round 8) Thanos with the Inifinty Gauntlet (I believe Strange fought Adam Warlock with the IG to a stalemate? maybe?)
Round 9) PreRetcon Beyonder

Battle is in OUR REALM. Not in any of the realms where these guys could be GOD. So relatively neutral.

BFR is allowed as long as they can't come back. 
Strange has all of his artifacts and once he defeats/if he defeats the magic beings, then he may use them as a source of his power (like in comics). He's allowed 6 months preparation in between every battle

Can he clear this list? If not how far does he get?

Avatar image for prince_rehtestroc
Prince_RehteStroC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Prince_RehteStroC

Only artifacts? Then he doesn't make it past round 1 (Galactus FP doesn't really exist, btw. But Galactus as seen in the BC Arc would win handily). Now taking Galactus out of the equation, I think he could come out with a victory against Chthon. Haven't seen Cyttorak's power on Earth, but I'd wager he would defeat Strange, as would everyone else on this list.

Strange usually wins with PIS haxx involving assistance from other sources. With only his magical artifacts at his disposal he's not defeating most gods.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

Only artifacts? Then he doesn't make it past round 1 (Galactus FP doesn't really exist, btw. But Galactus as seen in the BC Arc would win handily). Now taking Galactus out of the equation, I think he could come out with a victory against Chthon. Haven't seen Cyttorak's power on Earth, but I'd wager he would defeat Strange, as would everyone else on this list.

Strange usually wins with PIS haxx involving assistance from other sources. With only his magical artifacts at his disposal he's not defeating most gods.

What's BC in BC Arc? Butt Crust?

I believe Strange with 7 of his artifacts are more than enough to do away with any Galacti. Cited Depowered Strange (Non-Sorcerer Supreme) vs Adam Warlock with 6 Infinity Gems. And judging by the OP's line up of characters, it seems to me as he has rated the ladder in power from weakest to strongest. I would have to disagree with that list.

• Round 1) Galactus (well-powered)
  • Round 2) The 4th Host Celestials
  • Round 3) Chthon
  • Round 4) Thanos (IG) (6 Gems minus 1 as the story progressed)
  • Round 5) Living Tribunal
  • Round 6) Zom
  • Round 7) Shuma-Gorath
  • Round 8) PR-Beyonder and Cyttorak

Although he might have placed them in that order to "clear up".