This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

The Beyonder should be beyond Man of miracles.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Could the the Pre Retcon Beyonder defeat the Man Of Miracles of the Image Universe ?

#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Unbelonger says:
"The Beyonder should be beyond Man of miracles. zzzzzzzzzzz"
Thats what I am thinking. But Man Of Miracles powers are beyond God and Satan in the Image Universe. So there is no real limit to what he can do. But the problem is what can Man of Miracles actually do ? Cause even though it may seem he has limitless power. He hasnt shown anything like what I have seen Classic Beyonder do. But who is to say Man of Miracles couldnt perform Beyonder level feats if he wanted to ? "

Come on man, just take my answer as truth and stop wondering.

Lol.

zzzzzzzzz

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

Thats what I am thinking. But Man Of Miracles powers are beyond God and Satan in the Image Universe. So there is no real limit to what he can do. But the problem is what can Man of Miracles actually do ? Cause even though it may seem he has limitless power. He hasnt shown anything like what I have seen Classic Beyonder do. But who is to say Man of Miracles couldnt perform Beyonder level feats if he wanted to ?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"King Saturn says:
"Unbelonger says:
Thats what I am thinking. But Man Of Miracles powers are beyond God and Satan in the Image Universe. So there is no real limit to what he can do. But the problem is what can Man of Miracles actually do ? Cause even though it may seem he has limitless power. He hasnt shown anything like what I have seen Classic Beyonder do. But who is to say Man of Miracles couldnt perform Beyonder level feats if he wanted to ? "
Come on man, just take my answer as truth and stop wondering. Lol. zzzzzzzzz"

Actually, I think I will take your answer. Cause I am too tired to really debate this issue now. LOL

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"King Saturn says:
"Unbelonger says:
Come on man, just take my answer as truth and stop wondering. Lol. zzzzzzzzz"

Seconded! The Beyonder was his own God who came into being! There were no limits for pre-retcon Beyonder!

#7 Posted by Xeron (293 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM wins, he doesn't waste time on trying to create a childish fantasy of a world

#8 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

I think MoM is stronger

#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM wins.

#10 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM = TOAA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinite times>>>>>>>>>> beyonder. toaa can do whatever he wants with beyonder so could MoM

#11 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure. Stalemate or MoM wins.

#12 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats on MoM? Just because he is supreme being in his universe doesn't mean he beats beyonder, and stop with the arguement that Mom is superior to god and devil because he created them in his universe. Superman would beat that God and Devil.

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder Ftw

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder would win. MOM hasn't shown any feats to suggest that he is on the same exact level as TOAA, let alone Pre-Recton Beyonder.

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM stomps Beyonder

#16 Edited by sparda123 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a question is the beyonder stronger than toaa

#17 Posted by xlab3000 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM stomps

#18 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder is known to be the most powerful being in the comic book universe

#19 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM

#20 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Could the the Pre Retcon Beyonder defeat the Man Of Miracles of the Image Universe ?

nope

#23 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM

#24 Posted by MRAChakravartin (69 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM

#25 Edited by eternityx (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#26 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

mom, beyonder lacks intelligence, and omnipresence.

#27 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#28 Posted by JwwProd (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped?

MoM should win BTW.

#29 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

first, no. second, mom, obviously. he is on the same level as the presence. and this is irrelevant and useless too, all only post names, without rhyme or reason. i posted the reason above

#31 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, please don't bump these threads. They aren't allowed anymore. Check the Battle Forum Rules.