Classic Beyonder vs Classic ION (Kyle Rayner)

• 73 results
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The Opposite

ion wins. he does not job

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Opposite: 

Did you not see the scans?
flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By flamingmuffin

Beyonder wins here

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Opposite
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
@The Opposite:  Did you not see the scans?
ion wins bc he does not jobber. beyonder does, belonder lets people beat him.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Freefa11
@lordraiden: It's just the title of the story. At no point does he actually meet god or anything, and I don't believe he's actually called that by anyone either. Basically, when Parallax died during the Final Night event, some of his power was left over floating around the sun. Kyle was subconsciously tapping into this for a while and doing some pretty cool stuff with his constructs (and subconsciously creating a nasty critter named Oblivion who took out the JLA) before figuring out what was going on. Then he flew off to the sun and got in a fight with a dude with a yellow lantern ring over who would claim Parallax's power. Kyle won. 

This also means that, at best, Kyle is equal to Parallax Jordan, and probably a fair bit weaker, really. I think he suffers a bit from Dr. Manhattan syndrome with the fans; everything he did, was shown to be very easy for him, therefore they assume that EVERYTHING would be easy for him. Except he's never really opposed by anyone noteworthy. As I said, Eternity should be able to replicate just about everything he did fairly easily. 

@The Opposite said:
Beyonder wasn't jobbing when he trashed the Celestials, killed Death, or fought Molecule Man. And how do you know Ion's not a jobber? He didn't even fight anyone.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Beyonder 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Freefa11 said:
@lordraiden: It's just the title of the story. At no point does he actually meet god or anything, and I don't believe he's actually called that by anyone either. Basically, when Parallax died during the Final Night event, some of his power was left over floating around the sun. Kyle was subconsciously tapping into this for a while and doing some pretty cool stuff with his constructs (and subconsciously creating a nasty critter named Oblivion who took out the JLA) before figuring out what was going on. Then he flew off to the sun and got in a fight with a dude with a yellow lantern ring over who would claim Parallax's power. Kyle won. 

This also means that, at best, Kyle is equal to Parallax Jordan, and probably a fair bit weaker, really. I think he suffers a bit from Dr. Manhattan syndrome with the fans; everything he did, was shown to be very easy for him, therefore they assume that EVERYTHING would be easy for him. Except he's never really opposed by anyone noteworthy. As I said, Eternity should be able to replicate just about everything he did fairly easily. 

Exatcly. Basicly his only new power was his seaming omnipresence. He was at many places at once (on Earth and other planets) + his famous conversation with Spectre in which he talks how he should change the past. 

Now those are the scan which confirm Ion's seaming omnipotence. I mean one user posted on KMC respect thread post: It's seems like Spectre considered Ion his equal (which wasn't stated or can't be concluded with 100% accuracy from scans) and PUFF Ion is omnipotent here on VIne. 

See those are the double standards which i mentioned in Odin - galaxy busting debate (a thread which should go to Gen. actualy and not to Battle forums). DC chacters are biased here. Since from those 4 scans numerous DC fans and fanboys conclude that IOn is omnipotent, and bumping of this old thread only confirms it. Since case is made for Ion - who doens't have a feats to back him up against character who basicly has the greatest feats in all of the fiction . 

Anyway he actually doesn't have to do anything with Parallax. Since Kyle became one with enitty Ion. Anyway the way he achived it is rather confusing since taping into Parallax energies is what helped him become one with IOn (i mean wtf ? ). The point is we shouldn't use Parallax as abench mark since Ion has better feats with his own power (Parallax was deleting timelines by messing with Timestream and recreated the universe because Guardians told him how to do it, so he didn't do it with his own power).
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58  Edited By mark5

I guess ION is kinda like Doctor Manhattan. Great potential but not enough feats to back a adequate debate for him.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lordraiden
@Freefa11 said:

@The Opposite said:
Beyonder wasn't jobbing when he trashed the Celestials, killed Death, or fought Molecule Man. And how do you know Ion's not a jobber? He didn't even fight anyone.

Thank you, best explanation i've had. Only confirms what I already thought.  Does seem to be alot of DC fanbased wanking on certain charaters here, and sorry if I offend anyone, not my intention.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By mavfan626

classic-beyonder wins

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SilverGalford

Even Bacteria & Viruses...Inanimate objects...Atoms and any substance in existence bows to the Beyonder.

LOL!
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Beyonder wins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder wrecks.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Serious mismatch; why did this go on for 2 pages? Beyonder is several leagues above Ion.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Why did you revive this thread in the first place? You don't need to call people who have a different opinion, fanboys.

Oh and to everybody saying HOG Ion was equal to ZH Parallax, that's not true at all. Ion was much more powerful.

Now, let this thread die.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By hirev_starman

Beyonder.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder, now lets wait theclassicion start trolling

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 months later and the Beyonder still destroys.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow been bias agaisnt Marvel all those years back aswell. Damn son

DCvsMARVEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people say pre retconned beyonder is omnipotent when he is not? The only truly omnipotent being in the Marvel Universe is TOAA btw I say stalemate, possibly beyonder after a very long and hard battle though ;)

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins or Wally West speed blitz